• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Current Ruling on YouTube profiles and other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Caleb? Is there any proof that, for example, Caleb and Koa are the same person? Is there proof that the unnamed characters are Caleb?

The guy with really weak knees shows up a few times, and he isn't the only one. The guy who interviews superheroes is another. The profile is basically a composite of the major characters

That seems like a bad way to composite.

Was this verified to be a composite profile?

Are there any adjustments I should know of, now that I have a computer?

After everything is done, I will try to improve on the language structure, when I find the time.

The real cal howard said:
"Just because you think a verse where everyone and their mother is 1-A is outrageous doesn't mean it should be deleted."
And when can we recover KOS-MOS?

Hi, sorry I let this die.

We were discussing obscurity last I remember.

No problem. It may be my fault for not properly improving on the language flow of your new instruction page text. I have been very busy.

I think it would be best if we moved all character and verse inspections to another dedicated thread. It would be best if we focused on just the standards of profile additions here.

@Sir Ovens

Yes. Agreed. We will not get anything done otherwise.

Is the cartoon history of the universe okay? IT has a thin fourth wall and is intended as educational, but it has "lore" to it and the main character isn't just a narrator or direct author avatar, he's a mad scientist with a time machine

In addition to not having a proper story, I don't think they exist for anything other than to supplement the Death Battles themselves. I don't think they should have profiles here.

Well, no, while not having a straightforward storyline, it's still pretty self-evident that Death Battle follows a continuity and has a universe, although obviously it's pretty much one big fanfic so it can't be allowed.

Yeah, Death Battle characters, I don't think should be allowed here. Not enough material unlike AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, ect. But didn't know Matpat has a profile on FC-OC, but everytime I think of Game Theory know, the first thing that comes to mind is how we all miss Ronnie.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, Death Battle characters, I don't think should be allowed here. Not enough material unlike AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, ect. But didn't know Matpat has a profile on FC-OC, but everytime I think of Game Theory know, the first thing that comes to mind is how we all miss Ronnie.
Yeah, I made that profile ages ago.

I moved him over to fc-oc because I was originally told he didn't fit here, but if we're allowing Nostalgia Critic, I don't see why Matpat, as a character, couldn't be added in.

I genuinely wonder if Terrible Writing Advice can get profiles here. At least from the sponsorship storyline

Honestly, the fact that we're starting to let more youtube characters in makes me wonder who else I could make profiles for.

I am still against YT profiles unless it's specifically from a series built around combat, like Shock. Review series and comedy sketches shouldn't be on here.

How so? If you're referring to Adam, he got deleted and even then he had his own official tv show. If you're referring to the built for combat thing, look at the name of our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back