• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Cosmic Mind upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So, I rated The Cosmic Mind at "At least 2-B" for being a sentient Multiverse, which was depicted as an endless sea of universes in the show. However while looking for a specific page in the canon book The Enchiridio, I found a quote that I missed my first time around:

Adventure Time - The Enchiridion & Marcy's Super Secret Scrapbook!!! (2015) - Page 3INFINITE
As you can see in the above scan, it says the Multiverse is infinite in size. It also says "True and False information" but I think that's mostly jut a joke slipped in as the lore featured in the book has been consistent with the actual show, not contradicting it and with some of the later cosmological lore being presented in a rather serious manner.

This would upgrade The Cosmic Mind and The Reader to 2-A as the former is the Multiverse and the ladder was capable of keeping it in existence. This would also make The Enchiridion itself "At least 2-A" for existing outside of The Readers dream, as well as having great knowledge and thus control over the nature of The Multiverse and how to control it.

I changed the description that i showed to you:

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (The Enchridion exists outside of The Wizard's Dream, which is described as an infinite, sentient Multiverse, possess great knowledge and thus control over the nature of The Multiverse)

Speed: Immeasurable (Exists outside of the Wizard's Dream)

Thanks, Ultima. However, I'm unsure on the speed since the true self of The Enchiridion has only been alluded too and the feats for its book form are mostly unknown. I'll see what others think.

Edit: Likely or Possibly Immeasurable seems fine to me.

Since two admins and two respected users knowledgeable of the series agrees, I'll go ahead and perform the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back