• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

Here are the changes I know of , who’ll roughly stay the same, tiering wise:

Marvel: High 1-As, High 1-A+, and 0 . From what I know the regular High 1-As are staying. The justification will need to be changed for some of them due to DeMatteis’ continuity being planned to be separated from the main comic canon. I also have plans for scaling chains for the top tiers (High 1-As) of the DeMatteis cosmology, and it’s way crazier than you think

DC: Has potentially 1-A stuff due to Plato. 0 and High 1-A+ is for Divine Presence/God and Pralaya. Unsure where Vertigo Top Tiers (aside from Presence) end up but thanks to the tiering revisions they’re at least 1-A, but unsure if they end up High 1-A or not
I’ll take my credit on those two fictions.

Nasuverse: From what I remember their higher worlds / higher dimensions follow R>F so maybe the high-top tiers become 1-A. Even with people arguing whether The Root is 0 or not one thing that should be clear is that it definitely isn’t just 1-A. Surpassing every possible description or definition one can give it is at minimum High 1-A to me
Nasuverse might not qualify for the new 1A if we use the mooncell r>f.

Abigail/Yog-Sothoth should be High 1A.

The Root/Shiki is undeniably tier 0.

Ölümden Sonra Yaşam Yüksek 1-A olacak ve TLOI Yüksek 1-A+ olacak (Potansiyel olarak seviye 0 kozmolojisi olsa da, şu an itibariyle bu gerçekten şüpheli ve temel seviye 0 ana hatları dışında herhangi bir gereksinimi kontrol etmedim bile)
In that case, akuto would have to be on the same level, so when akuto and tloi move from the empty body to the anti-universe towards the end of the story, they leave hiroshi to write the stories alone and exist on an equal level in the higher plane of the anti-universe, right?

The Afterlife will be High 1-A and TLOI will be High 1-A+ (Potentially tier 0 cosmology though, but as of now that's really iffy and I haven't even checked any requirements besides basic tier 0 outlines)
How come the afterlife is h1a, even if you only take the pc gods as 1a, and it doesn't make any difference that AL is a higher plane, it would take infinite layers for 1a because of the infinite story spectrum in AL? It seems like this h1a layer can only be given for akuto who transcends AL. I would like to point out that AL(After Life

Nasıl oluyor da öbür dünya h1a oluyor, sadece pc tanrılarını 1a olarak alsanız ve AL'nin daha yüksek bir düzlem olması hiçbir şeyi değiştirmiyorsa, AL'deki sonsuz kat spektrumu nedeniyle 1a için sonsuz katmanlar alacaktır? Görünüşe göre bu h1a katmanı sadece AL'yi aşan akuto'ya verilebiliyor. Şunu belirtmek isterim ki AL(After Life
The reason why I said that it doesn't change anything that AlL is a higher plane is because only the ascension of the 1a level would mathematically give the same expression from 1a=1a^1

In that case, akuto would have to be on the same level, so when akuto and tloi move from the empty body to the anti-universe towards the end of the story, they leave hiroshi to write the stories alone and exist on an equal level in the higher plane of the anti-universe, right?
No, he is left behind as The Law of Identity bellow the Anti-Universe. He writes and watches over fiction that he makes and guides other souls from stories.
How come the afterlife is h1a, even if you only take the pc gods as 1a, and it doesn't make any difference that AL is a higher plane, it would take infinite layers for 1a because of the infinite story spectrum in AL? It seems like this h1a layer can only be given for akuto who transcends AL. I would like to point out that AL(After Life
Because a story hierarchy would be 1-A+ making The Afterlife High 1-A, and accounting for how Possible Worlds is defined, of course. The scaling now doesn't need The Computer Gods at all. They will be Low 2-C (or higher if I continue their cardinality upgrade thread, I guess) Basically, they just upscale from their current ratings.

Hayır, Kimlik Yasası Anti-Evren'in altında kaldığı için geride kaldı. Kendi yarattığı kurguları yazıyor, izliyor ve hikayelerden başka ruhlara yol gösteriyor.

Çünkü bir hikaye hiyerarşisi 1-A+ olacak ve The Afterlife High 1-A olacak ve elbette Olası Dünyalar'ın nasıl tanımlandığı da hesaba katılacak. Ölçeklendirmenin artık Bilgisayar Tanrılarına hiç ihtiyacı yok. Düşük 2-C olacaklar (veya kardinalite yükseltme dizisine devam edersem daha yüksek olacaklar sanırım) Temel olarak, mevcut derecelendirmelerini yükseltiyorlar.
are you saying that akuto is the only one who can only enter the antiverse, because I've been advocating this before, but it's starting to seem strange because of the different translations in the novel.In the same way, you said that the story hierarchy will be 1a+ is this due to infinite withdrawal, the first fiction layer can only be h1b, can there be other situations that you can include in this, for example, the infinite alternate dimensions created by Tloi? is that why you get the "story hierarchy" 1a+, which you actually call the first fiction layer?

Yani akuto'nun sadece antiverse girebilen tek kişi olduğunu mu söylüyorsunuz çünkü bunu daha önce de savunmuştum ama romandaki farklı çevirilerden dolayı tuhaf gelmeye başladı. hiyerarşi 1a+ olacak bu sonsuz çekilmeden mi kaynaklanıyor, ilk kurgu katmanı sadece h1b olabilir, buna dahil edebileceğiniz başka durumlar da olabilir mi örneğin Tloi'nin yarattığı sonsuz alternatif boyutlar? aslında ilk kurgu katmanı dediğiniz "hikaye hiyerarşisi" 1a+'yı bu yüzden mi elde ediyorsunuz?
What I'm talking about is the story hierarchy you named 2.does it arise from the afterlife, which is the beginning of fiction, or is this 1.is it valid for the fiction layer, i.e. the real world part

are you saying that akuto is the only one who can only enter the antiverse, because I've been advocating this before, but it's starting to seem strange because of the different translations in the novel.
No, I am not.
In the same way, you said that the story hierarchy will be 1a+ is this due to infinite withdrawal, the first fiction layer can only be h1b, can there be other situations that you can include in this, for example, the infinite alternate dimensions created by Tloi? is that why you get the "story hierarchy" 1a+, which you actually call the first fiction layer?
Also no. All you have to do is read the cosmology explanation on current ratings and just upscale proportionally.

1-A Afterlife -> High 1-A Afterlife.
High 1-A TLOI -> Hogh 1-A+ TLOI.

Of course the justifications will be expanded on even more than before but it should be simple enough to understand the idea for now.

Hayır değilim.

Ayrıca hayır. Tek yapılması gereken mevcut oranlara ilişkin kozmoloji açıklamasını okumak ve sürekli olarak artış yapmaktır.

1-A Ahiret -> Yüksek 1-A Ahiret Hayatı.
Yüksek 1-A TLOI -> Yüksek 1-A+ TLOI.

Tabii ki gerekçeleri eskisinden daha da genişletilecek ama şimdilik fikri anlayacak kadar basit olmalı.
Al lil bit weird but why not and pls like my messages for reacting points😭

Marvel: High 1-As, High 1-A+, and 0 . From what I know the regular High 1-As are staying. The justification will need to be changed for some of them due to DeMatteis’ continuity being planned to be separated from the main comic canon. I also have plans for scaling chains for the top tiers (High 1-As) of the DeMatteis cosmology, and it’s way crazier than you think

DC: Has potentially 1-A stuff due to Plato. 0 and High 1-A+ is for Divine Presence/God and Pralaya. Unsure where Vertigo Top Tiers (aside from Presence) end up but thanks to the tiering revisions they’re at least 1-A, but unsure if they end up High 1-A or not

Chulthu Mythos: Likely still High 1-A at least. Unsure if they are High 1-A+ or 0

Demonbane: Blatantly High 1-A at least. Unsure if they reach High 1-A+ or 0 though

Nasuverse: From what I remember their higher worlds / higher dimensions follow R>F so maybe the high-top tiers become 1-A. Even with people arguing whether The Root is 0 or not one thing that should be clear is that it definitely isn’t just 1-A. Surpassing every possible description or definition one can give it is at minimum High 1-A to me
DKD: They likely become High 1-A from what I heard. If not for inverse semantics on how their every possibility concept works they’d be higher

Sucker for Love: The most blatantly 1-A shenanigans I know of , which makes sense as it’s based off of the Mythos. So they’d very likely become 1-A if someone takes the time to make the CRT

Big Lez Show: Sassy stays at 1-A and probably becomes a “they either stomp or get stomped” not too dissimilar with how 3812 used to be

These are the ones I know off the top of my head.
Homestuck might get to High 1-A if there aren’t any contradictions

Chulthu Mythos: Likely still High 1-A at least. Unsure if they are High 1-A+ or 0

Demonbane: Blatantly High 1-A at least. Unsure if they reach High 1-A+ or 0 though

DKD: They likely become High 1-A from what I heard. If not for inverse semantics on how their every possibility concept works they’d be higher

Sucker for Love: The most blatantly 1-A shenanigans I know of , which makes sense as it’s based off of the Mythos. So they’d very likely become 1-A if someone takes the time to make the CRT

Big Lez Show: Sassy stays at 1-A and probably becomes a “they either stomp or get stomped” not too dissimilar with how 3812 used to be

These are the ones I know off the top of my head.
can't wait for Tier 0 Marvel and DC to return
3ce74m.png

Hmmm... Really wanted to make a 'Why are you gay' meme, but i ain't know how yall will take it.

Been seeing a couple of discussions that the one above all, and the god of marvel are completely different beings.
Or the one where the beyonder isa actually god or shit like that.
Didn’t the beyonder literally lose a fight to someone recently?

I'm wouldn't say I'm aware of what you're referring to. However, I can say the Rise of X and Power story was really lame because of how they treated the Engima Dominion.
i think he fought a guy called the lost one and well lost..... tho i could just be gaslighting myself since i haven't kept up with comics for a while

i think he fought a guy called the lost one and well lost..... tho i could just be gaslighting myself since i haven't kept up with comics for a while
He didn't lose, he just made a deal with him and so the Lost One just reinstated his memory and sent him back. I asked the author himself and it’s tied with Defenders: Beyond. Due to the story arc with some of the heroes, it takes place before Defenders: Beyond or just works with it(however you decide to interpret that).

Back