• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

The guy ppl keep saying isn't the one above all?
Anyway, I don't like marvel being so high, well it's time to troll 😂
That’s due to the fact J.M. DeMatteis has his own pseudo-canon in stark contrast to most writers. He usually just writes things from his own knowledge and usually does not follow a canon other than his own.

Hayır, Kimlik Yasası Anti-Evren'in altında kaldığı için geride kaldı. Kendi yarattığı kurguları yazıyor, izliyor ve hikayelerden başka ruhlara yol gösteriyor.

Çünkü bir hikaye hiyerarşisi 1-A+ olacak ve The Afterlife High 1-A olacak ve elbette Olası Dünyalar'ın nasıl tanımlandığı da hesaba katılacak. Ölçeklendirmenin artık Bilgisayar Tanrılarına hiç ihtiyacı yok. Düşük 2-C olacaklar (veya kardinalite yükseltme dizisine devam edersem daha yüksek olacaklar sanırım) Temel olarak, mevcut derecelendirmelerini yükseltiyorlar.
Why do the pc gods still scale at a low 2c? The cardinal universes created by the gods are already taken as a phase space.(it is a proof of the time parameter because phase space contains possible states such as position and momentum in a general sense.) in fact, the spacetime dimension in which cardinals can be dimensionally measured is that there are spacetimes containing 4-dimensional infinite cardinal levels that actually can increase Vps up to h1b+ even with the new system, the creation of cardinals in phase spaces is a physical dimension that is in phase space for cardinals. even an r>f level for the pc gods can only make them 1a

It's high 1-b though
"Option 3

Low 1-C
= 5-D

1-C = 6-D to 11-D

High 1-C = 12-D to Infinite-D

1-B = Uncountably infinite dimensions. Starts at aleph-1 dimensions, up to any aleph with a finite index.

1-B+ = Very uncountably infinite dimensions. Aleph-omega, so, pretty much where the old 1-A+ is.

High 1-B = Inaccessible cardinals and up. Pretty much where the old High 1-A is."

Was talking about this

Nobody on that thread likes Option 3
Neither do the lot of us.
"Option 3

Low 1-C
= 5-D

1-C = 6-D to 11-D

1-B = Uncountably infinite dimensions. Starts at aleph-1 dimensions, up to any aleph with a finite index.

1-B+ = Very uncountably infinite dimensions. Aleph-omega, so, pretty much where the old 1-A+ is.

High 1-B = Inaccessible cardinals and up. Pretty much where the old High 1-A is."

Was talking about this
sorry, I most have missed that. Thanks.

Now that just sounds sad, not gonna lie.
My brain autocorrects my words into being written in a "unreliable narrator" trope-esque style of writing, and considering that my English is only B1 to B2, it gets worse from here. I'm used to it, and sometimes it creates funny scenarios when talking with people that have no idea what I meant by writing something, so it's not really sad, lol

"Option 3

Low 1-C
= 5-D

1-C = 6-D to 11-D

Was talking about this
Option 3 is never getting accepted

My brain autocorrects my words into being written in a "unreliable narrator" trope-esque style of writing, and considering that my English is only B1 to B2, it gets worse from here. I'm used to it, and sometimes it creates funny scenarios when talking with people that have no idea what I meant by writing something, so it's not really sad, lol
Nah, considering my girlfriend's english(she speaks french), yours is way more understandable.

Last edited:
I rebuke you foul demon(Sukuna)!!!
1f9a366b8692ddddd8f58020c1e51f34.jpg

What about now benson

Back