• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

If no one else objects, I will close it in a few.
The Dread Tiering System Revisions is still presently open, and this thread has been used for some time to discuss the string of connected threads to this matter. Provided the above innuendo-laden discussion ceases, I think it would be abrupt to close this thread now. People may still have general discussion on the thread to share.

The Dread Tiering System Revisions is still presently open, and this thread has been used for some time to discuss the string of connected threads to this matter. Provided the above innuendo-laden discussion ceases, I think it would be abrupt to close this thread now. People may still have general discussion on the thread to share.
I think that a new thread should be open with regulations that all questions or concern remain on topic. After all, “On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System” was a closed thread with this place being a leeway time to randomly say stuff until the next thread on the revision thread open. I just think a fresh start is better, more or less.

I think that a new thread should be open with regulations that all questions or concern remain on topic. After all, “On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System” was a closed thread with this place being a leeway time to randomly say stuff until the next thread on the revision thread open. I just think a fresh start is better, more or less.
I don't agree, frankly. It seems best that, if the tiering systems revisions are going to have a general discussion platform at all, that it may as well all be kept in the same place.

Evidently, the order of this thread has not been well-maintained, especially in the past page or so. We don't have to make a new thread for that. We can just address that going forward.

It's only weird with socks off
Stop
So I'm gonna have to ask for this joke to cease now. We have reported people for mildly sexual innuendos before. You've had your fun, time to let it go.
Thank you.
I don't agree, frankly. It seems best that, if the tiering systems revisions are going to have a general discussion platform at all, that it may as well all be kept in the same place.

Evidently, the order of this thread has not been well-maintained, especially in the past page or so. We don't have to make a new thread for that. We can just address that going forward.
Agreed.

Just to note. You don’t have to just respond to every point especially if it’s just a warning that you can nod to without text. Anything after this should just refer to the revisions threads.
Now, moving on to more serious matters.
I hope the revisions will be done by next week honestly.
But, I do have a question, why do we not include alot of western novels. I don't mean like the hard copy ones, but like western web novels. We incorporate many from all over the place, but the western(English, Spanish, German, etc) seem to be sparse? Like take for example Shadow Slave, arguably far more popular than some series I see on this wiki. I just wanted to ask why? Is it because the westerns are more likely to have prior knowledge of this wiki? Or maybe no one has ever brought them up?

Now, moving on to more serious matters.
I hope the revisions will be done by next week honestly.
But, I do have a question, why do we not include alot of western novels. I don't mean like the hard copy ones, but like western web novels. We incorporate many from all over the place, but the western(English, Spanish, German, etc) seem to be sparse? Like take for example Shadow Slave, arguably far more popular than some series I see on this wiki. I just wanted to ask why? Is it because the westerns are more likely to have prior knowledge of this wiki? Or maybe no one has ever brought them up?
Shadow Slave is peak and in context of the revisions it'd likely be low 1-A or 1-A

Void creatures and Gods would be low 1-A/1-A for being infinite and eternal (superior) compared to the concepts of space and time before the gods created and bounded everything to said laws/concepts and with the created concepts being considered imperfect compared to the gods perfect nature.
So they indiscriminately bounded everything to these concepts and also had to create a universal law of imperfection in order to properly bound themselves and the void due to their perfect nature. So the gods after everything is bounded wouldn't be 1-A but their state that was before and superior to concepts of space and time.

Not a contradiction either since I asked Ultima if higher beings could bind other higher beings on the same level to space and time and he said yes.

So they indiscriminately bounded everything to these concepts and also had to create a universal law of imperfection in order to properly bound themselves and the void due to their perfect nature. So the gods after everything is bounded wouldn't be 1-A but their state that was before and superior to concepts of space and time.

Not a contradiction either since I asked Ultima if higher beings could bind other higher beings on the same level to space and time and he said yes.
What chapter are these stated?

I’m going to make a CRT to get Narnia to 0. However, I’m not sure how people will react to some of my reasonings, but I believe I could get it to that tier.
As someone who is a fan of Narnia, I am very curious as to your reasonings. C.S Lewis’ views on Omnipotence seems to be directly in line with Logical Omnipotence, so if he actually implies Aslan or Emperor is Omnipotent in his stories, it should significantly help your case.

Jesus died
Ye he died for our sins. Too bad you made him regret that you naughty boy. I know what you did
en8iq.jpg

Jesus died
This is getting close to this rule, so please avoid such topic:
Discussions regarding hypothetical tier placements of figures from current religions are also not allowed, as the community wishes to avoid heated arguments. Avoid VS debating with deities featured in modern religions unless it is a comics, games, tv, etc version of that deity. It is both controversial and impractical to bring up the contents of religious scriptures.

Anyways I don't think the physical manifestation of a tier 0 dying is really that big of a deal considering the tier 0 would obviously be "more" than the body. Not like the physical manifestation needs to have tier 0 durability.

Back