• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

I remember his saying on discord that he'll post the thread after he's done with his exams.

where u headed (if u dont mind me asking; just making small talk)
Military school my man, and now I'm in the 3rd year, which means if shit gets really tough, I'll be drafted to the war. Which is seemingly more likely with the increase in protest, strike and civil unrest in my bloody country. Honestly, I really don't wanna go, but I'm 19 this year and next year I'll be 20. No choice for me.

Last edited:
Military school my man, and now I'm in the 3rd year, which means if shit gets really tough, I'll be drafted to the war my man. Which is seemingly more likely with the increase in protest, strike and civil unrest in my bloody country. Honestly, I really don't wanna go, but I'm 19 this year and next year ill be 20. No choice for me.
oh damn that's rough man. hope everything works out in your favor.

I told Ultima that I would be his antithesis for all his points. So I cannot answer until he does so that I can counteract his points. So I have no thoughts as of now.
Alrighty then. So, how would Cthulhu Mythos, The Fate Series, Magi, Doctor Slump, Tensura, Fire Force, Doctor Who and No Game No Life fair in these changes...?

Alrighty then. So, how would Cthulhu Mythos, The Fate Series,
Not changing, much if at all. They will most likely stay Tier 0.

Magi, Doctor Slump,
Either not changing or downgrade because they don't fit the new Reality-Fiction standards, most notably lower realities not effecting higher ones.

Tensura, Fire Force, and No Game No Life fair in these changes...?
Not changing at all because they don't meet the new standards.

As for Doctor Who, no clue.

Back