• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

No? Infinity Conflict already highlights this as well as the Ending. Not to mention the Incredible Hulk and more so, Defenders: Beyond. G.O.D.S and we saw the face of Godhead: Enigma in recent stories and even that doesn't seem to fit 0. In other words, the Divine Creator is the only contender, for now.
Damn.

I really gotta read the newest shit; sounds dope as hell.

Is Umineko even High 1-A? The highest stuff seems to operate on the same hierarchy of R>F. I'm unsure what would get it to meta-qualities.

Btw how does this battle between other tier 0 works in your new system?
I'd like to think of a battle between them as such:
Imagine a wall, that wall is very real, just like us. It's separates all fiction, all the novels, plays, comics, movies and stories by mouth. Basically all forms of ideas that are not real and are told, shown, written or just thoughts you get(as weirdly as they come😏😏).

Now let's assume that there are tier 0 beings present between 2 fictions, these beings fit all the criteria for being tier 0. Now let's take away the wall that separates fiction, guess what? Do these beings duke it out to establish dominance? Hell no! They where always ONE from the beginning, they had, are and will always will be ONE. From the very beginning, it was the wall that had separated them.

Last edited:
Is Umineko even High 1-A? The highest stuff seems to operate on the same hierarchy of R>F. I'm unsure what would get it to meta-qualities.
Umineko is weird. Things like the Metaroom aren't really even “meta.” The system goes in a sort of ladder. We can argue that the City of Books has to be at least 1-A and possibly even High 1-A.

Now let's assume that there are tier 0 beings present between 2 fictions, these beings fit all the criteria for being tier 0. Now let's take away the wall that separates fiction, guess what? Do these beings duke it out to establish dominance? Hell no! They where always ONE from the beginning, they had, are and will always will be ONE. From the very beginning, it was the wall that had separated them.
Pretty nice analogy.

Umineko is weird. Things like the Metaroom aren't really even “meta.” The system goes in a sort of ladder. We can argue that the City of Books has to be at least 1-A and possibly even High 1-A.
why would the City of Books be possibly High 1-A?

why would the City of Books be possibly High 1-A?
I retracted my statement for High 1-A because it's unqualified. The realm is far above most Territorial Lords and Voyager Witches' domains and each book is “any” size and infinite. This place also contains countless amounts of fragments and all books are those fragment equivalent, just as you know “books.”

Even the human domain has R>F, let alone the witch domain. I think Featherine will be at least High 1-A.

I don't know if they have anti feats but they are quite interesting scans.

anyway, since ovy said he won't use higurashi mei, I guess we won't use them.

But how will this affect the Breaking Bad cosmology?

A lot of these questions could be answered through patience alone, or just asking verse supporters in the appropriate general discussion thread tbh. I'm curious why something like that needs to be asked here, instead of like. just asking an SMT supporter directly. Not like they'd kill you with hammers for asking (I assume).
I’ll have you know I asked recently and was in fact almost killed by hammers, thank you very much 🗿

Back