• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

I'm eagerly awaiting the 1-A upgrade slaughterhouse. I just know the 1-A DBH/Arale thread has some VSBW Hall of Fane moments waiting to happen.
Recently there was the whole Hypertimeline craze where everyone kept trying to upgrade their verses to Low 1-C based on this and that which they claimed proved a higher temporal dimension. The new Tiering System is probably gonna be just that x10.

Recently there was the whole Hypertimeline craze where everyone kept trying to upgrade their verses to Low 1-C based on this and that which they claimed proved a higher temporal dimension. The new Tiering System is probably gonna be just that x10.
I imagine you're probably not looking forward to how your wall is going to look in the coming months. Best of luck dealing with the revision onslaught to come.

I imagine you're probably not looking forward to how your wall is going to look in the coming months. Best of luck dealing with the revision onslaught to come.
I'm more interested in seeing how this will affect things outside the wiki. Like it or not, this place is effectively the nexus of battleboarding, so, will be funny to see how ******* SCP TikTok scalers and the like react.

I'm more interested in seeing how this will affect things outside the wiki. Like it or not, this place is effectively the nexus of battleboarding, so, will be funny to see how ******* SCP TikTok scalers and the like react.
SCP writers boutta have a field day trying to one up each other to get the single tier 0 spot

Lol. But this is good. Your new tiering system will likely result in more people acknowledging that the wiki ain't corrupt, I ain't know if y'all seen this, but using this particular wiki's tiering system is very frown upon. People have come to a consensus that the wiki is corrupt, raising many issues in bringing up the wiki's outlook on higher tiers.
What I'm I trying'na say?
Thank you girl, your ideals will really raise the Prestige of the wiki, maybe, with enough time we can gain back the trust we had lost thanks to the previous, ridiculous, and crazy tiering system.

Lol. But this is good. Your new tiering system will likely result in more people acknowledging that the wiki ain't corrupt, I ain't know if y'all seen this, but using this particular wiki's tiering system is very frown upon. People have come to a consensus that the wiki is corrupt, raising many issues in bringing up the wiki's outlook on higher tiers.
What I'm I trying'na say?
Thank you girl, your ideals will really raise the Prestige of the wiki, maybe, with enough time we can gain back the trust we had lost thanks to the previous, ridiculous, and crazy tiering system.
Maybe we've just been looking in different places, but "1-A and above is handled corruptly" is not in the top 10 issues I've seen people have with this website.

Maybe we've just been looking in different places, but "1-A and above is handled corruptly" is not in the top 10 issues I've seen people have with this website.
Maybe we have, but I kinda didn't mean just tier 1-a and above, I meant anything past 1-b.

Anything logically improbable, like higher infinities, and a more pressing issue with people(I won't name anyone) trying their best to shove down other cosmologies that they do not like or favorably upon. Toxic environment may be one point to be issued.
Also, I would like to point out that we would also need a minimum requirements for the addition of verses.

Anything logically improbable, like higher infinities, and a more pressing issue with people(I won't name anyone) trying their best to shove down other cosmologies that they do not like or favorably upon. Toxic environment may be one point to be issued.
Also, I would like to point out that we would also need a minimum requirements for the addition of verses.
6egcUD0.png

Gu Chensa assimilated with beyond deathless realm.

Beyond deathless realm cannot be ascended via cultivation, even with infinite amount of lifetime.

And then there another novels from the Author.
If we only look at the settings, Heavenly Dao is not as good as the tenth layer of immortality and ending, Jiang Li.
At that time, sentient beings were him, he was sentient beings, non sentient beings were also him, he was also non sentient beings. Everything tangible is him, everything intangible is also him, neither tangible nor intangible is also him. What exists is him, and what does not exist is also him. Since it does not exist, it is also him who is not non-existent. Finally, flames also appeared on many people's bodies, every sentient being, every space, and even objects. Everything has begun to self sacrifice.

"Infinity, what exactly is it? Being detached or not is meaningless."

Jiang Li made a subtle sound.

In the raging flames, the infinite world gradually fades away, tangible and intangible beings disappear completely. That is not nothingness, but a existence that is even more void than nothingness.

That is a realm that people cannot speak of, nor can they imagine.

Not to be said, not to be thought of, not to be discussed, not to be reached, not to be obtained, not to be held, not to be present, not to stay, not to come, not to go, not to be destroyed, not to be empty.
那个时候,众生就是他,他就是众生,非众生也是他,他也是非众生。一切有形的是他,无形的也是他,既不是有形也不是无形也是他。存在的是他,不存在的也是他,既然不是存在,也不是非存在的也是他。 最后,诸多人的身上也出现了火焰,每个众生,每个空间,都出现了火焰,甚至物品也出现了火焰,一切切的一切,都已经开始自我献祭。
“无限,到底是什么?超脱不超脱,都没有了意义啊。”
江离发出来细微的声音。
在熊熊火焰中,无限世界逐渐淡化了,有形的存在,无形的存在,都全部消失,那不是虚无,而是比虚无还虚无的一种存在。
那是人说不出来,也想不到的一种境界。
不可说,不可思,不可议,不可到,不可得,不可守,不可在,不可住,不可留,不可来,不可去,不可坏,不可空。.

According to concept, the emperor of the universe is the strongest in the author's previous books.
Although I believe that the Universe Emperor is not as good as Eternal Life and Sage Monarch in terms of increasing hierarchical stacking

What if a verse has characters who are countless axis HDE but only 5/6D due to r>f. Provided they actually qualify for 1-A based on their previous r>f, will their spatial axis state affect their rating?

Back