• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chaos Capital Of Weirdmageddon (Discord (IDW) vs Bill Cipher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think Discord of all people would take this fight seriously before Bill. Discord wouldn't even really know what Bill could do, until the dorito one-shots him. Even if he can detect magic, Bill's magic is nothing to brag about and Discord will probably not take note of little magical power.

Hm, actually there was one point where Dipper referred to the weirdness corrupting the town during Weirdmageddon as "Bill's magic". I'm not sure how definitive that is though.

Because. I've already went over it. His magic detection would basically give him warning that Bill is very dangerous. He would know screwing around would be a bad idea

Unoriginal Memes said:
What makes you think Discord of all people would take this fight seriously before Bill. Discord wouldn't even really know what Bill could do, until the dorito one-shots him. Even if he can detect magic, Bill's magic is nothing to brag about and Discord will probably not take note of little magical power.
Because again, he has fought an opponent before who is very similar to Bill so he would likely take Bill seriously.

So I guess it depends whether Discord has anything that can defeat Bill before he eventually gets hit. Bill could potentially stop time tho.

Time stop doesn't seem like he uses it in combat. It would maybe be something he might eventually resort to if the fight lasted long enough. But it won't last that long realistically i think

Eficiente said:
Buttersamuri said:
With his whole magic detection thing, he is gonna get series like right at the start as knowing Bill is a thread
I pointed out that what Discorsd's profile says isn't the same as knowing power levels, and can actually be interpreted in a number of ways. With variable usability in vsthreads, so how exactly does it work?

I don't even think Bill would start with the one-shot. He likes to have fun and mess with things, not outright destroy from the getgo. Discord on the other hand, is a heroic guy (at this point in time) who would want to protect his world so of course he's gonna be serious. Voting for Discord.

Bill has started with one-shots multiple times before. Blasting the Time Bby, shuffling the functions of every hole in that guy's face, turning people into banners, etc.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Bill has started with one-shots multiple times before. Blasting the Time Bby, shuffling the functions of every hole in that guy's face, turning people into banners, etc.
Yeah but people arguing that he'd try to one-shot with AP, not hax.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So I guess it depends whether Discord has anything that can defeat Bill before he eventually gets hit. Bill could potentially stop time tho.
What happened to type 8? Based on Accord showing up on other ponies while he said he exists within everyone I'd imagine Discord would come back via blue mist appearing on Bills body. Happened pretty damn quick too so I'd imagine the timeframe is relatively short.

Is there anything Discord does in character that lands him a win? Considering how he loves to be ironic he might just use petrifaction on someone as chaotic as Bill (petrifaction in MLP explicitly knocks you unconscious). I'm leaning towards an incon tbh.

Lightbuster30 said:
Based on Accord showing up on other ponies while he said he exists within everyone I'd imagine Discord would come back via blue mist appearing on Bills body. Happened pretty damn quick too so I'd imagine the timeframe is relatively short.
I would like to see this properly explained in his profile.

Also I will try to answer everything here, but it will be impossible if users who didn't read the whole thread keep trying to influence others with their notions. If you have something unimportant to say or you already said it 10 comments ago and you're saying it again for no reason, then please consider not saying it to make the thread more navigable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back