• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mr. Satan (Dragon Ball Heroes) Vs Beyonder (Post-Retcon)

Beyonder in his Incomplete Cosmic Cube

Speed equalized

Satan has a day of prep

Satan stomps via being 2-B fighting a 2-C

If the difference isn't as big as I think it is, then Beyonder snaps his fingers and turns Hercule into a potted plant.

Stomp either way

Creaturemaster971 said:
Satan stomps via being 2-B fighting a 2-C
If the difference isn't as big as I think it is, then Beyonder snaps his fingers and turns Hercule into a potted plant.

Stomp either way
I guess it would bassed on character then

Well the question isn't who hits first, it's whether the hax of a 2-C is considered capable of affecting a 2-B.

As in, whether the embodiment of 1 universe can reliably affect someone who is superior to people that easily destroy 6 universes at once.

Mr.Satan here is of the highest level of 2-B possible, scaling from Xeno Vegeta and Xeno Goku who scales above Demigra who easily performs an "every possibility" 2-B feat.

And Mr.Satan here is apparently a competent fighter and was a GoD Candidate.

So... is there any reason why Mr.Satan can't just flex and win?

Akreious said:
Mr.Satan here is of the highest level of 2-B possible, scaling from Xeno Vegeta and Xeno Goku who scales above Demigra who easily performs an "every possibility" 2-B feat.

And Mr.Satan here is apparently a competent fighter and was a GoD Candidate.

So... is there any reason why Mr.Satan can't just flex and win?
What's his answer to Higher-Dimensional Existence?

Actually, Mr. Satan doesn't even have the abilities to bypass The Beyonders Non-Corporeality.

So I guess the Beyonder haxrapes Satan gg

Back