• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God-Emperor Doom Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have been busy with other things, but his God Emperor Doom's P&A section is pretty bad as of right now, so here we go:

• Forcefield Creation: Blocked a lethal attack from Mr. Sinister against Captain Britain with an energy barrier.
  • Regeneration Negation (Low Godly): Effortlessly killed Doctor Strange, who has Low-Godly regeneration on his profile, with a wave of the hand.
  • Since God Emperor Doom is repeatedly portrayed as having absorbed a sizable portion of the powers of the Beyonders, he should at minimum have all the powers of the Cosmic Cube (which also means having all the powers of the 1984 Beyonder, who is an incomplete Cosmic Cube [which is already accepted on the profile of the Cubes]), as a Cosmic Cube is an infant version of the Beyonders, and God Emperor Doom should logically be superior to an infant Beyonder due to being stated to have a non-insignificant portion of the power of their entire race.
Yeah, I though there would be more stuff, but the 2015 Secret Wars is only 9 issues.

68a9eb7e40321fd283b2cb02a7b34aaa6fcdeeac0936b92c2e4209f1fa779869_1.jpg

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back