• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys comic pages rename or Dynamite Entertainment name issues

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Not a huge issue but something that may need to be pointed out

Dynamite Entertainment actually has its own continuity and shared world, and I'm actually working on a few Dynamite characters (Lone Ranger, Kato, Phantom) and a verse page. The Boys is not apart of the Dynamite continuity so I worry that once I post my Dynamite pages, that could mislead some. Instead of (Dynamite Entertainment) as the suffix, maybe (Comics) or (The Boys comics) or smth idk.

First, I agree with your proposal.

Second, I feel that renaming The Boys comic characters as XXX (The Boys) (Comic) and renaming The Boys TV Series characters as XXX (The Boys) (TV Series) may be better.

Third, thank you for your work to bring more character profiles to VS Battles Wiki.

Back