• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aang is from the The Last Airbender show and is in his Base Season 3 key
Homelander is from the The Boys, Dynamite Entertainment EDIT: Now switched to the TV show
Both are 8-B
Location is in a populated city.
Both are in character
Aang can incap and stop Homelander or kill if there's no other choice.

Aang: 8
Homelander: 0
Tie:

Last edited:
Aang is Massively Hypersonic so he should be able to speed blitz. Even if Speed is =, Homelander is only "possibly City Block level", while Aang is definitely City Block Level and has better abilities/hax.

a character only having a "possibly" in a tier isnt a disadvantage, you need to look at the specific ton values they scale to

Pretty sure Homelander gets AP stomped here.

14 tons vs 35 tons.

switch it to TV homelander. then he'd have a chance.

so? we dont know the exact amount stronger than homelander they were
they were a clone of homelander, who was stated to be 'stronger' than him. by wiki standards Black Noir just upscales from homelander's 14 tons.

Homelander never even got into a fight witth anyone comaparable to him until that, and he got his ass whooped.

also doesn't help aang 100% outskills, has an LS advantage and outhaxes.

Homelander straight up has nothing going for him in this match up.

they were a clone of homelander, who was stated to be 'stronger' than him. by wiki standards Black Noir just upscales from homelander's 14 tons.

Homelander never even got into a fight witth anyone comaparable to him until that, and he got his ass whooped.

also doesn't help aang 100% outskills, has an LS advantage and outhaxes.

Homelander straight up has nothing going for him in this match up.
I don't think Aang has any hax, tho.

I recommend using the Homelander from the show for this match to be more fair

Well, TV Homelander scales to 43 tons, so he has a 1.23379x AP advantage. He doesn't have resistance against to the bendings though, so I'm leaning towards Aang

Although I haven't seen Avatar in a long time (I believe it was when LOK was released? ), the YouTube video got me back into it. This video right here basically sums up Aang's skills and experience in a nutshell. Kudos for the official Avatar channel for that.

According to several clips, Aang's usual strategy is to evade while bending. Aang prefers airbending and earthbending, but he uses the other two on occasion. His versatility and experience would give him the edge over Homelander, as Aang has been shown to be very creative with his bending skills.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't watch The Boys and only hear words around the media, but Homelander hasn't fought someone like Aang, right? While Homelander has an AP and LS advantage, it's not too overwhelming for Aang to handle it. In fact, Aang did fight people who were somewhat stronger than him a few times. The difference is Homelander's lack of versatility compared to the enemies Aang has faced.

I vote for Aaing mid-diff.

Back