• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boss/Saints Row Verse stats Revision

Yeah i feel ya, but dont feel bad, youve gotten a good chunk of the verse upgraded to 7-B :)

They'd just have City level as their general AP, though DFA was going to be removed anyways as the Boss and Johnny can beat Jyunichi, who uses DFA frequently, without having the ability themselves.

So how do we apply this? Everybody who's comparable to the Boss gets city level? Also to conserve space/make things neater, should we combine

In the Simulation (Super Powers) | Iron Saint Armor and just label it Saints Row 4?

Also it sucks that I no longer get notifications for this post, idk why.

Basically every character who is comparable to the Boss of has some form of Super Power would get scaling, even weaker guys like Maero and Julius can harm the Boss to an extent and can block his normal attacks with their forcefields. And yeah, combining the two would make things a lot easier to understand.

So for the justification of the tier, do I just put defeated The Dominatrix, Zinyak, and is superior to wardens? Also does Zinyak finally scale to city level with this?

It would be that the Boss was able to defeat the Dominatrix and Clawz, destroyed Zinyak's mech, which is able to damage him, and then killed Zinyak. And Yes, Zinyak would scale to this by being superior to Wardens, who are able to pose a serious threat to the Boss.

Btw, would we be able to scale GoH Johnny and Satan to this in any way?

Hmmmmm....well GOH released 2 years after the two DLCs, so I would say so. Also for Clawz, I'm just going to give him the basic powers, and edit in what's specific to him later.

Could you create the profile?

Clawz for now. A couple characters listed there don't have a profile either, like Shaundi I think.

I'm not sure what to give Paul, or the characters from GOH since you encounter them without your full powerset. I gave pretty much everybody that the Saints fought in SR4 city level though.

Paul's tier should be fine, he doesnt really scale to anyone but himself. Same with the GOH guys, all they really have to scale to is Shapespear's ability to use Stomp, so their current tier should be fine. Satan though should be able to scale to Kinzie and Johnny.

Im currently working on some more profiles for the verse, would you be so kind as to remove the matches for Johnny and the Boss seeing as theyre stomps with these upgrades?

Probably have to remove DFA for a lot of characters too, apparently it's just Boss, Kinzie, and that J guy.

That's all done. Probably need to edit some categories, but that's a job for another time.

I know I am late to the Upgrade but... didnt Satan create hell, that is practicly a City with a inmensive Lava Sea? That would calificates for 7-B, like higher?

Yes. Thank you for the help with fixing the profiles.

No prob, and it was said that he transformed his timeout space into hell, though I don't think it can be quantified.

Well with sheer power, but still its a 7-B feat (At least), that would scale to Jhonny and Kinzie with Halo Powers and Seven Deadly Weapons only.

Unite My Rice said:
No prob, and it was said that he transformed his timeout space into hell, though I don't think it can be quantified.
Technically creating New Hades is actually quantifiable...and i forget but did it have mountains on the outskirts or no?

Technically creating New Hades is actually quantifiable...and i forget but did it have mountains on the outskirts or no?

No, It has Volcanos.

"...when father cast me out of Heaven, he intended Hades to be a pleacent time-out space. But my fall shatter his guilded cage, and my anger twisted Hell in to the world now spreds before." ~G.O.A.C.: OLD HADES (One of the tomes that you can get on the game)

Basing on what is stated, Old Hades whas a normal space and Satan created this place when he was in anger making it the Lava dumpster that you can see.

WeeklyBattles said:
That's actually better, iirc creating a volcano is a solid 7-B feat in and of itself
It has various Volcanos and Mountains around (Well they look more like gigantic peaks) like 20 of them since they are around all New Hades.

It could be quantifiable, if we knew what it looked like before Satan did his magic. Also, source for the creating a volcano thing?

Creating a volcano of a decent size is City level just through the sheer volume of a volcano. Creating ~20 volcanos plus a decent sized city would be a solid 7-A feat

Oh yeah, idk why I forget these things lol. Did the categories for all the characters get adjusted? I tried to do some last night/morning, I was tired.

Not sure, I'll check when I get home from work. Feel free to change Satan and GOH Johnny and Kinzie to 7-A though

Back