• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boss/Saints Row Verse stats Revision

I saw lol, but even using the wind load formula, the minimum speed of an F3 tornado would have 10 tons-force of wind acting on the area of a tank. It would probably have to go under the tank for it to be lifted.

Does anyone knows the angle that the wind of a tornado form with the terrain?

This way we could find the vertical force = total force*sin(x)

Which leads to total force = vertical force/ (sin(x))

X is the angle

Because I don't like guessing when doing calcs.

It's trigonometry. In a rectangular triangle:

Side that touch the 90 degrees angle = Side that doesn't touch the 90 degrees angle * sin(opposite angle)

OR

Side that doesn't touch the 90 degrees angle * cos(adjacent angle)

Wouldn't the only side that doesn't touch the 90 degree angle be the hypotenuse though?

Yes. Which is in our case, the total force of the tornado itself. We know the vertical force already because it's equal to the weight of the tank

Well F(Grav) = m * g

60 t = 54431.1kg

= 54431.1 * 9.8m/s/s

= 533424.78N of gravity force acting downwards upon the tank.

Also, 157.1967m/s of wind force is exactly equal to 533434N.

I'll look for more angle stuff.

Just a heads up you can adjust everything you brought up if you want except the AP stuff since that hasnt been totally cleared up yet.

I think the absolute zero should be discussed more though, given its portrayal in the game.

I added Class 100 lifting strength too, but since that's only from pulling Zinyak's spine out and he's not shown to lift cars or anything in the game, I'm iffy on that.

(Does these edits for 192319313 other characters)

Note: Julius has peak human speed with supersonic combat and reaction speed. Why are most of his stats so low compared to the rest?

Also, should Dominatrix have a Zin's fleet key based on this statement?

Resetting the timeline like she did can technically be considered Low 2-C hax, but only applicable in the Simulation

The Everlasting wrote In Final Fantasy VII, the party's strongest attacks are like... City level, but they scale to a 4-B feat with Sephiroth's Supernova.

Dwarf Star via summons actually.

I figured, so by doing that there's 2 timelines instead of 1? I mean if she could do all then, then I guess its PIS that she couldn't retcon the whole killing her clones event, or that she didn't simply get more from other timelines, or a bunch of other things.

Yeah, we really need more input on that...

She didnt create an entirely new timeline, she just reset the existing one. Lemme see if i can find a playthrough of the DLC to check though.

What about the Absolute Zero attack?

Also, i thought you were gonna add a key for the dominatrix with the Zin fleet?

Well she did restart it, but Boss and Zimos still had previous knowledge of their being in the normal timeline, since Zimos said follow me I know the way back , implying there's more than one timeline. If it was the same timeline, then wouldn't they have had to repeat the events instead?

As far as the AZ goes, I'd like more input on it. It seems iffy.

So what we know is:

She rebooted the DLC, making Zimos and Boss go back to the beginning.

We know there aren't two copies of either one of them.

Zimos shows up, saying he knows the way back to the proper timeline.

But the definition of Acausality stated if affected in one timeline, they would still exist in other timelines.

It's plausible that the Dominatrix just restarted Zimos's and Boss's personal timelines , which could explain the clone parts, and why they were the only Saints to realize what she's done.

That screenshot shows Boss only has existence in one timeline at a time, and the other Saints were already on the battlefield, so they were most likely unaffected.

And AZ, you can freeze civilians and they're back to normal in seconds (or any enemy really), and not every enemy dies when you attempt to shatterkill them. Some unfreeze and go back to attacking you. You can freeze a car with AZ then launch it...and it explodes instead of shattering. Those are my only qualms with that.

Being unaffected by a timeline reset is still acausality, its not a requirement that you exist in multiple timelines

Hmm...I'll check the game in the morning but if thats the case then we may have to rethink it

The more I think about it the more I wonder, did she actually reboot the DLC? Or did she just BFR them to the beginning of it? The latter seems more likely. Would they still have acausality in that case?

If she reset the timeline then it would be acausality, if she just sent them back in time then it wouldnt be

I think she just BFR'd them, she said "You're back" or something like that when they went through the portal to the future, and they were the only ones aware that they were at the beginning of the DLC.

Hmm yeah, that makes sense i guess.

Also i was wondering, could Zinyak/Dominatrix/Clawz be a LOT higher than we think they are when manipulating the Simulation? The Simulation contains a massive amount of stars and there's other planets like that dinosaur planet in the Dominatrix.

Hmmmm I'm not sure, when you beat the Dominatrix inside of the simulation, the raptors come flying in on their ship which means they're inside of the simulation, but then this shows up which makes me think they're only connected to the simulation via technology like the Saints back on the ship. Then there's also this picture of Zinyak with the simulation projected from a screen.

They do have control over everything inside of the simulation, so it's possible, but idk if it can be proven. That reminds me I have to make The Dom city level, and make new profiles.

Also on that note, what do you think about Possible Omnipresence inside of the simulation, since they embody it? And wouldn't fighting Zinyak/Claws/Dom upgrade them all to city level? What about their stamina (Zin, Clawz, Dom)?

True but the UFO Gun literally calls un an alien ship to abduct the target and fly away into space with them...

...Wouldnt that scale to basically everyone since they can kill her?

Yeah they'd be onmipresent in the simulation. Zinyak would only be 7-B in the simulation since when you fight him in the real world he's much weaker, though it would make his mech 7-B. Dom and Clawz would be 7-B though.

The abduction gun calls a ship? I'm almost certain it just created a tractor beam.

And well as far as her in-game combat goes, she's more or less city block like the rest of the characters minus DFA. But when people embody a concept they become as powerful and far-reaching as the concept itself, so I'm thinking that she could be city level.

But then again, Boss is as strong in the simulation as he is in the outside with the Iron Saint suit, and then there's your 2-C suggestion, which the only thing confusing about that is it's a city, not a universe.

It creates a tractor beam which sucks people into a ship, if you use the Abduction Gun on a clear night and watch to the end of the animation you see the ship fly away.

She basically embodies a city-sized dimension and can manipulate it at will, she's city level.

Yeah the whole tier 2 thing has been pretty much debunked, she just sent them to a previous point in time in the Simulation is all.

Lol I'm gonna have to check that out then, I never noticed any ship.

And alright, now I'm just waiting on these calcs.

Technically we wouldnt need the calcs anymore seeing as we've got two legitimate 7-B feats to scale everyonne from that dont actually need to be calculated...

All that effort v.v so then is DFA even needed on the profile anymore in terms of AP?

Back