• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the boss baby has feats

does anyone know how fast suction cup guns can shoot? jimbo managed to jump in front of the boss baby before the suction cups could reach him

first of all, i'm pretty sure that's anecdotal evidence. second of all, you were probably aim dodging. jimbo clearly started moving after the darts were fired.

Last edited:
aight I've seen it all boss baby scaling is weird but eh I'm gonna post the feats I found in the first film that will be important for scaling

Eugene

Eugene Francais is the main villain's Francis's big brother and the right-hand man he's tasked with stopping Tim and the Boss Baby from ruining his plans

Eugene easily ripped a toilet from the ground, walked around with it on his head, and then shattered it

Can jump high enough to clear a 2 story house

Threw Jimbo tens if not hundreds of meters away

And most impressive he was capable of violently fragmenting entire trees

Eugene has 1 power which is limited flight with the umbrella

Jimbo

Jimbo is the muscle of boss baby's little gang and assists the boss baby's play

Jimbo was able to fight with Eugene

Jimbo bent the bars to his crib

Jimbo was unaffected from a fall that left a large dent in a car

And he created a hole in a fence

Tim

Tim is the main protagonist of the boss baby he's the firstborn son to Mr. and Mrs. Templeton and later he'd get his adopted brother the boss baby Tim quickly grew jealous toward his brother before warming up to him as the movie went on

On a picture, it's shown Tim does martial arts and is a black belt in it which is most likely karate since it's referenced several times in the movie

Tim was able to jump 2 stories on his trampoline close to the actual world record for the highest jump on a trampoline

he was also able to parkour up a tube

He was able to throw the boss baby several meters

He and his brother tank a fall that lasted 2.36 seconds

Caught his dad moving fast enough to leave blurs

Caught a baseball at close range

With prep, he and the baby made a machine that shot fake vomit hard enough to send Eugene across the living room

Boss Baby

Theodore Templeton is the titular character and protagonist he's thrown into the Templeton family on a mission to restore love for babies

Theodore was able to tank a 2.36 second fall

Tanked shattering a hole the shape as him in a window

Tanked getting thrown several meters by Tim

Was able to fight Francis an adult man and even sent him flying off a ledge

he was able to send Tim's mind up to baby corp which is mind manipulation

he has a resistance to age manipulation because of the formula he drinks preventing him from getting older

he was able to convince adults that he was a puppy and an Elvis impersonator so stealth mastery

and he has some equipment such as his car which should be comparable to the fire engine which lived through an explosion and a pointer which he used as a sword against Francis who was using a cane during the fight

i have two problems. first of all, tim should at least downscale from jimbo since he survived getting slammed into the ground by jimbo. second of all, the boss baby's resistance to age manip can't be possible since he grows up in the sequel

somethings I forgot to mention is baby corp has memory manip they made tim's parents forget about the boss baby and lower tiers might be wall level since they scale to francis who possibly tanked a fall from orbit

Back