• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the boss baby has feats

Using values from here to calculate surface area a seven year old should have 0.87 m^2 area on average.
Falling feet first provides a drag coefficient around 0.7
Taking that, the mass, 2.36 seconds, and half the surface area for (a high estimate of) cross section, we can use this calculator to find the speed when Tim hit the ground.
I got 19.5 m/s.
KE is therefore 4258.8 kg.
If you know the age of the baby, you could use the same chart and 19.5 m/s to get his KE.
Though the feat’s only usable if it’s reasonable for them to have fallen 25 meters (6 floors) in whatever building they’re in.

looking at that final battle scene, i don't think the boss baby himself really harmed francis. tim did knock him into the vat of baby formula, though, and the boss baby can harm tim

I disagree with scaling the boss baby to Eugene since it’s obvious that Eugene is far superior to Tim and the boss baby that scene was more Tim outwitting Eugene rather than scaling at best this could be athlete level ls to me

the baby can scale to tim where the two can trade hits from each other most notably when he throw tim with his car which is a device powered by his legs and bite him hard enough to cause him to trip he should scale to his durability

Tim can throw the boss baby several meters, the boss baby was able to bite Tim hard enough to make him fall, and dragged him using his toy car which should scale to him physically since this toy car is piloted with just his legs. So the boss baby can scale to his own durability via scaling to Tim and would scale to Tim’s durability from tanking that fall worth 4258.8 joules I’m pretty sure blah blah meant joules since when I double checked the calc I got the same number

The boss baby should be older than three since it’s been stated that he’s been through business school and it’s implied that he’s an adult in a baby’s body

Back