• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Axorandom0

He/Him
I have recently made a calculation for one of Pluto’s attacks that would be 8-B if accepted.

This would be a buff to every boss Sweetheart and later. And, despite this being a feat performed by Pluto, it scales to Sweetheart because she is comparable to Hero who, only after a single battle after Sweetheart, fights Pluto Expanded.

If this gets accepted, then this would be a major buff. And, as a side note, we should probably include a different key on each of the profiles for if they are in the Boss Rush as all Boss Rush simulations would scale above this feat via scaling to a Level 50 Party.

(Also I might make a LS calc for Abbi and her tentacles later, so that she and the main cast can have non-superhuman lifting strength, however I feel like I should do 1 thing at a time when it comes to buffing Omori)

Last edited:
while it's still not accepted there so u cannot make a crt with unaccepted calculation.

Last edited:
There's an calculation evaluation thread here in the forum
Send your sandbox there and gg
Thank you! I should probably close this thread now as I await for the calc to be approved (but, unfortunately, I do not know how)

Thank you! I should probably close this thread now as I await for the calc to be approved (but, unfortunately, I do not know how)
No need to lock this thread, just wait for the calc to be accepted and call who accepted it here

Also after the acceptance, you can put this on the promotion thread

Ok so the calc has seemed to have been accepted, so I think we can actually discuss it and hopefully upgrade the verse.

Great, congrats!
You could go on some mods' walls and ask them to come here. Do you know how to do this?

Edit: remember to do this as well:
Also after the acceptance, you can put this on the promotion thread

I'm really stressed and not home, but as soon as possible imma reach mods and knowledgeable members to take a look here

The calc was indeed accepted, and it's worth noting that in text you'd write the value as City Block level+ because it is above the mean point of the tier (55 tons of TNT equivalent, for 8-B).

I accept the thread.

Assuming this was accepted, I assume the following characters would need to be altered:

all of the FRIENDS listed here

Sweet, Perfect and Roboheart

Pluto (will need a new key to separate his base and Expanded ratings)

Abbi

SOMETHING

The Unbread Twins (Including their minions)

Spaceboy (second key).

The Unbread Twins are a bit shaky, considering they can be fought at either 2 Day or 1 Day left. But I think they should scale regardless.
Also, Life Jam Guy should be on this list due to being able to one shot the party on Two Days Left

The calc was indeed accepted, and it's worth noting that in text you'd write the value as City Block level+ because it is above the mean point of the tier (55 tons of TNT equivalent, for 8-B).

I accept the thread.
Bambu, sorry to mark you like this, but just to be sure:
Is this major enough to require 2 or 3 mods/admins' approval?

2 is standard, 1 is for "self-evident" changes, 3 is for major verses. Probably safer to do 2.

Back