• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Haired demon lady vs The Yellow Haired that looks like a Lady (0- 7) GRACE

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Two characters with bow cut hair, that have they villages assaulted by criminal and use chain like weapons. I was looking the Death battle wiki for ideas, and kinda surprise the number of connections between the two.
16953079b3bf39977d5897dc973c1f05.jpg
vs
c91ff265abc384f0dec55d3e9927e114.jpg

They star 60 meters apart
Both at 8-B
Scarlet eyes is restricted
They fight on the desert that Yamcha dies
The rest is SBA
speed is equal
Kurapika scales to 41.85 tons of TNT
Rem scales to 27.66 Tons of TNT

The girl that watches people while sleeping:
The guy with a weird name on Brazil: 7- Popted2, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson,UchihaSlayer96 ,SatellaTheWoe, KingNanaya, Zabazab, Sonicflare9

Last edited:
Interestingly i was planning on making a kurapika matchup too
Well it wasn't gonna be Rem though since i doubt she can do much against him.
What are the win cons for both?

Rem have:
Sleep Manipulation (she has to get close trought)
Regeneration
And better range attacks

Kurapika:
Better hand to hand combat
A bunch of other weapons
1,51x ap advantage
His a better hand to hand combat
Can also heal himself
Steal chain

Rem have:
Sleep Manipulation (she has to get close trought)
Regeneration
And better range attacks

Kurapika:
Better hand to hand combat
A bunch of other weapons
1,51x ap advantage
His a better hand to hand combat
Can also heal himself
Steal chain
Well what if Rem just goes to mid range combat and slams him around with her chains since she has better regen and ranged combat skills. She can also grab him and bring him closer like she did to Subaru numerous times and put him to sleep

Well what if Rem just goes to mid range combat and slams him around with her chains since she has better regen and ranged combat skills.
  • Kurapika can defend himself with his chains, so he can counter Rem chains, so he can't get tag so easily, and he is very skilled with his chains.
  • Ranged combat is something that while is she can rely on, by trowing ice on him, if she keep up too long her Mana going to be depleted very quick, and her Oni form gonna turn her kinda crazy, so eventually she not gonna be able to strategize.
  • Also, Kurapika have other weapons he can rely on in ranged combat like knifes, Shurikens and Handgun.
  • And ranged combat would only really work if the ap is the same, but since Kurapika have a better durabilty, giving enough demage to make him fell is gonna be diffuculty before he come close and defeat her via steal chain or hand to hand combat.
  • Regeneration is a problem trought.
She can also grab him and bring him closer like she did to Subaru numerous times and put him to sleep
Not with the difference in Ap, she would't be able to wank him via strenght. And if she come close, Rem would need to touch him and make him sleep, but is gonna be hard since he is beter in close combat than her.
But since she have forcefield, she can pontetially trick him, freeze him and make him fall sleep, but is gonna be hard since Kurapika is very smart. Rem is smart too so she can make it happen, but is gonna be hard.

• Kurapika can defend himself with his chains, so he can counter Rem chains, so he can't get tag so easily, and he is very skilled with his chains.
  • Ranged combat is something that while is she can rely on, by trowing ice on him, if she keep up too long her Mana going to be depleted very quick, and her Oni form gonna turn her kinda crazy, so eventually she not gonna be able to strategize.
  • Also, Kurapika have other weapons he can rely on in ranged combat like knifes, Shurikens and Handgun.
  • And ranged combat would only really work if the ap is the same, but since Kurapika have a better durabilty, giving enough demage to make him fell is gonna be diffuculty before he come close and defeat her via steal chain or hand to hand combat.
  • Regeneration is a problem trought.
Oni horn is gonna replenish her mana sufficiently and she doesnt have to worry about differentiating friend from foe. There is also the fact that she mainly relies on her battle instincts instead of thinking how to fight. The durablity-AP difference is minimal and wouldn't make much if a significant difference.
Not with the difference in Ap, she would't be able to wank him via strenght. And if she come close, Rem would need to touch him and make him sleep, but is gonna be hard since he is beter in close combat than her.
Once again, the difference isnt large enough to not be pullable, she just needs to get him mid air once and then wank him which she cann100% do with her oni form
But since she have forcefield, she can pontetially trick him, freeze him and make him fall sleep, but is gonna be hard since Kurapika is very smart. Rem is smart too so she can make it happen, but is gonna be hard.
Rem isn't exactly known for her battle tactics

Oni horn is gonna replenish her mana sufficiently and she doesnt have to worry about differentiating friend from foe.
The oni mode mode replenish her mana? Like regenarate Magic? I trought her absorbs magic of her surrodings to increase her strenght and durability, not constantly regenerate her mana.

And she would't use the sleeping Magic because she would't be able to strategize.
The durablity-AP difference is minimal and wouldn't make much if a significant difference.
It does trought, since Kurapika would be able to tire her out more with superior AP and Durability.
And is not minimal, a 1,51x advantage is good enough.

Once again, the difference isnt large enough to not be pullable, she just needs to get him mid air once and then wank him which she cann100% do with her oni form
Yes, but dealing with Kurapika in close combat is gonna be hard, and use her chain to pull him is gonna even more difficulty because of Kurapika chains.
Rem isn't exactly known for her battle tactics
I mean, in the Arc 7 she was pulling some tricks and traps onto Subaru, so she can potentially strategize to do that.

Btw, if Kurapika hit her horn, is gonna be gameover.
Even If he don't know about the weakness, he eventually gonna think to hit the glowing pink thing on her forehead.

The oni mode mode replenish her mana? Like regenarate Magic? I trought her absorbs magic of her surrodings to increase her strenght and durability, not constantly regenerate her mana.
She absorbs the mana and can use it in battle, Ram can do this too as seen in arc 6
It does trought, since Kurapika would be able to tire her out more with superior AP and Durability.
And is not minimal, a 1,51x advantage is good enough.
1.5x is a minor difference. You can beat people in arm wrestling who are almost twice as strong as you with technique alone. And this is a fight so it makes even less of a difference
Yes, but dealing with Kurapika in close combat is gonna be hard, and use her chain to pull him is gonna even more difficulty because of Kurapika chains.
As i stated earlier, Rem has battle instincts which means she fights as she thinks and all she has to do is get him off the ground once, pull him closer and use her sleep manip on him.
I mean, in the Arc 7 she was pulling some tricks and traps onto Subaru, so she can potentially strategize to do that.
Right, now that i think of it she does show battle iq in combat such as figuring out Subarus location in arc 3 even wirh her horn activated. Actually I think the prolonged use is in terms of hours as she was pretty unaffected in using it for short periods of time. Their fight shouldn't last that long

She absorbs the mana and can use it in battle, Ram can do this too as seen in arc 6
I know, i just don't remember her able to restore mana like that, she have 5 mana, uses her horn, now she have 20 mana.
Anyway, Kurapika is probally gonna go for the horn then to beat her.
1.5x is a minor difference. You can beat people in arm wrestling who are almost twice as strong as you with technique alone.
I just saying that between the two of them, Kurapika is the one that can do more demage, and receive more too, before Rem goes down.

And Rem don't really have the skill advantage here to make up the strenght departament
And this is a fight so it makes even less of a difference
If they are locked in a constant of strenght, a thing that happens a lot in fights, Kurapika is gonna be the winner here.
As i stated earlier, Rem has battle instincts which means she fights as she thinks
That's a weird phrase "fight as she thinks" is super normal for anyone fighting, If i boxing someone, i thinking at the same time, that's not exclusive for Rem.
Also, battle insticts is not even that trought, is the ability to be able to fight without thinking, not the other way around.
I am nitpicking now, so ignore It for now.
and all she has to do is get him off the ground once, pull him closer and use her sleep manip on him.
I don't say she can't do It, just said that is going to be difficulty. And being in Close combat is not really a good Idea for Rem.
Right, now that i think of it she does show battle iq in combat such as figuring out Subarus location in arc 3 even wirh her horn activated.
That's her smelling Subaru and following the smell, not a feat for strenght.
Actually I think the prolonged use is in terms of hours as she was pretty unaffected in using it for short periods of time. Their fight shouldn't last that long
Yeah, but like, If she use the strategy that you said, that's gonna drag the fight.

I know, i just don't remember her able to restore mana like that, she have 5 mana, uses her horn, now she have 20 mana.
Anyway, Kurapika is probally gonna go for the horn then to beat her.
She uses mana, yhen refills it using the horn then continues figuting
On what basis are you going to assume that? People in RZ know about horns and still dont target them due to the level of difficulty it takes to hit her in the horn.
I just saying that between the two of them, Kurapika is the one that can do more demage, and receive more too, before Rem goes down.
Its not a difference worth mentioning
And Rem don't really have the skill advantage here to make up the strenght departament
There isnt big enough of a strength difference.
If they are locked in a constant of strenght, a thing that happens a lot in fights, Kurapika is gonna be the winner here.
No
That's a weird phrase "fight as she thinks" is super normal for anyone fighting, If i boxing someone, i thinking at the same time, that's not exclusive for Rem.
Also, battle insticts is not even that trought, is the ability to be able to fight without thinking, not the other way around.
When I say that, I mean she can fight on auto pilot and think separately. Its an ability a lot of RZ characters have and yes its pretty common but its still a BIQ feat
I don't say she can't do It, just said that is going to be difficulty. And being in Close combat is not really a good Idea for Rem.
Why not so? She has martial art skills even in close range and can probably hold him long enough to put him to sleep
That's her smelling Subaru and following the smell, not a feat for strenght.
Its not a feat for strength, what i am saying is that prolonged use of her horn doesn't reduce her intelligence.
Yeah, but like, If she use the strategy that you said, that's gonna drag the fight.
And she probably can hold herself for a longer period than Kurapika considering she can continue fighting with most of her bones and organs busted

On what basis are you going to assume that?
This girl have a glowing pink horn that is emanating Power, If the battle is going hard i would take my shot on the thing that looks like a weakness, but i admit I reaching, Kurapika would just kill her instead of try to make her weaker with a method that he don't know If would work.
People in RZ know about horns and still dont target them due to the level of difficulty it takes to hit her in the horn.
Do you have a example of that? Because for the top of my head, i don't remember a Rem or Ram fight that the opposite fight knows about the Horn, and they try to explore It.
I mean, Kurapika can or cannot use the weakness, so this is a moot point.

Its not a difference worth mentioning

There isnt big enough of a strength difference.

No
Kurapika can take multiple City Block level attacks above Rem strenght. Rem on the other hand is gonna receive more attacks that is above her level of strenght, giving Kurapika a advantage. Can you agree with that atleast? Because that's a actual fact.
When I say that, I mean she can fight on auto pilot and think separately. Its an ability a lot of RZ characters have and yes its pretty common but its still a BIQ feat
Ehhhh
Why not so? She has martial art skills even in close range and can probably hold him long enough to put him to sleep
She don't have in her profile trought.
And she probably can hold herself for a longer period than Kurapika considering she can continue fighting with most of her bones and organs busted
Both have good feats of stamina and can heal themselfs to say that one Will laster longer than the other.

Also, Kurapika still have the steal chain to drain Rem mana.

Do you have a example of that? Because for the top of my head, i don't remember a Rem or Ram fight that the opposite fight knows about the Horn, and they try to explore It.
Ley Batenkaitos didnt go for Ram's horn even when he was at a disadvantage, even against witch beasts who its well known goes under the control of the one who cuts their horns off usually dont have their horns taken off. The only exception is in The gladiator island but thats specifically becuz they send warriors out to capture witch beasts. In a normal battle killing them is more optimal
I mean, Kurapika can or cannot use the weakness, so this is a moot point.

Kurapika can take multiple City Block level attacks above Rem strenght. Rem on the other hand is gonna receive more attacks that is above her level of strenght, giving Kurapika a advantage. Can you agree with that atleast? Because that's a actual fact.
I am not saying thats not true, i am saying that the difference is so minor that one critical attack here or there will nullify that advantage
Ehhhh

She don't have in her profile trought.
Its been shown well enough of times and its known that all the maids get combat training of fighting without a weapon as seen with Petra, Frederica and Ram, so Rem being an exception to that just seems weird.
Both have good feats of stamina and can heal themselfs to say that one Will laster longer than the other.
Rem can heal herself more in comparison to Kurapika
Also, Kurapika still have the steal chain to drain Rem mana.
Kurapika can drain mana?

Ley Batenkaitos didnt go for Ram's horn even when he was at a disadvantage,
Din't Ram use the horn only in the final moments of the battle? In that point, Lye was already kinda ****** anyway, so he would't be able to attack the Horn.
Kurapika may or may not hit the horn, is still a possibility, but the chances that he Will not.
I am not saying thats not true, i am saying that the difference is so minor that one critical attack here or there will nullify that advantage
You din't say that trought.
And what's a crítical attack exactly?
Its been shown well enough of times and its known that all the maids get combat training of fighting without a weapon as seen with Petra, Frederica and Ram, so Rem being an exception to that just seems weird.
This is a association Falacy, just because they are Maid serving the same Guy, It don't mean they have the same capabilities or are trained equal. Rem uses a flair for most of the times and never show using martial artist in any way, so it is presumptuous to assume that she can do It too.

And again, is not on the profile so we can't use It.
Kurapika is still better in close combat.
Rem can heal herself more in comparison to Kurapika
And drain more mana too, causing more recoil in her body.
Kurapika can drain mana?
Well, verse equalization here so Nen = Mana.

She has access to unlimited mana but she will tire out anyways which is why its technically not unlimited. Basically its an amp but you still get exhausted while using it
You din't show me any Scan.
Because i was looking around on the page and other places, and i don't found anywhere that indicate the Oni Race have unlimeted mana.
The profiles says:

• Oni Bloodline: As an Oni, Rem can enter her Oni Form, in which she manifests a single white horn on her forehead. The horn absorbs mana from the atmosphere, and increases her physical abilities and increases her regenerative abilities, allowing her to heal injuries and broken bones in an instant.
The Wiki says:

• While manifested, an Oni's horns would awaken their instincts and act as a gate that allowed the Oni to absorb mana from the atmosphere, significantly increasing its ferocity and physical abilities.
They both say that they absorbs mana around them to increase they physical power, but never once is stated that they can replenish lost mana.

So again, If Rem decides to attack with ranged attacks, she will run out of mana.
Could pls show me a Scan that says they can replenish they mana?

You din't show me any Scan.
Because i was looking around on the page and other places, and i don't found anywhere that indicate the Oni Race have unlimeted mana.
The profiles says:

• Oni Bloodline: As an Oni, Rem can enter her Oni Form, in which she manifests a single white horn on her forehead. The horn absorbs mana from the atmosphere, and increases her physical abilities and increases her regenerative abilities, allowing her to heal injuries and broken bones in an instant.
The Wiki says:

• While manifested, an Oni's horns would awaken their instincts and act as a gate that allowed the Oni to absorb mana from the atmosphere, significantly increasing its ferocity and physical abilities.
They both say that they absorbs mana around them to increase they physical power, but never once is stated that they can replenish lost mana.

So again, If Rem decides to attack with ranged attacks, she will run out of mana.
Could pls show me a Scan that says they can replenish they mana?
ReZero is too long to find one scan but I already told you that you can use simple logical thinking to realize that the absorbed mana also gets used in their magic system since Ram, who has barely enough mana for a couple of wind blades, started spamming them and putting traps in jid air. Thats not possible if her mana didnt get replenished constantly

ReZero is too long to find one scan but I already told you that you can use simple logical thinking to realize that the absorbed mana also gets used in their magic system since Ram, who has barely enough mana for a couple of wind blades, started spamming them and putting traps in jid air. Thats not possible if her mana didnt get replenished constantly
When did this happened?

that you can use simple logical thinking to realize that the absorbed mana also gets used in their magic system since Ram,
The page says that her horn just increase her physical power, so even If that's true, since the profile don't exactly cover that, we can't use unfortunelly.
who has barely enough mana for a couple of wind blades, started spamming them and putting traps in jid air. Thats not possible if her mana didnt get replenished constantly
What are you talking about?

When did this happened?
Ram vs Ley Batenkaitos. It was quite obvious that ram shouldn't have been able to use that much magic without being able to absorb it herself
The page says that her horn just increase her physical power, so even If that's true, since the profile don't exactly cover that, we can't use unfortunelly.
The ReZero profiles are severely outdated and you usually just use them for references, you can in fact add your own details that are relevant to the fight that aren't on the profile.

Ram vs Ley Batenkaitos. It was quite obvious that ram shouldn't have been able to use that much magic without being able to absorb it herself
Was she using her horn? I don't quite remember, i think she was just using physical, i gonna check out.

The ReZero profiles are severely outdated and you usually just use them for references, you can in fact add your own details that are relevant to the fight that aren't on the profile.
I mean, If is outdated you gonna have to make a CRT to add that, i not gonna use something that's ins't on the profile Just to claim Rem victory.
If you would show me Scan or anything that help you case, i would consent, but you Just claiming she have unlimeted mana and that's It.

Anyway, before we go back and forth again, i gonna trows things that can happen in the fight:

• Kurapika and Rem starts fighting by trowing they chains at each other. Kurapika one way or another gets closet, and uses his superior combat abilities in Hand to Hand + slight superior AP to Win.
  • The same thing above, but Rem caught Kurapika by surprise using her Ice Magic to make him vunerably to use sleep Manipulation on him.
  • Rem starts spamming Ice attacks on Kurapika, and since Kurapika never deal with Danmaku before, he gets overwhelm and loses.
  • Rem starts spamming her Ice, but Kurapika is able to midigate the problem anyway due to Ryo and Kou, and gets close to use his hand to Hand combat.
  • Kurapika have more weapons that her, so he have a advantage in versality.
  • Kurapika uses his Steal Chain to Win against her, when he gets closer.
  • Rem starts getting a recoil by using her horn too much, which Kurapika explore and uses to Win.
  • Kurapika sees the glowing pink horn on her forehead and think "ok that seems important, les't target that and see what happens" he breaks and Rem loses all of her strenght, leaving her powerless.
  • Rem wanks him closer to make him sleep
  • Kurapika is able to hold the wanking, due to superior strenght, and break free
  • Rem uses forcefield to negates Kurapika attacks.
  • Rem regeneration kick in for most of the fight, and Win can negate some of the Kurapika wincons, except Steal Chain.
  • Due to the recoil, Regeneration is not doing much.
  • If the fight took to long, Rem mana is not going to keep up.
  • The above don't happen If she can get her sleep Manipulation on him Very Quick.
  • The above may not happen because is not a stardard strategy of her.
Anyway, i think that's It for the most part.

Last edited:
Anyway, before we go back and forth again, i gonna trows things that can happen in the fight:

• Kurapika and Rem starts fighting by trowing they chains at each other. Kurapika one way or another gets closet, and uses his superior combat abilities in Hand to Hand + slight superior AP to Win.
  • The same thing above, but Rem caught Kurapika by surprise using her Ice Magic to make him vunerably to use sleep Manipulation on him.
  • Rem starts spamming Ice attacks on Kurapika, and since Kurapika never deal with Danmaku before, he gets overwhelm and loses.
  • Rem starts spamming her Ice, but Kurapika is able to midigate the problem anyway due to Ryo and Kou, and gets close to use his hand to Hand combat.
  • Kurapika uses his Steal Chain to Win against her, when he gets closer.
  • Rem starts getting a recoil by using her horn too much, which Kurapika explore and uses to Win.
  • Kurapika sees the glowing pink horn on her forehead and think "ok that seems important, les't target that and see what happens" he breaks and Rem loses all of her strenght, leaving her powerless.
  • Rem wanks him closer to make him sleep
  • Kurapika is able to hold the wanking, due to superior strenght, and break free
  • Rem uses forcefield to negates Kurapika attacks.
  • Rem regeneration kick in for most of the fight, and Win can negate some of the Kurapika wincons, except Steal Chain.
  • Due to the recoil, Regeneration is not doing much.
Anyway, i think that's It for the most part.
The recoil doesnt kick in instantly, in fact she only felt the recoil after becoming normal. Its not gonna interfere with her combat ability.
I also explained why breaking her horn is not practical and its unlikely to happen. Also, kurapika should have no knowledge of horns having powers and this win con is only generated due to your information on Rems horn.
Most of Kurapikas's win cons are vague and more on the "he will esplore it" side of the spectrum + she has a major regen advantage
Rem Fra

The recoil doesnt kick in instantly, in fact she only felt the recoil after becoming normal. Its not gonna interfere with her combat ability.
Sure
I also explained why breaking her horn is not practical and its unlikely to happen.
I debunked that, and It was me that shot my ideia down.
Also, kurapika should have no knowledge of horns having powers and this win con is only generated due to your information on Rems horn.
I just saying, Kurapika maybe target the horn, is not a guaranted Wincon, is just a thing that may happen, If he sees the horn he maybe target, you can't really say that It won't happen with 100% certain. I gonna agree that's is unlikely.
Most of Kurapikas's win cons are vague and more on the "he will esplore it" side of the spectrum
What vague wincons? Some of them are Very clear, he Just come and beat her in close combat, his ability to drain her, that's not vague at all.
+ she has a major regen advantage
Rem Fra
Sure whatever, i still think Kurapika have much more chances. Since he also have Regen.

Never mind, Kurapika can't use his Holy chain (the one that can heal him) because he needs to have Scarlet eyes here.
He don't have regeneration.

Back