• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Haired demon lady vs The Yellow Haired that looks like a Lady (0- 7) GRACE

Sorry for not being able to make a lengthy response rn, but I'm quite busy atm. For me personally, the arguments for Kurapika seem more compelling, so Kurapika FRA.

Sure, when I get home I can
I'll be waiting with a retort
put-a-finger-down.gif

idk why I thought all of Kurapika's chains were restricted to Phantom Troupe members. That's an L on my part. Depending on how her Ice magic works, I could say that she has a range advantage, and might hit my boy a few times. kurapika ain't exactly gonna take it, but that's my view so far. I'll say more when I need to/when I wake up.

idk why I thought all of Kurapika's chains were restricted to Phantom Troupe members. That's an L on my part. Depending on how her Ice magic works, I could say that she has a range advantage, and might hit my boy a few times. kurapika ain't exactly gonna take it, but that's my view so far. I'll say more when I need to/when I wake up.
Yeah, Rem Ice is a Wincon, just not a Very good one, but you could say more when you wake up.

Yeah he can use it on anyone, only chain Jail is restricted to the Troupe which he doesn't need to use anyway

Also whats this about her being 2x weaker in base?

Anyway like I've said before Kura has a Range advantage and Rem's proficiency with ice projectiles wouldn't be enough to negate that

Kura can also use multiple chains at once to attack

If even 1 of these chains were to hit then it'd be game over with the LS advantage

Kura is also smart enough to know that if he is ever outranged or somehow outskilled he can create smokescreens with the ground as this is a desert much like his fight with Uvogin

Close range once again Kura has the advantage as he was able to scrap and outskill Uvo who has decades of combat experience

Rem in her Oni form is very much a Brawler who doesn't think to much which is the exact same situation as Uvogin

Except here Kurapika has the AP advantage as well as the ability to amp himself further with Ren
I see this going to Kura mid-diff

Back