• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue bomber vs The Umbra Witch ( Redux.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on who goes first.

Time stop = GG

Time slow + Bazillions = GG

close wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Megaman wins via time stopper or any other time stop ability then black hole combo, absolute zero or anything else really

Megaman has time stop in like one game out of the 12 he has and he doesn't start with it. He starts with his standard Cannon and uses more offensive tactics.

Time Slow, meanwhile, is a standard part of Bayo's power set, activating everytime she dodges an attack.

Zensum said:
Megaman wins via time stopper or any other time stop ability then black hole combo, absolute zero or anything else really
<No resistance

Doesn't do it immediately

I don't see how Bayo doesn't win here

Mega leads via exploting weaknesses ending fights as soon as possible. Time stops from the begining and 1 hits via any of his hax

Zensum said:
Mega leads via exploting weaknesses ending fights as soon as possible. Time stops from the begining and 1 hits via any of his hax
He knows Her weakness? I don't see prep time on here

That's gameplay, and only against the Robot Masters who have specific weaknesses built into them. In cutscenes and story Rock usually goes with the Mega Buster.

Also effective =/= weakness. Most weapons work against any Robot Master but one in specific does more damage.

But really, not wise to explore game mechancics to try and make Rock out of character.

The point he uses whats effective to end matches quick. What? Time stopper is as much in his arsenal as any other ability and we decided that on other thread? Proof its not in character? He ends with aresenal of hax, transmutaion, absolute zero..etc

The fact that he never uses 99% of his hax in any battles? He uses it if necessary, and always starts with Mega Buster.

Yeah, minus the Time Stop vs Time Slow, Megaman's arsenal just seems to large and the possibilities he can take this fight with lead me to believe that he would win a majority of the fight. I do think Bayo takes some wins, but when you have a guy with such an arsenal, I would see him take the majority due to multiple paths he can take to win.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The fact that he never uses 99% of his hax in any battles? He uses it if necessary, and always starts with Mega Buster.
Huh, megaman uses a variety of his hax in battles mega buster is just a signature. All his hax are in his aresnal and can all be used. He has like 4 ways to win this.

Again, show me an instance outside of gameplay of Megaman starting with Timestop then firing a Black Hole or Absolute Zero blast

Specially when such weapons aren't even from the same games.

Tfw Bayo could literally poke him and make him explode by overloading him with her power like she's done to other technology

but it's more likely Mega Man simply chooses not to have all those weapons on him at once, but can.

I'm fine with Rock's composite arsenal, I'm not fine with selling an adventurous hero character who uses basic shooting weapons 90% of the time as a tactical genius.

Megaman will start with Mega-Buster, then he will start to switch.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Again, show me an instance outside of gameplay of Megaman starting with Timestop then firing a Black Hole or Absolute Zero blast
Specially when such weapons aren't even from the same games.
Erm.. this is composite Megaman read OP imo

Megaman has no battle applicable cutscenes lol so your in character out of charcter point isnt making much sense. This argument is like saying he'll never use his fire projectiles bc whenever he fights magnet man he doesn't try to burn him like he does wood man lmao. Anyways hes just got too many ways to wins this

>No Battle Applicable cutscenes

Ever played Megaman 8? That is filled with anime cutscenes where we see Rock in action.

Though if we're being completely honest, SBA dictates standard equipment, so Bayo would have Scarborough Fair, not Bazillions, as she can only wield one gun set, and SF is her standard gun in Bayo 1.

If Bayonetta doesn't start with the atomizer I'm leaning more towards inconclusive since in that case maybe Mega counters with stopping in time and then dun goofed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back