• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue bomber vs The Umbra Witch ( Redux.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UMR

You are the one outright ignoring lore, multiple scenes, and making up headcanons to try and constantly downgrade Bayonetta based on false premises. The Anti-Bayonetta bias coming from some users is clear as day and needs to stop.

The argument that she can't interact with people while in Purgatorio is 100% false and it is disproven in the very first scene of the game and by Luka's entire backstory.

Every Bayonetta thread ends up being revolved around "She can't use this" or "She doesn't have that" or "She can't do this". This is literally the same thing everytime and it is tiresome.

Either way I will create a thread regarding Standard Equipment tomorrow. You all can take care of things here.

Yeah, when statements are contradicted by blatant feats. This is the Witch Time Statistics Amplification situation all over again, How about we just tally the votes and add the fight already so that this can be closed.

When the statement is contradicted by things that are constantly shown in game and even by things bayonetta herself does, yes.

Unite My Rice said:
Going by Bayo's own words is headcanon? Rip statements then.
I'm also not anti-bayonetta, I own both games lol.
Lustita prime was a Transformers and Power Rangers fanatic and he was the biggest downplayer of both franchises. I had a friend who played most of the SMT games and he thought the series was only universal.

Liking something =/= Being good a debating it.

That doesn't make it headcanon, that just means whoever put the game together fails at writing, not that I'm making up my own interpretations of what is going on.

The one of the angels stating Jiren doesn't have the weakness of being caught off guard, then 17 literally catches him off guard. Is it headcanon to hold the statement as truth? Nope, the writing just sucks.

@Matt

The point was that I'm apparently "Anti-Bayonetta", when I'm not. I could make threads that could upgrade a few characters even now but people are scared to see my name and Bayonetta on the same screen lol.

Anyway, closing this, the results can be tallied and added.

Then why are you taking the statement of a character over what happens in Bayonetta's case but not Jiren? Honest question. You seem to be able to comprehend that the writing is wrong in DBS's case.

I never said I viewed the statement about Jiren as wrong, Super does that all the time.

For example, Krillin iirc wished all the bombs out of the androids, yet #17 self-destructs against Jiren. Let alone the fact that the bomb scales in power, otherwise it would've made 0 difference.

Or Beerus noting Toppo needed to charge his hakai, yet against Vegeta he spams them like there's no tomorrow.

Both have statements that have counter feats, and neither formally address these inconsistencies within the plot.

Bayo has 12 votes (Me, Matt, Ever, Repp, Dragon, Gargoyle, Glass, Homu, Fate, Jinx, CoB, and Bre8k), more than enough considering the votes for Mega Man were almost exclusively based on the false idea that he would spam his time hax right out of the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back