• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rereading the fight he only ever keeps up with them when they're fatigued from poison, because I originally had him climb too. The instant Kisuke heals himself with Bankai he blitzes Askin too. He gets blitzed by Shunko Yoruichi, he gets blitzed by thundercat Yoruichi, Urahara is casually keeping up with him, he gets blitzed by Bankai Urahara, he keeps up with a Yoruichi who can't stand, he keeps up with an Urahara who is barely standing.
Kisuke did that after getting up with Bankai and even then, even after Kisuke used it, Askin intercepts him and even mentions that it was turning into a battle of brute force, something he hates.

Kisuke did that after getting up with Bankai and even then, even after Kisuke used it, Askin intercepts him and even mentions that it was turning into a battle of brute force, something he hates.
Askin dodged an attack from base Grimmjow earlier on so he should be MHS+ at least forgot about that.

I mean he gets blitzed for one attack and then blocks another, should we scale his Holy Form to Kisuke? I'd be fine with it since Askin did seem caught off guard by his Bankai.

Something like this for his Holy Form: Sub-Relativistic (Was capable of blocking an attack from Kisuke after being caught off guard moments earlier) ?

Last edited:
I have to agree that scaling Askin to Kisuke doesn't seem like a good idea. Their clash was far too short to say he's comparable, especially considering Kisuke was heavily poisoned.

Hmm, why is CFYOW Candice (and the Femritters) sub-rel in that sandbox yet TYBW Byakuya is only MHS+ even tho he off-screened them in Vollstandich and that was also a stronger Candice than in CFYOW (so TYBW Byakuya > TYBW Candice > CFYOW Candice)?

Hmm, why is CFYOW Candice (and the Femritters) sub-rel in that sandbox yet TYBW Byakuya is only MHS+ even tho he off-screened them in Vollstandich and that was also a stronger Candice than in CFYOW (so TYBW Byakuya > TYBW Candice > CFYOW Candice)?
Byakuya did so in CFYOW? If so I'll change that.

This is a tiny thing, but as funny as it is this part of the justification for Kenpachi should be removed; "kept up with a copy of himself".

It's literally circular reasoning to himself.

This is a tiny thing, but as funny as it is this part of the justification for Kenpachi should be removed; "kept up with a copy of himself".

It's literally circular reasoning to himself.
Done, if there's small stupid stuff that needs changing feel free to just do it yourself while you're viewing the page and just drop the change in the thread so we know what changed.

Could I see the sandbox?

No, he did that in TYBW to a stronger Candice than in CFYOW (the novel Candice was weaker because of no Vollstandich). So TYBW Candice should scale above CFYOW Candice and TYBW Byakuya (and those that scale to him/his lvl) would be above both versions of Candice.
So you're saying Holy Form Candice > CFYOW Candice right? If it's fine with others I'll update the sandbox to reflect such.

Well it appears we need to discuss if TYBW Femritters > CFYOW Femritters in base or if it's TYBW Holy Form Femritters > CFYOW Femritters. Anyone have the quote.

No, he did that in TYBW to a stronger Candice than in CFYOW (the novel Candice was weaker because of no Vollstandich). So TYBW Candice should scale above CFYOW Candice and TYBW Byakuya (and those that scale to him/his lvl) would be above both versions of Candice.
We don't backscale speed from the novels to the TYBW Arc.

If anything, Candice probably shouldn't be Sub-Rel overall in the novels if her only feats are reacting to an attack, but I haven't read that part of the fight for the context yet.

If anything, Candice probably shouldn't be Sub-Rel overall in the novels if her only feats are reacting to an attack, but I haven't read that part of the fight for the context yet.
Considering Ginjo/Tsukishima also seemed to imply they're slow and Ginjo scales to Sub-Rel, I'd be in favor of this.

@Arc7Kuroi; For now, I'd say put the novel versions of the Sternritter girls to be the same ratings as their base selves in the TYBW Arc. I don't think any of them should be scaling to Hikone, since it seemed pretty clear in the 3rd novel that he was about to stomp them (just read the fan translation for it now. How I wish the official version would get here sooner).

@Arc7Kuroi; For now, I'd say put the novel versions of the Sternritter girls to be the same ratings as their base selves in the TYBW Arc. I don't think any of them should be scaling to Hikone, since it seemed pretty clear in the 3rd novel that he was about to stomp them (just read the fan translation for it now. How I wish the official version would get here sooner).
I'll just remove their CFYOW keys if they don't change, since it would be redundant keys. If it turns out they do scale, it'll be easy to add em back later.

Should we keep this thread open to discuss useless keys and the distance/renji calcs? Or should that be its own thread?

I need to do some prep work for the keys discussion, and I have the OP for the distance calc thread half-written.

So, what you guys decided?
As of now this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Arc7Kuroi/Sandbox_Post-TS_Speed_Low-End_Multipliers

If the Bankai multiplier gets updated to 7.5x, these: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Arc7Kuroi/Sandbox_Pre-TS_Speed_Revised_Multipliers https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Arc7Kuroi/Sandbox_Post-TS_Speed_Revised_Multipliers

If the Renji calc isn't removed we have these few that'll be effected: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Damage3245/Post-TimeskipBleachSpeedFTL

There's still some redundant keys that can be fixed but that doesn't really change the speed ratings.

@Damage3245 I feel like we should discuss what the next CRT should be before we close this one.

Personally I think the keys issue and multiplier discussion would be easiest to get out of the way. The keys issue is more of just a reduce excess clutter on the pages and the proposed new multiplier isn't that crazy either. Then move onto the distance and Renji calcs, to finally round out the speed scaling for the time being since they're much more contentious.

If it turns out they do scale, it'll be easy to add em back later.

Well, IIRC, Liltoto (and Nel) managed to react and eat half of a GRC shot by Hikone, if this helps.
CFYOW said:
Hikone's outstretched palm glowed bright, his eyes innocent, yet emotionless. A Gran Rey Cero was shot with full force. Neliel and Liltotto jumped in, side-by-side; each of them opened their mouths and devoured it. Neliel added her own Cero to the original and fired it back, using her 'Cero Doble' technique. However, by the time the flash faded, the Garganta had closed up.

Again you don’t have an argument. You randomly said “outlier” and that’s it. With multiple people disagreeing with you due to Renji training and this being his 1st feat.

You literally make no sense whatsoever. The literal blog you linked there doesn’t even have it on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back