• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sigurd; a jump from Relativistic to FTL through his training is a lot less objectionable than a jump from Massively Hypersonic to FTL.

The scaling right now, in that blog post of Arc7's, is a lot more consistent and reasonable than jumping up 20 other characters to FTL as well.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, because some people love their FTL ratings, but are you going to try and tell me that the FTL ratings here are more consistent with the rest of the verse there?

You didn’t explain how it’s an outlier at all. That’s not a reasoning as to why Renji can’t be FTL. This is just your personal opinion that virtually all knowledgeable members disagree with.

There is nothing consistent here, this is his 1st feat after training. You have nothing to link to Renji to say it isn’t consistent.

How in hell do you get to decide how fast and strong a character should be after training???

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, because some people love their FTL ratings, but are you going to try and tell me that the FTL ratings here are more consistent with the rest of the verse there?
It’s not about liking the rating. You simply don’t have a valid argument as to why this an outlier for a character fresh off training. There isn’t any anti feats or anything suggesting he can’t be FTL.

Nice fallacy too btw. Your disbelief is irrelevant.

Last edited:
@Sigurd; just to check, you're okay with the new ratings for everybody except the characters currently scaling to FTL?

Because I'm fine to apply those first, and then get into the issue of discussing the scaling for the characters who scale to FTL.

No? I think these new rating are a joke as I’ve said multiple times.

All I care about is your evidence to justify outlier. Not your fallacious argument of “come on guys there is no way Renji is FTL”.

Tokinada is Sub Rel because he scales to CFYOW Kyoraku and Kyoraku is Sub Rel because he scales to Tokinada...

@Arc7Kuroi; the FTL ratings can be added back into the sandbox for some of the characters via Renji's calc - but I have objections to a few them scaling to it.

• Yhwach (who doesn't have a direct scaling connection to Gerard, and so should remain scaling to Yama)
  • Ichibe (via base Yhwach not being FTL)
  • Oetsu (since he didn't fight Post-Auswahlen Gerard)
  • Askin (since Oetsu should not be FTL)
  • Yoruichi (since Askin is not FTL)
  • Yushiro (since Yoruichi is not FTL, and I don't think Yushiro was actually shown to be equals to Yoruichi)
  • Urahara (since Askin is not FTL)

I'm less sure about Rukai (and by extension As Nodt) since I don't recall Rukia actually being compared in any way to Renji, except for the fact that she went to the Royal Guard's palace too).

This is stupid, no one is going to support you scaling their god, leader, most powerful Quincy below Mask and Gerard. What is this logic?
Technically Mask only scales to At least Massively Hypersonic, with a Speed of Light attack.

And nowhere is there a written rule on this wiki that we have to scale leaders above their subordinates.

If your contributions to the thread are going to be "This is stupid", you can kindly leave the thread and stop getting involved.

When Yhwach amped Gerard(and the other Elites) he was still in Base so he should still be superior to Gerard.
I don't see how that follows. He amped Gerard and the other Elites by taking power from the other Sternritter and giving it to them.

That doesn't mean Yhwach > Post-Auswahlen Gerard in speed.

Iirc in the novels Liltotto says something like “the Elite 4 > all other Sternritter” which would include Holy Form Bazz who’s FTL. I’ll find the quote later.

Technically Mask only scales to Massively Hypersonic.

And nowhere is there a written rule on this wiki that we have to scale leaders above their subordinates.
But his attack speed is LS with Star Flash. Are you suggesting Yhwach cannot evade his own subordinates attacks?

It’s common scaling practices to scale this way. Yhwach is the most powerful Quincy so he scaled above Mask. None of his Quincy are a threat to him.

But his attack speed is LS with Star Flash. Are you suggesting Yhwach cannot evade his own subordinates attacks?

Yes. Prove otherwise.

On the other hand, I'm also happy with proposing that maybe base Post-Auswahlen Gerard doesn't scale to Renji either. After all, the only thing that damage marks on Renji signify is that he was hit by an attack - not that he was too slow to avoid it / dodge it.

An off-screen fight that ultimately results in Gerard being stomped by both Byakuya and Renji could simply mean that Gerard shouldn't be scaling to them until he got his Schrift boost.

Yhwach is stated to be the most powerful Quincy that’s all that matters to scale him above.

Edit
”On the other hand, I'm also happy with proposing that maybe base Post-Auswahlen Gerard doesn't scale to Renji either. After all, the only thing that damage marks on Renji signify is that he was hit by an attack - not that he was too slow to avoid it / dodge it.”

What are you even saying here? He got hit by Gerard but somehow it doesn't prove he couldn't dodge his attack...?

Yhwach is stated to be the most powerful Quincy that’s all that matters to scale him above.
I don't agree. Scaling characters by feats is preferable.

You admonished me for an "argument from disbelief" earlier in the thread, and now you're just relying on "I can't believe Yhwach can be rated slower than Gerard/Mask".

It doesn't matter what you think is preferable. This is how scaling is done.

My argument isn't fallacious at all. Yhwach is regarded as the supreme Quincy. He scales above them in every way. You're just being spiteful here and overly nitpicky for whatever reason.

You argument is based on ”I feel”.

@Sigurd; I haven't seen any evidence posted yet that Yhwach > Post-Auswahlen Gerard in terms of speed.

Stating that he's the supreme Quincy or the King of the Quincy or the God of the Quincy means absolutely nothing.

It actually does or do you suggest Soul King himself shouldn't even scale to BOS Orihime? It's like you have no idea how scaling is done if it's not directly in your eyes.

It actually does or do you suggest Soul King himself shouldn't even scale to BOS Orihime? It's like you have no idea how scaling is done if it's not directly in your eyes.
I'm not discussing the Soul King right now.

I'm discussing base Yhwach.

I think it is more reasonable for him to scale to Sub-Relativistic for being superior to Yamamoto + Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, which we have evidence for, instead of trying to scale him to FTL because of the head-canon that he is faster than Post-Auswahlen Gerard, or Mask's attack somehow?

Again with this most ”reasonable shit”.

This is not an argument dude. Yhwaxh is the supreme Quincy. He scales above them by default unless proven otherwise.

How is the SK not relevant here? It's literally what your arguing. The supreme deity shouldn't even be Mach 7 since he doesn't have directly scaling to Orihime. Only the statement of him being the most powerful being in existence.

Isn't there a statement in 13 Blades that Yama,even with one arm was superior to all Captains?Which would mean both Yhwach and Yama scale above Renji.

More sense than saying the leader of the quincy and their king is below his elite 4 and is weaker than his cronies
Except the leader of the Quincy at full power is much stronger than his Elite 4 via the Almighty...

I'm just talking about the scaling for base Yhwach here. Almighty Yhwach scales to FTL for other reasons.

Again Yhwach is the supreme Quincy. He's displayed as being superior to everyone else. Do you have an actual reason he is slower than his subordinates, because it looks like you have some weird vendetta.
I have a vendetta against bad scaling.

Do you have a link to some evidence putting base Yhwach above Post-Auswahlen Gerard in terms of speed?

Isn't there a statement in 13 Blades that Yama,even with one arm was superior to all Captains?Which would mean both Yhwach and Yama scale above Renji.
Can you explain how that would make them scale above Post-Royal Guard Training Renji?

post royal guard renji got his training from the royal guards for a very short period of time
the royal guards should be above renji
yhwach says ichibei is the one above all shinigami and pre allmighty yhwach can react to him so he should scale
0607-003.png

@Zoro21043; I don't see the connection between the speed of the Royal Guard and the speed of Renji.

Renji didn't just train up there, he also unlocked the true name of his Zanpakuto.

There is no reason to compare his speed to theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back