• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I thought this would be kinda cool

Nemesis is High 7-A

Illidan is in his Demon Hunter key

Speed Equal

Battle takes place on war-torn plains

Start 20 meters away

AP difference is MASSIVE upscale from 259.8 Megatons vs 1.33 Gigatons, around a 5x difference by numbers but upscaling helps with that.

The Fell King: 0

The Betrayer: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Warcraft-

Illidan prefers melee, but is willing to resort to his magic if things get dicey.

Illidan's skill should be well-detailed on his profile

Oh and one thing I should say is that there is no way in hell the Twin Blades of Azzinoth are breaking, they have 5-B durability

Yeah I’m going to wait for the FE supporters to arrive

but I’m on a hunch that magic is Smurf hax given that I was told there is tier 1 warcraft

Yeah I’m going to wait for the FE supporters to arrive

but I’m on a hunch that magic is Smurf hax given that I was told there is tier 1 warcraft
The only thing you can even kinda argue being smurf from Illidan is range with portals, but since Khadgar's capabilities are WAAAAAAY above even the most advanced mages, I don't think that applies.

And Warcraft might become tier 1 in future but anyone who does become that strong is literally impossible to scale to Illidan in hax

Back