• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might feels the hatred of ten thousand years

Both 7-A

Speed equal

Battle takes place at the collaseum

AP difference: Ridonkukous upscale from 250 megatons vs 748 Megatons, less than a 3x difference

Illidan Stormrage: 0

All Might: 0

Inconclusive: 0
This is off topic but it's annoying me.
"At least 7-A, At least High 6-B, likely far higher with the Demon Soul, higher, up to at least High 6-A Via Arcane Siphon"
Could this be changed to
"At least 7-A, At least High 6-B likely far higher with the Demon Soul, at least High 6-A Via Arcane Siphon"
without losing any context? Or does it need to be said that way?

Also since when were WOW profiles brought back?

This is off topic but it's annoying me.
"At least 7-A, At least High 6-B, likely far higher with the Demon Soul, higher, up to at least High 6-A Via Arcane Siphon"
Could this be changed to
"At least 7-A, At least High 6-B likely far higher with the Demon Soul, at least High 6-A Via Arcane Siphon"
without losing any context? Or does it need to be said that way?
Illidan's arcane siphon isn't a solid amp, he doesn't just become High 6-A whenever he does it

Regardless Illidan's skill should be well-detailed, so all I have to do is wait and see, just note that Illidan literally hitting the smashes is 100% something that can happen

Illidan's arcane siphon isn't a solid amp, he doesn't just become High 6-A whenever he does it

Regardless Illidan's skill should be well-detailed, so all I have to do is wait and see, just note that Illidan literally hitting the smashes is 100% something that can happen
Cool, I went ahead and removed the the Un-needed comma though.

I have no knowledge of the verse I just think the designs and characters are cool.

I really wanna see a lich king profile
Any plans to re-add the verse in the future?

Cool, I went ahead and removed the the Un-needed comma though.

I have no knowledge of the verse I just think the designs and characters are cool.

I really wanna see a lich king profile
Any plans to re-add the verse in the future?
Arthas is actually the next file we're doing, after we release him I'm going to have to get off my lazy ass and restructure the verse page to be tolerable enough to release.

Unfortunately Sauron is massively out of date right now, and Arthas can one one-tap him with Frostmourne as it's 5-B, so the only viable key is the exact key that shares little similarities with Sauron, that being Paladin.

But it only has 5-B Dura right? If so then if it's wielded by a 7-A the fight could be possible.
Nah, it is 5-B, seeing as it's one-shot or utterly shredded practically everyone it's ever hit, whether that's it's soul suck function in action or not is another matter entirely, either way, Sauron needs to be updated before he can ever fight Arthas' death knight key due to Frostmourne

Nah, it is 5-B, seeing as it's one-shot or utterly shredded practically everyone it's ever hit, whether that's it's soul suck function in action or not is another matter entirely, either way, Sauron needs to be updated before he can ever fight Arthas' death knight key due to Frostmourne
Yeah I agree.
The thread that was downgrading Lord of the Rings turned into an upgrade thread and now I think there is a chance he's getting 6-C

Hold up, Death Battle unironically depicted Sauron who they themselves placed at island level shattering a sword that had planet level durability? Wonder what deal Warner had going with Amazon to cause that to happen.

Hold up, Death Battle unironically depicted Sauron who they themselves placed at island level shattering a sword that had planet level durability? Wonder what deal Warner had going with Amazon to cause that to happen.
Death Battle went by their own stats, by their stats, Frostmourne Probably had that tier 6 durability

They lowballed a lot of WoW's stuff seeing as they regarded the planet surface razing feat as the highest feat Arthas could scale to, when planet busting feats are commonplace and Arthas has directly fought and beaten people with those levels of feats, namely Illidan

So in short they (dis)missed feats for Frostmourne's durability or they just did it because Warner had a deal with Amazon.
sigh they probably didn't Research Illidan very much, as his 5-B feat comes from his own novel. Frostmourne's 5-B dura comes from getting used on Illidan and clashing with him, if they didn't research Illidan enough to find his planet level feat, that's literally fine, as it's high-end scaling including characters that they probably didn't research do to being in expansions that take place over a decade after Arthas done and died.

Death Battle does not need to go with the highest take to be accurate, Island level Arthas scaling to Gul'dan is perfectly reasonable scaling, and I literally have 0 problems with it even if they didn't take into account the seven other Warlocks with Gul'dan helping do the feat. Arthas, by their stats, was 2-16x weaker than Sauron for that fight. No shit he lost.

To be fair, Illidan is still weaker than the various smashes, he can block with the warglaives of Azzinoth and that's about it

Yeah count my vote in for Illidan, Warcraft makes it stunning debut by beating down the first 7-A verse it sees lol

Back