• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Kaguya has a history of getting stomped by characters who are weaker than her, let's see how this plays out.

High 6-A Beast vs Low 5-B Kaguya

ETSB with currently restricted, but can be allowed if this is too unfair.

Win via Death only.

Who wins and why?

IMG 1070
IMG 1069
Beast[[1]]: 8 (Gargoyle One, Knightofannihilation666, Monkey, DMUA, Js250476, DodoNova2, LordAizenSama, Omiomi)

Kaguya[[2]]: 0

lol that pic.

So.....

Kaguya can BFR Beast, and that bypasses his regen and gives her the win.

Beast however.

<Can teleport pretty much teleport anywhere he needs to for this fight

<Can turn into a Black Hole and turn her into matter

<Can teleport while being a black hole instawinning the fight.

<Can use Ray Field Blast to negate her durability making her an easy target.

Beast 6/10

It's funny because I think I actually mentioned this yesterday. Anyway The Beast takes this for the reasons above.

@Knight

Yeah, Gargoyle told me to do this. I asked if it would be fair to put him against Saitama before.

Of course, like always, Saitama gets haxstomped.

But then again, so does Kaguya, but with her it's fair!

Dude, we all know she's not gonna ******' win here. She never does.

She's like a punching bag character on this wiki. Weak enough to never win, but strong and haxed enough that it's not a stomp.

TeenAngel101 said:
Dude, we all know she's not gonna ******' win here. She never does.
She's like a punching bag character on this wiki. Weak enough to never win, but strong and haxed enough that it's not a stomp.
how does High 6-A win against Low 5-B or 5-B

this is stupid. Kaguya also has immortailyt makes her hard to kill

@Janes3433

I can tell you just came on this wiki.

That doesn't matter when The Beast has Regenerationn that allows him to regen from a single atom, and turn into a black hole while doing so. She has no way to get past his regen.

The Beast also has like seven hundred million different ways to negate durability. So that's not an issue.

Read Vader vs Kaguya to answer your question.

Also, her Immortality is via Longevity, meaning she can't die of old age, but can most certainly be killed. And her Regenerationn is only Low-Mid, meaning any injury upwards of decapitation, or in The Beast's case, complete atomic destruction, is out of her league.

Also, please refrain from using so much unnecessary bold, please? Thank you.

TeenAngel101 said:
@Janes3433

That doesn't matter when The Beast has Regenerationn that allows him to regen from a single atom, and turn into a black hole while doing so. She has no way to get past his regen.

The Beast also has like seven hundred million different ways to negate durability. So that's not an issue.

Read Vader vs Kaguya to answer your question.

Also, her Immortality is via Longevity, meaning she can't die of old age, but can most certainly be killed. And her Regenerationn is only Low-Mid, meaning any injury upwards of decapitation, or in The Beast's case, complete atomic destruction, is out of her league.

Also, please refrain from using so much unnecessary bold, please? Thank you.
sent me the beast profile

TeenAngel101 said:
It's linked in the OP.

If you say she cannot win here why did you make this topic? close this asap ma

Really tough call

Kaguya is clearly more powerful (multi-continental vs small planet), but the Beast's regen and endurance counters that fairly well

This Beast is especially bloodthirsty, as all of Kessler's depictions of him shownthat his sole mission is to kill everything on the planet.

So, going off that, he's most likely gonna start off by going for the kill, which is most likely gonna be a Ray Field blast, which should bypass Kaguya's regen, as it starts off by draining her of her nueroelectricity, transforms it into Ray Field energy, and releases it as a destructive blast that kills anything non-Conduit.

If that fails, than he'll just kill her via black hole

I do feel this is slightly stompy in Beast's favor, as he has several ways of killing Kaguya, whereas she only has one way of disposing the Beast, but we'll see.

One way of disposing the Beast that she doesn't do in character since she follows up with it by going into the dimension.

Has she BFRd people and followed them?

I would have waited for Evil Cole to have gotten his deserved boost and win over a Naruto character, but meh.

Beast for reasons above.

How do we know Kaguya will follow him and not just call it a day to someone she saw fought for the first time and can regenerate?

We don't. We'll just give her the benefit of the doubt.

You can edit it out.

Also, regardless of the upgrades, this match stays as it's just AP

Skeptical about keeping Abigail vs Grey tho...

TBH Kaguya from what we've seen in the final battle didn't seem particularly intelligent outside of Black Zetsu guiding her so I kinda question her just dumping the Beast in another dimension and just leaveing him there

True the Beast seems a bit more likely to make the first move so I'll probably go with him via the hax mentioned above

TeenAngel101 said:
@Janes3433

TSB negate ALL NINJUTSU

+ rsm user/kagya r invulnerable to NINJUTSU

so think again

Verse equalization NINJUTSU = power

+yours also is a blatant NLF SO STOP

i was wrong TSB erase whatever it touch

MR-6841-497877-10

Seriously, stop trolling.

Since when was there any mention of verse equalisation? I think you are being biased for Kaguya.

And how would this help Kaguya when she cannot use it to destroy The Beast on a subatomic level?

You basically said it yourself why it doesn't work. It negates all Ninjistu. None of The Beast's powers are remotely ninjitsu related.

@Arigarmy

Likely. Naruto fanboys like to constantly use the NFL's littered throughout the series.

You can tell he doesn't know what he's talking about. Look at the way he types.

TeenAngel101 said:
And how would this help Kaguya when she cannot use it to destroy The Beast on a subatomic level?
You basically said it yourself why it doesn't work. It negates all Ninjistu. None of The Beast's powers are remotely ninjitsu related.
read edit pls i said i was wrong

u can read cant u

minato said TSB erase whatever it touch

Arigarmy

hasnt that scan been used and debunked before

they used 1 word to debunked this by calling it NLF

@TeenAngel Calm down a little bit, do not accuse a person of being a Fanboy because he has a opinion Contrary to yours, I know that you are igniting a little fast but I know you and I know that you are a reasonable person and nice so could you stop that? the wire will derail and close if it gets worse

@DodoNova2

I'm not getting triggered. I can just tell with the way he types and saying it was "debunked" because they called it an NFL that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I guess I mean he's acting like one.

He also brings up things like Verse Equalization? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back