• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
And how would this help Kaguya when she cannot use it to destroy The Beast on a subatomic level?
You basically said it yourself why it doesn't work. It negates all Ninjistu. None of The Beast's powers are remotely ninjitsu related.
Teen angel if you know that Kaguya cannot win, then why did you make this topic??

Just close it already.

TeenAngel101 said:
Seriously, stop trolling.
Since when was there any mention of verse equalisation? I think you are being biased for Kaguya.
kk beast dont have sage energy so he cant hurt her

@Omi

NFL

@Jane

Just because it is decisive doesn't make it a stomp. Her losses against Ganon, Vader, and Mega Man would not be added if that was the case. Or virtually any fight won by Luke via Mind Hax.

TeenAngel101 said:
@DodoNova2
I'm not getting triggered. I can just tell with the way he types and saying it was "debunked" because they called it an NFL that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I guess I mean he's acting like one.

He also brings up things like Verse Equalization? What?
oh boy how many time do i have to say that i was wrong and read what minato said

minato said TSB erase whatever it touch

I find Kaguya to be pretty cool, far better then Madara at least.

I just find that, with some reasoning and better abilities, that Beast likely takes it despite his lack of defense against BFR and being vastly outmatched.

Omimi said:
TeenAngel101 said:
@DodoNova2
I'm not getting triggered. I can just tell with the way he types and saying it was "debunked" because they called it an NFL that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I guess I mean he's acting like one.

He also brings up things like Verse Equalization? What?
oh boy how many time do i have say that i was wrong and read what minato said
minato said TSB erase whatever it touch
TSB also negates the Regenerationn, Minato could not regenerate his arms.

@Jane

Not on her profile.

How can she use it to destroy in on a subatomic level? The Beast can literally regenerate from a single atom, and turn into a black hole while doing so.

The Beast also has Teleportation.

TeenAngel101 said:
@Jane
I read her profile on this wiki.

@Omi

How many times do I have to say it? N. F. L.
It's also not in any way shape or form an NLF when it's erased people significantly stronger then Beast physically

Still going with beast as he can teleport around it.

Ganon is a stomp. Who added that? Probably before his additions.

@Omimi

That's just referring to the fact that they turn things to dust on a molecular level, which wouldn't do anything to the Beast.

And yes, she follows people she BFRs. There's no reason for her to leave the Beast if she doesn't know about his abilities.

TeenAngel101 said:
@Jane
Not on her profile.

How can she use it to destroy in on a subatomic level? The Beast can literally regenerate from a single atom, and turn into a black hole while doing so.

The Beast also has Teleportation.
if TSB also negates the Regenerationn, how can Beast able to regenerate?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Ganon is a stomp. Who added that? Probably before his additions.
@Omimi

That's just referring to the fact that they turn things to dust on a molecular level, which wouldn't do anything to the Beast.

And yes, she follows people she BFRs. There's no reason for her to leave the Beast if she doesn't know about his abilities.
Vader also Blitzes her to Oblivion.

Feel free to remove both.

@Janes

• sighs
That's because Edo Tensei are ninjutsu, which is what the TSBs negate. Did Tobirama not mention something about this?

Again, she negates NINJISTU. None of The Beast's powers are remotely ninjitsu related.

Saying she can only be harmed by sage energy is an NLF in the same manner that Ganon only being harmed by holy weapons is.

@Omimi and Janes

You guys should wait for the Naruto revision thread to suggest anything other ability for Kaguya that isn't in her page right now.

i thought disappear = erase

minato said disappear

+its also destroy part of minato soul
4655857-naruto-5173249

and beast dont have sage energy so how he is going to hurt her

so now we r going to call her every power is nlf

Would it really count as Regenerationn Negation if it only applies to Ninjitsu wielders? I'm not too familiar with Nardo.

Also, by what they say, the highest Regenerationn she negated is Low-High. The Beast's is High.

TeenAngel101 said:
Would it really count as Regenerationn Negation if it only applies to Ninjitsu wielders? I'm not too familiar with Nardo.
Also, by what they say, the highest Regenerationn she negated is Low-High. The Beast's is High.
When Minato got hit with TSB, he could not regerate his arms.

Then when Minato did go to heaven as a soul he still didnt have his arms.

so TSB erase

Again, as I said above, her only being hurt by Sage Energy is an NLF in the same way Ganon only being hurt by holy weapons is.

Disappear could mean vaporisation for all we know without elaboration. Which The Beast can regen from.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Janes
  • sighs
That's because Edo Tensei are ninjutsu, which is what the TSBs negate. Did Tobirama not mention something about this?
his soul is not ninjutsu

I'm sure that was brought up somewhere, but I don't remember if it died down or something else. Either way, it's not in her page, so let's wait for the revisions.

Verse Equalization only Equaliz chakra not sage chakra

and also chakra=/=sage chakra

I'm seriously gonna close this if this continues.

Can we just get two more votes for Beast to finish this?

TeenAngel101 said:
Again, as I said above, her only being hurt by Sage Energy is an NLF in the same way Ganon only being hurt by holy weapons is.
Disappear could mean vaporisation for all we know without elaboration. Which The Beast can regen from.

so u think beast stomp kaguya then just close this

@Omi

Beast:

Atomic Regenerationn

Countless means of Durability Negation

Black Holes

Teleportation

Kaguya:

Can only be harmed by Sage Energy

Her TSB can erase ANYTHING. Even ATOMS. Even though the highest regen she has negated was Low-High.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back