• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard need to stop the silver haired calamity, that in not from his world (Kaguya vs Reinhard)

Asking for the 2nd or 3rd time, by how much?
If i do have the correct info, Naruto perform this feat and Sasuke who have the same speed, as not able to react to her. And apparently, she as able to ovewhelm hundreds of Naruto clones with her speed.

So, at minimum, enough.
I just checked and deconstruction is just the lower form of EE
No is not, they do complety different things. I gonna link a Q&A that answer the difference.

Because she resist powernull.

He does, beatrice, Echidna and even puck do it. Pucks is passive in fact
He don't have on his profile lol. And also, since he already have Powernull on, is kinda obvious that Puck absorbtion not gonna work on him without the need of a resistance.
Do you really think Reinhard is woŕse than Subaru in acrobatics?
No? I saying why you think he would be able to adapt to no gravitation movement, when he don't have feats of doing so.

Then it's just an icon, until Reinhard Accelaration Development would get him fast enough to blitz her

I believe that it just moves the people around her to a different dimension otherwise everyone on earth would teleport too
What's ETSB?
This is wrong. She Doesn't move people. She moves the world

if she changes the world itself instead of just teleporting the people around her, then every single person in the world would be in a bath in lava, which didn't happen
They were all in the God tree which roots were in the naruto world. They would go with the world and not stay with them lol. Also if she teleports people around her why the hell does she keeps teleporting the people trying to kill her with her to another world? Why doesn't she just like teleport only herself and escape? It's simply the people never move. The world does

Also if she teleports people around her why the hell does she keeps teleporting the people trying to kill her with her to another world? Why doesn't she just like teleport only herself and escape?
because that's how her ability works, she can't pick and choose.

It's simply the people never move. The world does
you will have to explain why the world did not change for the 5 Kage's that got revived and in general every person on earth

Last edited:
because that's how her ability works, she can't pick and choose.

you will have to explain why the world did not change for the 5 Kage's that got revived and in general every person on earth
Are you sure you understand the ability well? The space time changed . The world was transported to another space time while simultaneously changed with another. If I swap an Island location with another island what was on each island would remain the same all that would change is the location they are in. Without someone to even look beyond the island you won't know anything that happened.

As for the 5 kages it just means that people around kaguya are treated separately than the space time. Simple

Are you sure you understand the ability well?
it was never explained to began with, and I don't really mind her changing the world it's just doesn't make sense.

Amenominaka (天之御中, Heavenly Governing Inside): By using her third eye, Kaguya is able to teleport herself and anyone within a certain range to one of her dimensions. Those affected by this technique are caught completely off guard, as it occurs instantly. She can position those that she teleports into various hazards native to these dimensions, such as encasing them in blocks of ice or directly above rivers of lava. When Kaguya or her targets teleports into a separate dimension, they become impossible to detect by normal means or even by the presence of one's chakra unless a bridge in space-time is forcibly created between one dimension and the next

it was never explained to began with, and I don't really mind her changing the world it's just doesn't make sense.
Where did you get this explanation from? Coz this ain't it.

And changing her world does make sense. If it was teleporting people then either kaguya is dumber than a toddler or the ability is wack.

It would mean she can't choose who to teleport which is why she keeps teleporting everyone including unnecessary people like sakura and kakashi and obito which is wastage of huge chunk of chakra. Sounds like an ability not worth the chakra if she can't even decide who she takes or not

Where did you get this explanation from? Coz this ain't it.
it's in her page.

you can go and make a CRT to try and change it, but this thread is not for that

It would mean she can't choose who to teleport which is why she keeps teleporting everyone including unnecessary people like sakura and kakashi and obito which is wastage of huge chunk of chakra. Sounds like an ability not worth the chakra if she can't even decide who she takes or not
not every ability in fiction has to be perfect.

Reinhard can resist Beatrice mana absorption which require Physical interaction, and he can resist the Wolgram curse that can absorb mana from the target regardless of how far he is, he also have resistance to power null the same as Kaguya

Kaguya can't use ranged attacks on Reinhard, and she's completely outmatched at close combat

Her pinning Reinhard down with her hair is not even possible, she will just end up getting a new haircut

her chakra usage is really bad compared to Reinhard, she would need to teleport away every 5 minutes to recover

Reinhard Information Analysis can tell the weak spot in her Beakogan (the blind spot on the back of her neck) and use that to he's advantage, along side with he's Stealth Mastery he should be able to give her a sneak attack, especially when she teleports and loose sight of him

she got off guard by Sakura so Reinhard should be able to do the same, and Reinhard was even able to fight Regulus while dodging he's eyesight

I can't really see her winning this, so I'm voting for Reinhard

Reinhard can resist Beatrice mana absorption which require Physical interaction, and he can resist the Wolgram curse that can absorb mana from the target regardless of how far he is
Well, is not on his profile yet, but he may have that eventually so whatever
her chakra usage is really bad compared to Reinhard, she would need to teleport away every 5 minutes to recover
What are you talking about?
Reinhard Information Analysis can tell the weak spot in her Byakugan (the blind spot on the back of her neck) and use that to he's advantage,
Yeah okay, but how he would go about it?
and she's completely outmatched at close combat
Yeah, i not sure about that.
Like first, she have the Power and Speed advantage on her side, and in terms of skill, she can keep up with both Naruto and Susuke in close combat. She also have the Sharigan, which yeah.
So even trought Reinhard is more skilled than her, is not by a large margin.
along side with he's Stealth Mastery he should be able to give her a sneak attack, especially when she teleports and loose sight of him
She have Extrasensory Perception, so probally not.
I can't really see her winning this, so I'm voting for Reinhard
BFR, but i still gonna count your vote, because you cool. :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Back