• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast (inFAMOUS) vs. Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can do it to droids, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Anyway, I vote Beast via Teleportation, Black Holes, and Ray Field Blast.

I'd say it could go either way due to Mind Hax, but since that likely won't work on something that doesn't have a mind, I vote Beast via versatility with a wider range of abilities.

Anyway, I'll give my analysis here.

Beast is far more versatile then Vader, and while Vader's Sub-Atomic can definitely kill Beast it is far from his leading move, in fact he's not ever used it once on a living being.

His Mind Hax fails due to Beasts lack OF Mind, and Beast being a conduit creating monster will immediately set off an RFB which will turn Vader into Neuro Electricity faster then he can go "Why is my mind hax failing"

I'm aware of that, but that's literally the only time he used it against someone IIRC

It's far more likely he Mind screws, or attempts too.

That instance is more to show Vader can use it on the spot.

However, he only used it once in a non-combat scenario. He never used it on someone in character during an actual fight. Basically, just because he CAN use it, doesn't mean that he WOULD. Vader doesn't even use Mind Hax in character. The only reason people say Luke via Mind Hax is because that is literally what he leads with every time.

Vader is the type to get up close and personal with his opponents and slice them to ribbons.

Likewise, The Beast possesses a number of one-hit kill techniques that will instantly kill Vader if he gets them off. Vader also has no knowledge of his Regenerationn, so if he does something like cut his head off and assume he's dead, it will allow The Beast to turn into a black-hole and destroy Vader on a subatomic level.

If it was bloodlusted, it might be 50/50. But in character, The Beast wins 90/10.

Yeah The Beast likely kills Vader before he goes subatomic. Gonna side with baldie over here- wait they're both bald. Gonna side with the guy who got too close with magma-damnit they're both hot!!

Siding with the guy who's not a father! There!

Just some things

1) Ray Field Blast is biological manipulation, right? that wouldn't work on Vader since first he's mostly machine, and second he has it too, and almost every force user can defend themselves against powers they use themselves

2) A pseudoblack hole wouldn't affect Vader too much, and a real one would kill both of them

3) Vader can sense power so teleportation is irrelevent

4) Could beast even hurt Vader? His High 6-A rating scales to characters he's vastly superior to, and he tanked the full power, however briefly, of a High 4-C character (Palpatine and I think he once faced Mother Talzin)

5) Vader will resort to Subatomic pretty quick when he realizes Beast is immune to Mind Hax, as he's a very pragmatic fighter

I also question who has more abilities

Fire Manipulation: Vader has used Pyrokinesis before

Transforming into a gigantic beast isn't notable, nor is bestowing powers onto Vader

Gravity Manipulation isn't a big deal since Vader would just use telekinesis to hold himself in place or make himself float (hell, he could use it to get himself out of Beast's reach, since he can use it to fly ala Dooku)

Pseudoblack holes can be avoided and Vader could just fling it elsewhere with TK.

While Beast's regen is much better, it won't save him from subatomic

Both have statistics manipulation (If Vader doesn't have it on his profile, know he has other ways to accomplish this, namely rage)

Biological manipulation is useless, see above

Both of the mhave power absorption (Vader via tutaminis)

Electricity Manipulation may be Vader's weakness, but he can easily absorb it with his lightsaber and his suit later got insulators that protect him from it (He wasn't very injured by Starkillers lightning in TFU2 after that long exposure, it just tired him out)

If Ray Field Blast isn't Biological manipulation (rather, an enegy burst), Vader can absorb it with his lightsaber or with tutaminis

Vader does not have disease manipulation, therefore irrelevent

Both have flight/levitation

Ice manipulation wouldn't do much, nor would freezing Vader as his powers are mind based

Volcano Production wouldn't mean much, Vader knows from painful experience to keep away and would just blow the lava away

Vader has

Barrier Creation that can defend himself or even trap beast

Illusion creation that is not mind manipulation, meaning it's still fair game

His energy manipulation is far superior to Beast's and his ability to reflect, absorb or redirect energy counters nearly all of Beast's offensive abilities

He doesn't need time to use Subatomic, he can use it on the fly

Consume Essence would make Vader more powerful as the fight became more desperate for either party

Force Stun in particular is something Beast cannot counter in any way

My vote remains with Vader because of these abilities. I dunno who is more versatile, but Vader's powers are significantly better for this matchup than Beast's, so I'm giving him a good win for it

1. Not quite, he's still human inside said machine and a Ray Field Blast will turn his insides to matter, and the blast will still knock out his machinery in an instant, plus it isn't just biological Manipulation, it's a mix of that and durability negation.

2. I'm 99% sure Vader isn't surviving atomic destruction, otherwise, he'd have resistance to Matter destruction.

3. It won't let him counter it however, Precognition only goes so far.

4. His Feat comes from a Low end Moon level calc. Yes he can.

5. Beasts very first move is RFB in character, unless he's surviving it (He's not) he'll be dead before he can realize.

Dunno, giving Vader Conduit abilities is pretty damn big :p

Rest is true.

The Beast, totally. More destructive (blew up the moon and caused a surge of black clouds with presence alone), more durable (can heal from atoms, a force choke or a slash won't do crap), also versatility and hax advantage (black holes and draining mumbo jumbo) and while Vader's fast, so were Kessler and Cole.

Fun fact, this is not the first time a Star Wars vs InFAMOUS thread was made.

Vader vs Kessler was made a while back.

Well, considering Mind Hax doesn't work and Matter Manipulation he has never used in character during a combat situation, Vader prefers to take on his opponent in close combat right off the bat, which will immediately seal his fate since Beast just has to TAP him and he'll explode.

I mean that Vader never uses it in character right off the bat. He's more likely to engage in close combat first, which will not go well.

I'm not saying he wouldn't use it at all, just not in time before he gets haxed and oneshot.

Ultimately, both use their hax, but Vader gets killed while Beast shoves Mind screw.

Also, that was a different feat for 19 EXatons...

It says in the calc that is universal for feats of similar proportions. This same calc is on a bunch of profiles for moon splitting characters.

Its like Lord Boros' surface busting feat.

Because he split it on a much smaller scale. Look how close the halves of the moon are in his calc.

The Beast actually split the moon more severely than in the 19 Exaton calc, so its likely higher than that.

The point is that The Beast is so much stronger than Vader that he finger-flicks him.

How many votes so far? Also, I'd like to point out The Beast destroyed the moon early on, Kessler admits he got much more powerful as time went by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back