• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast (inFAMOUS) vs. Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
Cole was unaffected by his Matter destroying black-holes, Beast should be the same on a greater scale.
That and he can manipulate his own matter

"Do you know how hard it is to pull yourself back together atom by atom?" Were his words IIRC.

^Actually, yes. 1, 2 and 3 were debunked, Vader is still human, John can tank his own black holes just like Cole, Vader sensing life doesn't mean he can do so fast and react to it, his best feats are MHS but John scales to feats on the same level or even Sub-Relativistic due to new revisions. And yes he could hurt Vader, the moon feat he's scaled from is nowhere near as violent as John's, he blew up the moon just by waking up and he got stronger as time passed, ridiculously so, 4-C Vader is a fallacy, Palpatine was only large star as of his return in Legends. Starkiller wrecked Vader and he's just baseline Multi-Continent, lesser than The Beast. Subatomic is a NLF, even then John can regenerate from being vaporized and ripped to atoms as shown in his birth.

1) Yes

2) No, it was just discussed. Force Users are always resistant to their own powers, barring a few exceptions. Matter manipulation is one of them

3) Vader still has precog

Vader's best feats are WAY above MHS.

Very well

It's not a fallacy, Vader directly tanked his full power. The fact that he died afterwards is irrelevent since Sidious is very high into High 4-C (He's probably large star+ to SS if I'm being honest), but that's not something to bring up here.

Starkiller wrecked a Vader who was way weaker than he was in ROTJ or ESB. Starkiller Clone (TFU2) didn't wreck Vader at all, he even admitted the best he could hope for was a stalemate. Iirc it's also implied in other material that Vader let him win.

Lastly, while that is true, I don't think Beast can regen from being turned into a brick

Beast resist being turned into a brick.

Vader doesn't.

I'm not completely agreeing with Clyde, with his talk of NLFs and MHS at best stuff, but Vader's most potent Hax have little to no effect on Beast, and he gets horribly oneshot.

Yes he does, Vader resists all the abilities he has, this is why Force users don't mind hax eachother, can't use TK on eachother (unless one of them is considerably stronger, ala Dooku (who honestly is also High 4-C IMO, he is canonically > Windu and beat him in a comic once iirc) getting choked by Sidious)

Yes, but you are also saying Vader matter haxes The Beast when he both resists Matter Manipulation himself, and has regenerated from subatomic destruction.

The main point is that both of Vader's biggest hax do not work, and gets oneshot via pure AP.

The Everlasting said:
The most Mace and Dooku have done is have one fight where Dooku ran away.
And literally every statement I have ever found regarding the two puts Dooku as Windu's superior even as a jedi, but Dooku is irrelevent to this (I was just giving an example).

Anyway, staying with Vader FRA

TeenAngel101 said:
Yes, but you are also saying Vader matter haxes The Beast when he both resists Matter Manipulation himself, and has regenerated from subatomic destruction.
The main point is that both of Vader's biggest hax do not work, and gets oneshot via pure AP.
I don't think beast resists subatomic matter manipulation, which is a bit different from standard matter manipulation in that it is more precise.

But if that is the case, this is a stomp and should be closed

Thing is....Tanking you're own attack does not mean you resist it.

If we went by this logic all time stoppers have resistance to Time Stop.

Yes, I agree this is a stomp. Vader's Hax has no effect on The Beast and the strength gap is barely Multi-Continent vs borderline Moon level.

"And literally every statement I have ever found regarding the two puts Dooku as Windu's superior even as a jedi"

Mace has been stated to be outright above Dooku before and the one time they actually fought resulted in Dooku fleeing.

I bring this up because I'm certain a thread will be on this unless I quell it now.

Yes it does.

There's a difference between resisting a power you have that in most series few other characters have (time manipulation) and one that every character in the series has

@Gargoyle

The point is Cole, a much weaker Conduit, can resist it. There is no reason The Beast, who is a million times stronger cannot.

BruceTheBatman said:
Yes it does.

There's a difference between resisting a power you have that in most series few other characters have (time manipulation) and one that every character in the series has
That's literally the same logic you are using to say Vader resists it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back