• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sandman31

VS Battles
Retired
Just a quick CR I go out

I always feel that The Basanos's At least High 1-B key is kinda redundant, after all when Jill Presto change Mazikeens face, even Lucifer said it would take an enormous amount of his power to undo what she did

That plus The Basanos regenerating after being blasted by a pissed Lucifer.

The Basanos being considered dangerous both by Lucifer and Mazikee Morningstar

Them manipulating fate and destiny, which allowed them to strike down and almost kill Lucifer

Arent they similar to Destiny and they shouldnt be above him etc?

Yeah, should be, but feats say otherwise

The Basanos also have freewill, unlike Destiny who can only follow the Book.

Their 1-A stuff could be used to back up a more solid 1-A rating for destiny, to address that last point. One of the Dreams is solidly 1-A, and Destiny should still be above it.

Sandman31 said:
The Basanos also have freewill, unlike Destiny who can only follow the Book.
I thought Destiny was emotionless and driven to follow the book, but he still controlled the book and fate itself.

I dont think even Destiny carn change what's written on the Book. In Lucifer, it was shown that the Book is The Script of the Presence or at least based on it. I think Destiny is the representation of the Presence's Plan since it was said that Destiny is a side effect of The Presence's deterministic approach on creation.

It also make sense, Destiny existed before Creation which means hes more than an aspect of existence because he existed before it. He was said to be tracking The Voice before it even spoke everything into being

It is best if you ask Matthew to comment as well though.

@Ant I'll ask him Ok, some additional evidences

Noema at the end of the series was shown to be capable of affecting even Lucifer and Elaine, as shown here and here . Also probably here . Lucifer and Elaine were only able to see Noema because she let them see her

Innocence and Death were also able to come back after being destroyed by Lucifers flame and it was even hinted that the aegis of the Basanos can protect Jill Presto from Lucifers flame

When Jill Presto change Mazikeens face, even Lucifer said it would take an enormous amount of power to undo what she did

Okay. Thank you for the input.

I think that the Basanos and Destiny can probably be upgraded then.

I'll also change Destiny's age to "older than Creation" and a possibly "true-godly" for having the same nature and being the source of power of the Basanos

Okay. I will unlock the profiles. Tell me here when you are done with the edits.

Also, even though this isnt a full body render. I think this looks better than our current Destiny image

Destiny endless

now that destiny is 1A shouldn`t the mid godly regen part get removed same with all the endless who are becoming or are 1A

You can use the new image if you wish.

Setsuna tenma said:
now that destiny is 1A shouldn`t the mid godly regen part get removed same with all the endless who are becoming or are 1A
Actually, that's a good question. Since the upgrade of Destiny and Death, Dream is another thing but very related, I've wonder if the other Endless could scale to that.

Now in the Basanos matter... are they more powerful than Destiny? Since they are very dangerous according to Lucifer, does that puts them higher in tier matters (higher than Lucifer I mean)?

I'm fairly sure they're not above Destiny but instead have much more freedom than he does, and as such are more dangerous.

Since we deal with this kind of reforms, then the tier listing goes like: The Endless (Likely Death, Destiny and Dream)<Mohter Night=Father Time<Glory of the First Circle<Spectre<God (Seekers into the Mystery)<Lucifer=Michael<<The Presence<<<<Monitor-Mind The Overmind<<<<<<<The Writer?

The Basanos would be below The Endless... right?

P.S: why there is not The Furies (Lyta Hall mother of Daniel Hall, the Dream of actuallity) profile?

Back