• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Lucifer Abilities

What are the staff conclusions here so far, and what currently needs to be evaluated here?

if you have proof that destinys book either erases your entire concept, history, info (any one of these) then this would be HGR
bro its destiny book
image.png

image.png

that scan doesn't prove anything 🗿

Also i found the scan of destiny's book containing someone's entire history so this might be high godly regen. Its in the OP
also that would add justification for his fate manip since he able to write shit on it

If you're emphasizing Yahweh's unity with the Void, we can still see Lucifer baffling his father and carving his will into the void. Despite everything, it can exert its influence in the Void, unlike most beings.

If you're emphasizing Yahweh's unity with the Void, we can still see Lucifer baffling his father and carving his will into the void. Despite everything, it can exert its influence in the Void, unlike most beings.
Yeah, but that's not really an ability. Naturally, he doesn't have the power to manipulate the Void rather do stuff like make a Creation using the Void by crafting Michael Demiurgic Power.

The story of the Monkey King is a reference to how Lucifer thought creating would be outside the influence of Yahweh. That's how he “implemented” his Will.

Yes, but he is immune to the rule that everything turns to nothing in the Void. As you said, creating a new cosmos in the Void is also an effective factor.

Whatever he does, he is under his father's supervision. I think that would be a ridiculous reason.

Also, the Void has an infinite stacking of Creations endlessly. An infinite over infinite repeating infinitely. Also, given that I made a thread about Infinite D Creations does this upscale?

Given that the Void sort of follows the route of absolute infinity albeit adding any infinite(Creations), taking away, stacking, etc.…would amount nothing to a portion of it.

Also, the Void has an infinite stacking of Creations endlessly. An infinite over infinite repeating infinitely. Also, given that I made a thread about Infinite D Creations does this upscale?

Given that the Void sort of follows the route of absolute infinity albeit adding any infinite(Creations), taking away, stacking, etc.…would amount nothing to a portion of it.
The void does not have a single nature. It is nothingness, a blank and infinity page, and it is the mind of God. Lucifer represents Yahweh's limitless will. He has the will to shake the whole void. Because he has the limitless will of God. I think void manipulation should not be removed. If you are not satisfied, we can replace it with resistance to void manipulation ability.

Last edited:
The void does not have a single nature. It is nothingness, a blank and infinity page, and it is the mind of God. Lucifer represents Yahweh's limitless will. He has the will to shake the whole void. Because he has the limitless will of God. I think void manipulation should not be removed. If you are not satisfied, we can replace it with resistance to void manipulation ability.
I agree with that. However, will does not create it has to be power. More specifically the Morningstar power does not create it only shapes. The Dunamis Demiurgos can do both and is the only power to create from nothing.

I agree with that. However, will does not create it has to be power. More specifically the Morningstar power does not create it only shapes. The Dunamis Demiurgos can do both and is the only power to create from nothing.
Lucifer has possible uses for void manipulation. like EE. I think there is no reason to remove it. If you're still stubborn to remove it, we'll add Resistance to EE, remove void manipulation.

Back