• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar Hax Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with AE, not NEP.
Actually, this is due to my incorrect use of expressions. Nep1 should be added, not because it's a concept, but because, as Raguel says, there was a dark and eternal nothingness similar to the Brahma Sea before Lucifer was created. But I couldn't find the scan for it.

cant we just merge TGD and Lucifer profile?? especially after the latest HGR thread that concluded 2018 run as the same continuity

Lucifer is an aspect of TGD. The merging of profiles seems very improbable.
Why Lucifer is an aspect of TGD though? TGD is Lucifer make more sense. That a common trope for a character to show their true identity to one they know, and as yo thread said Lucifer act with his avatar, especially its written by Dan Watters it would make more sense prior to his 2018 run.

Lucifer neden TGD'nin bir yönü? TGD Lucifer daha mantıklı. Bir karakterin tanıdıklarına gerçek kimliğini göstermesi için yaygın bir mecaz ve sizin de söylediğiniz gibi Lucifer avatarıyla hareket ediyor, özellikle Dan Watters tarafından yazılmış, 2018 koşusundan önce daha mantıklı olurdu.
Because Dan Watters is an idiot. This idea could have been implemented until Deadly Green, but now there is uncertainty.

hold on wouldn't what you said be AE type 1? because Lucifer's physical manifestations are avatars
this is what the ae page says
"affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars."

Have we merged the Sandman Universe Lucifer with Mike Carey version for this to be applicable?
Because Dan Watters is an idiot. This idea could have been implemented until Deadly Green, but now there is uncertainty.
I don't think Deadly Green contradicts anything from his Lucifer series and with the split I don't think that comic would impact the Sandman Universe in any way.

Have we merged the Sandman Universe Lucifer with Mike Carey version for this to be applicable?

I don't think Deadly Green contradicts anything from his Lucifer series and with the split I don't think that comic would impact the Sandman Universe in any way.
Yes, we discussed it and the majority agreed.

TGD is shown as Lucifer's aspect but Lucifer looks like TGD's aspect.

Yes, we discussed it and the majority agreed.

TGD is shown as Lucifer's aspect but Lucifer looks like TGD's aspect.
All we see is The Darkness taking shape of beings familiar to Constantine to speak with him, there is no indication of any relation- be its Lucifer being his aspect or vice versa- and that is irrelevant for the Sandman Universe.
When was the merge accepted actually for the series because the profile doesn't seem to show it?

All we see is The Darkness taking shape of beings familiar to Constantine to speak with him, there is no indication of any relation- be its Lucifer being his aspect or vice versa- and that is irrelevant for the Sandman Universe.
When was the merge accepted actually for the series because the profile doesn't seem to show it?
In any case, the merging of the profiles of Lucifer and TGD is unnecessary.

idk man
wouldn't it be a contradiction if a characters gets ae 1 and 2 at the same time
i never seen a character that has both

I agree with robo on type 9 immortality, as this thread said Lucifer act through his avatar his true form is the darkness (we get this darkness being tgd part on another thread)

"There is a great beast. Slouching toward us

She orchestrates the world into remembering that the devil is there-- Has always has been there-- to be feared and remembered"

This would replace his HGR. Though i have a question why surviving from Lucifer flame give HGR? I saw this on some profile, and on another wiki Lucifer got HGR for this reason.
why would immo 9 be switched with hgr

Tip 9 ölümsüzlük konusunda robo ile aynı fikirdeyim, bu başlık Lucifer'in avatarı aracılığıyla hareket ettiğini söylediği gibi, gerçek formu karanlıktır (bu karanlığı başka bir başlıkta tgd parçası olarak alıyoruz)

" Büyük bir canavar var . Bize doğru geliyor.

Dünyayı, şeytanın orada olduğunu - her zaman orada olduğunu - korkulmak ve hatırlanmak için olduğunu hatırlaması için yönetiyor.
Coming back because of this conceptual advantage earns him on Immo 8. What do you think about this?

Definitely an avatar of Geb Lucifer for the Lucifer 2018 series. But if we consider Vertigo and Dark Crisis, a bit of confusion arises. You can open a thread for this.

immo 9 neden hgr ile değiştirilsin ki?
Do you currently accept all AE2, Nep1 and Immo type 8 and type 9 changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back