• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Lucifer Abilities

How is that Extraordinary Genius?
I feel like there are so many things he doesn't know
like not knowing michael was gonna go with Lucifer in the void thing or not
maybe im tripping
main-qimg-01f8b78e1896ea521b9e857cceeb2c3b-lq

I feel like there are so many things he doesn't know
like not knowing michael was gonna go with Lucifer in the void thing or not
maybe im tripping
main-qimg-01f8b78e1896ea521b9e857cceeb2c3b-lq
Obviously, he doesn't know everything. He isn't Omniscient. And that doesn't explain how its extraordinary genius either.

and nigh omniscient is when you know ALMOST everything

there is way too much stuff that lucifer doesnt know to be nigh omniscient
He knows almost everything. Dude even knows things of the other Creations. "Almost everything" is a very vague criteria in itself.

ig nigh omni can stay then

what about stamina? can someone with infinite stamina feel tired? Lucifer was drained from blitzing across creation

@Transcending bro i have an argument of Lucifer scaling directly to the void
infinity for lucifer is meaningless. The void is infinite and eternal. this is why he can impose his will on the void coz it doesn't matter if the void is infinite or not
does it work like this?

@Transcending bro i have an argument of Lucifer scaling directly to the void
infinity for lucifer is meaningless. The void is infinite and eternal. this is why he can impose his will on the void coz it doesn't matter if the void is infinite or not
does it work like this?
I don't think it does. The "infinity" Lucifer mentioned was likely a lower level of infinity than that of the Void.

He knows almost everything. Dude even knows things of the other Creations. "Almost everything" is a very vague criteria in itself.
I would like to ask for a clarification. Do you mean he knows the existence of other creations or that he knows what happens in other creations?

wait this is what the blog says
It's important to note that are three Creations in the Void, those of the Presence, Lucifer and Elaine Belloc,[116] which were later combined by Elaine when she replaced the Presence. There is only one Creation present and after it ends, a new "version" will rise therefore any other Creations seen in the Void are basically just versions of the same Creation as time has no real meaning in the Void, they all exist simultaneously, as seen when Lucifer flew into the Void with different versions of himself. This is why Lucifer said that in the Void it does not matter whether the Silk Man comes from a Creation before or after that of the Presence.

Lucifer absorbed the history of the same creation, so this is a nigh omniscience feat

I would like to ask for a clarification. Do you mean he knows the existence of other creations or that he knows what happens in other creations?
He knew about Silk Man and his "Cruder Creation". He could see the events of Yahweh's Creations from his own and show them to his Adam.

wait this is what the blog says
It's important to note that are three Creations in the Void, those of the Presence, Lucifer and Elaine Belloc,[116] which were later combined by Elaine when she replaced the Presence. There is only one Creation present and after it ends, a new "version" will rise therefore any other Creations seen in the Void are basically just versions of the same Creation as time has no real meaning in the Void, they all exist simultaneously, as seen when Lucifer flew into the Void with different versions of himself. This is why Lucifer said that in the Void it does not matter whether the Silk Man comes from a Creation before or after that of the Presence.

Lucifer absorbed the history of the same creation, so this is a nigh omniscience feat
Then shouldn't this, this, and the fact Perpetua has CU+Black Apple give her Nigh-Omniscience?

Does that quality for Nigh-Omniscience?

Also, what happened to Organic Manip and Healing?
I am not sure if it is advanced enough for that. It could be accomplished via cosmic awareness.

Mansion of silence qualifies for ppssibly Low 1-C (contains several creations and universes inside mirrors in the mansion of silence and bigger than 2-A with enough context qualifies for Low 1-C )and I'd take it as AP than ability since if he does actually have passive EE, everyone who has been in contact with him would have been erased so I disagree with him having passive EE.
i feel like mansion of silence has infinite universes given this statement

main-qimg-4aa95e5dfa82becbe38ed9ec73c33570

mirrors contain universes. there are infinite mirrors

I have had to make preparations for my trip abroad. Can somebody explain what currently needs to be done here please?

Imaginary Axis' interview is filled with leading questions. Most of the answers are just Tyler making his own conclusions and Scott Snyder agreeing. Pretty sure that is unusable by guidelines. I am not sure why this point is stretched at all. It doesn't matter if its the Overvoid or not. Hell, the whole Overvoid thing is brought by Gasper, who flipflops from calling it Overvoid and possibly a random Void. The problem was regarding whether the Void was enough for a NEP.
I think this post looks good

Moving outside of time and space isn't an Immeasurable feat, it's an existence feat.
Qawsed can you please delete all the messages in this thread if its possible? people don't know what tf i am trying to say since there are so many messages here

Back