• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Besides, if the AP upgrade goes through all his FNaF matches would probably be stomps (Despite him being blitzed in both of them)

Oh I think I see the confusion, sorry if I was being vague, I meant if Atom's AP upgrade goes through then his FNaF matches would be stomps because they're AP's so low

Is the AP upgrade actually applied yet? (Also I don't think it's a one-shot just very close, and Nightmare can still yeet Atom with class 5 LS, and when he kills Charlie that's it Atom can no longer see Nightmare in any way)... So if the lowest end is accepted (722 Kilojoules) the AP difference is 6.81 times, not enough for a one-shot. Combine that with only Charlie being able to only see his eyes, the battle taking place in a dark area where Nightmare can take advantage of his stealth mastery (And enhanced senses), and his class 5 LS this doesn't really seem like a stomp. Heck (There we go) Atom's big AP advantage is likely the main thing (Besides skill) keeping Nightmare from stomping

If Atom keeps his head in the fight and punches up, he can beat Nightmare rather easily. Even though they can only see his eyes, that's all he needs to see since he generally aims for the head anyways.

Yeah, but Nightmare's class 5 LS would likely let him just throw Atom away, and stealth mastery, enhanced senses, and the location of the battle means if he gets away once it would be very bad for small-bot

Oh speaking of that match, while Nightmare's various advantages keep this fair, Freddy doesn't have any of them so that match is probay a stomp now

Back