• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Birds of Prey in Lands of Play (Toy Chica vs. Opila Bird)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
"How did she find me here?" I wondered to myself as I hastily hid in a tight crawlspace between a couple of boxes, listening both to the sound of my own heartbeat and the hard distant clanking of an animatronic stalking the halls of this storage warehouse.

Technically, I was supposed to be working a night shift position as a security guard at the newly opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. However, after just one night, I realized that this job was way more than I could handle, and I asked to resign immediately. Of course, some legal jargon that I failed to read in my contract prevented me from just quitting, but luckily they found another sucker to take the job, and so I was moved to a nearby warehouse instead, where I thought I would be safe. How naive of me, since for whatever reason one of those blasted things followed me here. Maybe I made too much noise while working my shift, or maybe God just hates me that much.

I listened closely to those dreadful footsteps, and I believe they were going farther and farther away. If I remember correctly, there was an exit not too far from here. If I can just make a break for it, I can get out of here and away from this hellhole that is Freddy's. I quietly poked my head out and checked for any signs of the monster, before stepping out of my hole and attempting to navigate the crooked corridors of this warehouse as fast yet stealthily as I could move my trembling legs.

I managed to stumble my way into a large open area with a giant box set in the middle. Seeing as this was a rather dangerous spot to be in, I attempted to quickly dash through the area and back into the cramped pathways, when my foot slipped out from under me and my head crashed into the wooden crate. I tried to hold in a scream of pain and begged for that blatantly loud noise to not have been enough to alert the animatronic in the building, when my mind blanked in terror as the box began to violently thrash about. In my daze, my eye spotted the shipping label and noted one word; "BANBAN." I then only just managed to slip behind a large box on a nearby shelf before the crate finally burst apart, sending wooden splinters flying everywhere.

At this point, I wanted to run away immediately. This was all becomign waybtoo much for me. However, through some internal madness, I stuck one eye out to see what had just emerged from the crate, I just had to know.

It was a purple bird, about the size of a person, which slowly turned its head about on its long neck, as if looking for something. Quite suddenly, its gaze jerked in my direction and I knew it spotted me. My heart began to race as I heard the cold clacking of its talons on the concrete floor drawing ever nearer. I drew breaths in faster and faster, and I wrenched my eyes shut as I attempted to prepare myself for a quick and horrid end as the footsteps stopped just on the other side of the box.

"Well, hi there, party girl!" A cold animatronic voice rang out, and I realized that the loud noise caused by the bird attracted it right here. I heard the footsteps begin to walk away, and I poked my eye out again to see that it indeed left, walking to the animatronic now standing blatantly in the open area, that brand new version of Chica of Chicken. I noticed her eyes suddenly dilating as the bird grew closer until they were nothing but two black orbs, and she menacingly stepped towards the bird. "W-Who's ready to party?" She said one last time before the two rushed at each other just as I decided to run and make a break for it. I don't know what's going to happen now, and I frankly don't care! I'm outta here!

In the blue corner, we have Toy Chica from Five Nights at Freddy's, and in the red corner, we have Opila Bird from Garten of Banban.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

• Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • Canon Toy Chica is used.
  • This battle takes place in a warehouse at 1:30 AM, giving neither character a true home-field advantage.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Party Girl: 0
  • Smile Bird: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Killing the player character in one hit, and it supposedly survived a long fall after it failed to make a jump over a pit, though it's currently unclear how far it fell nor how damaged it was when it hit the bottom.

Killing the player character in one hit, and it supposedly survived a long fall after it failed to make a jump over a pit, though it's currently unclear how far it fell nor how damaged it was when it hit the bottom.
And yet jumbo josh dies from getting crushed by some metal that's crazy

Well, Toy Chica has Immortality Type 2, and better LS, but BIRD UP might have better durability. Personally, I’m voting Chica due to her higher LS, Immortality, and generally outlasting BIRD UP.

Leaning towards Chica via Type 2 and better LS. Opila probably has a better chance at inflicting damage with its beak and claws though, since Chica just has her mouth(?)

Hmm, interesting.

Maintaining this thread with this in mind.

Back