• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty: Clarification (Bleach manga and cfyow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we have agreement from Damage and Everything12? I'm honestly unsure.
Damage never agreed iirc and wishes to wait until the official translation, Everything12 said he was temporarily in favor until more arguments are presented.

Ok, we definitely need more for the change to go through, considering how goddamn controversial Bleach is. If Damage can give his ok or someone else, then it's fine.

I agree..... I find it baffling that the "almighty(adjective) power" got laughably changed to Almighty(noun) Power in the downgrade thread in the first place...

About time that this misconception got fixed.

Ok, we definitely need more for the change to go through, considering how goddamn controversial Bleach is. If Damage can give his ok or someone else, then it's fine.
I don't think that it is controversial because only 1 person disagree, and everyone debunked him

THIS isn't really controversial, but Bleach overall is. I want to be 100% sure that THIS gets accepted properly so someone doesn't just make a thread in a week to get rid of it, like some things.

I like it if we could invite more mods. I don't want the same stipulations that cause the downgrade to happen, that being the claim that the upgrade CRT was accepted too quickly without enough mods

It just doesn't work in general, only staff can @ others. You're going to have to go to their profile to message them.

for everyone new here, since translations standards stuffs is not part of the thread and derailed it a bit.

>>>> this <<<< is basically where (you can read previous messages) the only argument from the only person that disagree get debunked by context and raw. Making still the OP reliable, correct and not debunked by actual proofs.
Up
Guys do not derail more, we already know everyone here agree even no-bleach supporter given the obvious context, but let’s not derail it further.

I was summoned here and honestly I don't really want to discuss Bleach anymore... It's just such a pain

But the one thing I will say is that I admit that the OP has a point and if the Kanji's are different and the story isn't referring to the "Amighty" as in Yhwach's Almighty, then that would change things probably

That's all I will say because I really don't want to participate in another Bleach God Tier CRT

I think waiting for Damage or another member of staff would be best to prevent another issue from occurring.

Considering Everything hasn't displayed any direct disagreement with it despite there being an argument against it, it's safe to say he's still for it.

Why don't you guys try and contact AKM, he was the one that made the downgraded IIRC so having him check this might be a good idea

Why don't you guys try and contact AKM, he was the one that made the downgraded IIRC so having him check this might be a good idea
Isn't AKM sama retired?

Regardless, I don't think it's a good idea to request staff to comment, some staff are probably pretty soured from the recent Bleach CRT's and if they want to give their opinion they will, no reason to ask them to.

You need staff to end a thread tho
Yes and I'm not saying staff shouldn't comment, I'm saying I don't think it's a good idea to hound staff members to comment on something they may not want to, Bleach as of late is a pretty contested topic here and many staff members have expressed no interest in discussing it, so if a staff member wants to voice their opinion, they will on their own.

There's no rush, this thread is not even half a day old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back