• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 3-A Triforce(The Process Of Elimination)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-A Triforce Part 3 ——————————————————————-

I can already hear the screams of controversy.So let's take a step back and review what we know

What is agreed upo

-From part 2 we established that there's 2 definitions of Hyrule,I will refer to them as Hyrule 1 and Hyrule 2

Hyrule 1-is the Kingdom(possibly continent or planet)that is "in" the Universe which is Hyrule 2

Hyrule 2-is the Universe that contains Hyrule 1 in it and was created by the Golden Goddesses,this Hyrule has been established as the Light World in the previous threads and the proof and comment below will explain more in-depth.

"But Ganon isn't satisfied, so he proceeded to rule the "light world", Hyrule." -ALTTP manual"

For more clarification here's the previous thread:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2420540?useskin=oasis

The Problem

-I went back through the previous threads and found the major issue that was agreed upon.

The Main Problem:The Hyrule used in the feat is Hyrule 1 which is being warped which is not of Universe size and is only the Kingdom/Planet

Azathoth posted this

"What I'm asking is why we should assume Hyrule=universe in everything ever when Hyrule has very explicitly been used to not mean "universe" a far greater number of times than not."

-Many people such as Matthew and Dark Dragon agreed that Hyrule 1 is only being affected and that we can't assume that Hyrule 2 is being completely warped,and the only real evidence is a very vague creation myth(which I agree is not substantial enough and we need more proof that Hyrule 2 is being warped)

Solution (Process of Elimination)

-I'm gonna say it right off the bat.In the feat they are absolutely referring to Hyrule 2 being warped by the Triforce.

-The reasoning for this is something that I believe is being overlooked In ALTTP Hyrule 1 in the main game consists of having Hyrule Castle and all the other landmarks and areas in the game.

Matthew posted this

"The whole "Dark World is equal to the Light World" quote from a Link to the past describes the Light World as being "verdant hills and lush forests". Obviously referring to the in-game world of Hyrule you can explore. And not the whole universe."

- I agree that "the In-game world" and Hyrule 1 is not a whole univers it's a a continent or a planet(I'm not really sure)but Hyrule 1 is not being warped but in fact it's Hyrule 2 that is.

-Hyrule 1 is the "verdant hills and lush forests"but the ingame descriptions and text never mentioned anything about Hyrule 1 consisting of a celestial body one that is clearly warped when Ganon created the Dark World which mirrors the Light World in game.Its clearly agreed on that when the Sacred Realm was warped it affected and warped a radius of a planet to a star.If the 3-A feat is referring to Hyrule 1 why would an entire celestial body be warped?as that star is clearly not apart of Hyrule 1 as a continent or even as a planet which completely cancels out Hyrule 1 being the Hyrule that the feat is referred to.

-The only possible definition we can use is Hyrule 2 which is the Universe,as Hyrule 1 is not a specific area ever described as including a planet and a radius of space and a star.

-The main reason the Triforce is 4-B is that we can only see a distance of a planet to a star and it would be inaccurate if we said there's more than one as we can't see any,not because the Triforce warped just Hyrule 1.

-This is also not taking this to the highest interpretation,unless Hyrule 1 is described as a small radius in a solar system we must logically go with the only other definition that fits which should be Hyrule 2 which is described as a Universe,which means a Universe is being warped as the many statements state that making the Triforce 3-A.

-IMO the I can only see this being debunked as having Hyrule 1 include just a star and a planet with the area of space around and between them.

Clarificatio:

-Triforce warped the Sacred Realm into the Dark World which mirrors the Light World/Hyrule,and as explained above the only possible definition for this Hyrule is Hyrule 2 which is Universe in size which means the Triforce warped a Universe.

I know this has been quite the debated topic but,pleaselet's not derail from the topic and stay professional

Thanks for reading and if you have questions or feel neutral or oppose tell me why and I would be happy to respond :)

I looked back through again on the threads and want to clear something up as well just to answer the whole "mirroring the Light World"

"The Dark World mirroring the Light World very well could just be it mirroring Hyrule 1 and not the whole Universe"

While it does appear to create a copy of Hyrule 1 being covered in monsters and is in ruin,the very fact it copied the Star debunks the idea that the Triforce warped only Hyrule 1

So Hyrule 1 cant be "The Light World" as it's never been described to include a celestial body as the Light worlmirrors the Dark World which has one.

And since the Light World is described as Hyrule and the Dark World mirrors it,the only other Hyrule that fits is Hyrule 2 which would be of Universe size which would contain a celestial body(unless the Hyrule family contains a celestial body within them)Hyrule 2/Light World is the only one that fits

seems you put alot of research into this however i will see what others think iv ben wanting a 3-A triforce to

god i really hope this is it everything looks good so far and also we will need to stop derailing triforce threads its annoying but for now im in

Can you organize this better?

It is hard to read as is, and if you want to get this controversial topic passed - it would do you good to present your evidence in a concise an coherent manner.

Don't know (I hope so tho)but we need more people in agreement and I honestly believe that an upgrade is in order as the evidence and proof from previous threads and in this one stack up.

And what's your stance? I want to count all in favor,opposition or if they're neutral

VioletVoid100 said:
So is the Triforce gonna get upgraded?
Wait for the staff, ill stay neutral, if i was knowledgeable in Zelda... Now if i want to make a good argument i would have ti do a lot of research.

Ok thanks for the input :)

So far we have

Support:2(Me and Ashen) Neutral:2(Kirby and Fenryr) Opposed:0

If your neutral you can ask me any question as I went over this info several times lol.

Support:3(Me,Ashen and Void) Neutral:2(Kirby Fenryr) Opposed:0

Thx for input,but if you have anything you wanna say you can ask me

I don't wanna sound too overconfident but if we had a description for the 3-A I feel it could say something like this

Universe Level:The Triforce warped the Sacred Realm which mirrors the Light World which has been proven to be of Universal size

If you think it should be phrased differently or worded differently or oppose it you can tell me

If needed I can actually make a visual model that explains the feat and info with images(albeit terrible ones but still it may help)

BTW:Its my Birthday today!!!....... sorry for derailing lol

I agree with this

Although if this is related only to ALTTP, you should probably use the term Light world, since it's meaning here is meant in a greater sense than what Hyrules supposed to be.

The main opposition is the last thread was based on the size of the Light World and since it warped a celestial body It couldn't just be Hyrule 1 and the only other definition is Hyrule 2 The Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back