• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 3-A Triforce(The Process Of Elimination)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly want Azathoth's opinion as this is new info to the topic

And I'm not considering this dead until this is disproven The 3-A Triforce has hope

I obviously disagree as this has gone over so many times it's not even funny and everytime it's brought it's rejected.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I obviously disagree as this has gone over so many times it's not even funny and everytime it's brought it's rejected.
That is no reason to do not bring this topic, remember God of War.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Alright, let me ask you this one question.

How many Zelda games have you played?

Matthew Schroeder said:
While I also disagree with this because proof is lacking, this is like, the worst possible reason ever.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is just terrible reasoning. So what if one day evidence shows up that 100% confirms the Triforce is even more then 3-A. Will you deny it due to how many times it was denied in the past? If you disagree, that's fine, but give legitimate reasons.

AstralKing7 said:
The guides say they made millions of worlds
The Problem is that we don't know how large are those world because the world in zelda aren't Universal sized (for now), that why people try to arguments about the size of those world.

Happy late b-day Oblivion lightning hope it was fun and yeah matt's reasoning is jist way off just like stated above please have a logical reason to not support this thread cuz by is logic we should probably not accept 90% of the threads here because they have all been done to death.

Just oof

Just waiting for more inputs.

Matthew I want to know why specifically why you disagree as this is new info to the topic.I would also like for you to try to debunk my evidence instead of just automatically disagreeing with out any reasoning as I would be happy to read it and respond

And thx Ashen

The Problem is that we don't know how large are those world because the world in zelda aren't Universal sized (for now), that why people try to arguments about the size of those world.

Chyea, guess Timelines aren't universes now

I personally don't have an opinion on the 2-B Zeldverse but let's stick with 3-A Triforce for now

But 2-B Zeldaverse has me a bit intrigued

@Cal I know that you don't want to participate to Zelda Upgrade tier threads because even for a Admin, you have some """biais""" (like all person in the site) for Zelda, but this doesn't mean that you can't give your opinion about, if you think that something is right/wrong, you are free to tell us plus, it's a verse you like and your opinion can potentially help.

I finally got around to reading the OP, and while I believe that a 3-A Triforce is possible, I think your reasoning for it is just silly.

Saying that despite A Link to the Past's manual's description of Hyrule's "verdant hills and lush forests" clearly establishing that in A Link to the Past, by Hyrule, they mean the Hyrule Kingdom, should be disregarded because of the lack of the manual acknowledging Ganon warping celestial bodies that are at least 1AU away with the Triforce is just absurd.

People made a big fuss about the connotation of the word Hyrule, as the word had different contexts in different games which meant different things - from Kingdom to Country.

And that those proposing the upgrade were using the highest possible interpretation of the word Hyrule to support their upgrade, when it was clearly established in that specific game to not be of the connotation where it would be deemed universal, but merely the size of a great kingdom.

Hyrule encyclopedia is canon, even the wiki regards it as canon, it's part of the trio along with Arts and historia, it's very much canon

AshenCrow777 said:
Its extremely cannon i don't know why people think of the contrary
^This, it pretty much the same as Hyrule historia Idk why people think it ain't canon.

If information in it isn't accurate then it's disregarded simple as that, you can't call an entire source published by Nintendo made as canon as every other literature non canon because you don't like some info that's in

^This, it pretty much the same as Hyrule historia Idk why people think it ain't canon.

If information in it isn't accurate then it's disregarded simple as that, you can't call an entire source published by Nintendo made as canon as every other literature non canon because you don't like some info that's in

^^ all this I mean it feels like a trend just like the data books for certain anime's the moment theres one error people are so quick to scream non cannon.

Despite being made by the ones responsible of the source materials or specific personels in charge of it this got to stop honestly.

Warren Valion

In response to the "Verdant hills and lush greens" even if non canon it still doesn't take away from the fact that Hyrule 1 has never been described as a random point in space with a celestial body(unless there's a scan of it) so the only other logical Hyrule that was copied when Ganon created the Dark World is Hyrule 2 as Hyrule 1 does not include a celestial body

And besides it being Canon or not it's obviously referring to the overworld in game which does not include a celestial body only being a part of the Light World not the whole thing

I like to point out regardless of how many support this upgrade nothing going to change without more staff support

Someone need to message some staff to reply here if you want any change to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back