• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 3-A Triforce(The Process Of Elimination)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oblivion Lightning

Warren Valion said:
Saying that despite A Link to the Past's manual's description of Hyrule's "verdant hills and lush forests" clearly establishing that in A Link to the Past, by Hyrule, they mean the Hyrule Kingdom, should be disregarded because of the lack of the manual acknowledging Ganon warping celestial bodies that are at least 1AU away with the Triforce is just absurd.
^

Saying that it doesn't mention a celestial body being warped by the Triforce, and act like that somehow proves that by Hyrule, they meant the entire universe, is absurd and ridiculous.

That isn't proof of anything.

Well it kinda is when the 2 descriptions of Hyrule involve a Kingdom and the other a Universe and the only Hyurle that would make sense that would be warped is the Universe.Your taking the lowest interpretation of the feat as nothing shows that Ganon only warped the Kingdom as you clearly see a star in the background which shows the only other Hyrule we can use is Hyrule 2 which is a Universe which would contain a celestial body

The millions of worlds thing are non-canon and Hyrule cannot be equated to the universe, that is so simple. It's literally a country.

Noted let's stick with 3-A stuff for now and from thread 2 it clearly shows that the GGs created a Universe "Hyrule" and the only Hyrule as shown above that fits is Hyrule 2(the Universe) as Hyrule 1(The Kingdom) would not contain a celestial body)

Matthew how many Zelda games Have you played?

And I don't think you understand that light world is supposed to be a universe not Hyrule, these thugs have seperatw meaning in a link to the past

Oblivion Lightning said:
Well it kinda is when the 2 descriptions of Hyrule involve a Kingdom and the other a Universe and the only Hyurle that would make sense that would be warped is the Universe.Your taking the lowest interpretation of the feat as nothing shows that Ganon only warped the Kingdom as you clearly see a star in the background which shows the only other Hyrule we can use is Hyrule 2 which is a Universe which would contain a celestial body
Hyrule has two definitions, either a Kingdom or Country, not the Universe.

The Triforce warped at least 1AU of distance that is the Sacred Realm and made it the Dark World, the word Hyrule has no significance in the size of the Triforces feat, so I don't know why you are bringing it up as if it matters.

The words used to describe the feat are the Sacred Realm, Dark World, and Light World - not Hyrule.

The argument is whether or not the Light World and Sacred Realm/Dark World are universal in size.

Can we just close this? I was planning to post it in a couple of months regardless, and this abundance of 3-A upgrade threads makes people who try to upgrade Zelda with actual stuff look bad.

Again in Thread 2 it's shown that there's another Hyrule(the Uniiverse)as stated by the Great Deku Tree and the size of the Sacred Realm is irrelevant as Ganon warped the Dark World to mirror the Light World.Which I have explained above is the only possible Hyrule that fits the feat, meaning it warped a Universe

No I don't wanna close this u til Azathoth gives his opinion as I see nothing that has debunked the new info

and you still haven't given me a reasoning as to why you disagree with my upgrade

Oblivion Lightning said:
Again in Thread 2 it's shown that there's another Hyrule(the Uniiverse)as stated by the Great Deku Tree and the size of the Sacred Realm is irrelevant as Ganon warped the Dark World to mirror the Light World.Which I have explained above is the only possible Hyrule that fits the feat, meaning it warped a Universe
You are completely misconstrued.

It's not the word Hyrule that is the word of contention - it is the phrase of the Light World that is the subject for debate.

And the Sacred Realm was warped into the Dark World, which equivalent in size to the Light World. The size of the realm dictates that level of the feat - so no, it is absolutely relevant.

I agree with TriforcePower1, close this, and have him post the final thread about the topic in a few months once he has gathered all the evidence.

Which again the Light World has been referred to as Hyrule(As stated in the OP)and the only Hyrule that fits as explained is Hyrule 2

And of course the size is relevant I'm not denying that's aim just stating the fact that it mirrors the Light World would make it of Universe size

TriforcePower1 said:
Can we just close this? I was planning to post it in a couple of months regardless, and this abundance of 3-A upgrade threads makes people who try to upgrade Zelda with actual stuff look bad.
I'm doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back