• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triforce (and Goddesses) downgrade

either debunk my point that the triforce failed to stabilize the dimension or or I'll bring up some other folks who knows if this would check off scaling the triforce to physical stats because it not checking off the stabilization requirements means they don't scale fully to the dimension.
"debunk my point that the triforce failed to stabilize the dimension"

"failed"

My dude the game itself debunks this, it very explicitly succeeds at stabilizing it (And with 0 effort too, the Triforce just floats around in the Sacred Realm doing nothing and keeps everything it check), the realm only starts going to shit after it's not there anymore to keep it stabilized.

Also, this isn't even a 3-A anti-feat, if it WAS a anti-feat (it isn't).
It'd be a low 2-C anti-feat at worst.

As explained above, and as stated by multiple people, including Glass in his last post, sustaining a dimension, a whole ass parallel world and then it instantly vanishing would fall under low 2-C, not 3-A, which is what the Triforce is listed as.

@XXKINGXX69 That's not how it works, prove the positive that the goddesses literally show up to grant the wishes. No you haven't, especially when the more recent translation of ALTTP's backstory mentions the triforce only has a small portion of the goddesses' power.
I never once claimed that the goddesses literally show up physically. Them "having no choice but to come down to grant the wish" just means the goddesses are the one granting the wishes.

I can't believe you actually just sent a link saying that it having a small portion of their power is a mistranslation.

The Japanese only says that the Triforce was created as a "symbol" of the god's power. It says nothing about a "small but powerful portion of the essence of the gods " being held inside the Triforce. The U.S. version just added this. The Japanese version says the Triforce was to rule/govern the world. The U.S. version makes the Triforce seem more like a subtle guide for the people. The Japanese version just says "the world" (sekai), it doesn't say the "world of Hyrule." In fact, Hyrule was not mentioned at all in the entire Japanese version of the creation myth. The American version may not actually be wrong; after all, in OoT, the creation myth does say "Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule..." in both versions.

@Armorchompy Except that in the stabilization feat page you not doing it means you cannot be able to replicate it to the same level of power. If you're going to tell me that it does, either debunk my point that the triforce failed to stabilize the dimension or or I'll bring up some other folks who knows if this would check off scaling the triforce to physical stats because it not checking off the stabilization requirements means they don't scale fully to the dimension.
Nowhere in the page does it say that if you fail to do this it's an antifeat either omg you're just on a completely different track from everyone else here

Oddly enough, I remembered when someone tried to argue Lorule merging with Hyrule was a 2-C feat. I'm not arguing for that, but I am going to have to agree with the others. It doesn't need to stabilize a Universe to be 3-A if there are other 3-A feats.

As for Chariot bringing up the point about the Goddesses, the scan about coming from the Land of Chaos were nothing exists at least saves a minimum Low 2-C for them at least until we can confirm the "Millions of worlds" are different timelines and not just different observable universes in a quilted multiverse.

I also do not agree with what Xing brought up, "Cymbal of their power" doesn't quite prove it's all of their power let alone a calculatable fraction of it, it just means significant enough to the point where the goddesses are the only ones who can match/surpass it.

But last I recall, Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are the only 2 games where we physically see the Sacred Realm; where it is portrayed as nothing but light in the former or it's not even implied to be that large, where as A Link to the Past is where it got reshaped into the Dark World; aka a parallel dimension to Light World containing it's own mirror version of Hyrule as well as the sun, moon, and stars surrounding it. I still think expanding the body of space, creating the sun, and the rest of the objects will still be a feat. Also, in the end of A Link to the Past, Link basically wishes for it to be returned to its original state; which was how it looked in Ocarina of Time. In OoT, it was simply large enough to have the Triforce Stored, and later acted as a dimensional prison for Ganondorf though unknown size overall. But the parallel dimensions and kingdoms distinction page described Sacred Realm as simply a Kingdom originally, but Dark World a parallel world despite them technically being the same dimensions only one was warped by Complete Triforce Ganon. Link apparently erased the sun, the mirror Hyrule Kingdom, and most of the space back into it being just the Kingdom state.

Oddly enough, I remembered when someone tried to argue Lorule merging with Hyrule was a 2-C feat. I'm not arguing for that, but I am going to have to agree with the others. It doesn't need to stabilize a Universe to be 3-A if there are other 3-A feats.

As for Chariot bringing up the point about the Goddesses, the scan about coming from the Land of Chaos were nothing exists at least saves a minimum Low 2-C for them at least until we can confirm the "Millions of worlds" are different timelines and not just different observable universes in a quilted multiverse.

I also do not agree with what Xing brought up, "Cymbal of their power" doesn't quite prove it's all of their power let alone a calculatable fraction of it, it just means significant enough to the point where the goddesses are the only ones who can match/surpass it.

But last I recall, Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are the only 2 games where we physically see the Sacred Realm; where it is portrayed as nothing but light in the former or it's not even implied to be that large, where as A Link to the Past is where it got reshaped into the Dark World; aka a parallel dimension to Light World containing it's own mirror version of Hyrule as well as the sun, moon, and stars surrounding it. I still think expanding the body of space, creating the sun, and the rest of the objects will still be a feat. Also, in the end of A Link to the Past, Link basically wishes for it to be returned to its original state; which was how it looked in Ocarina of Time. In OoT, it was simply large enough to have the Triforce Stored, and later acted as a dimensional prison for Ganondorf though unknown size overall. But the parallel dimensions and kingdoms distinction page described Sacred Realm as simply a Kingdom originally, but Dark World a parallel world despite them technically being the same dimensions only one was warped by Complete Triforce Ganon. Link apparently erased the sun, the mirror Hyrule Kingdom, and most of the space back into it being just the Kingdom state.
The triforce is stated to be the ultimate power without equal, so its stronger than the gods

The triforce is stated to be the ultimate power without equal, so its stronger than the gods
Where does it say that? In the scan, it simply says "Symbol of the Goddess' power" which would still imply it's at most as strong as the gods and most likely just a fraction. Not above the gods. The only statement that would suggest otherwise was Ganondorf's claims about controlling the gods, but that could be debunked by Ganondorf being most likely egomaniac.

But last I recall, Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are the only 2 games where we physically see the Sacred Realm; where it is portrayed as nothing but light in the former or it's not even implied to be that large, where as A Link to the Past is where it got reshaped into the Dark World;
I know this is a bit off-topic, but didn't Skyward Sword subtly imply that the Silent Realm transforms into the sacred realm at the end? After Link gets the final piece of the triforce in the silent realm, the entire world becomes bathed in light before he's transported out.

@Chariot190 Can you stop with the whataboutism on it being a certain tier or another because this same argument can be used in reverse. Also the Triforce not being what made the realm in the first place is irrelevant for stabilization feats given we have shit like God of War's Pillar sustaining all of existence despite not being what made the universe in the first place.

Except I never once said the full triforce isn't even town level so you're just putting shit in my mouth, I literally scale the triforce would upscale from the triforce of power.

Yeah no, a nuclear bomb is not the same thing as magical objects that can grant wishes, especially when the latter doesn't have as much explicit physical feats as a nuclear bomb so this is just false equivalency.

What part of Lorule taking a long time to collapse makes it an absence of a feat in the first place? Can you explain how in any way this is a nonexistent feat at all or are you just going to keep telling me that this is just wasting everyone's time?

No, having two feats, one being the only thing remotely close to being physical in nature while the other is just textbook reality warping, and the former failing to qualify to scale fully to the raw stats makes the feat wrong so you're once again taking my arguments out of context. So I'd appreciate it if you stop with this.

That still doesn't answer my question dude.

Ah yes, so it doesn't discredit your argument but it discredits mine, totally not a double standard here.

The more you do not read my OP on where I planned on putting the triforce in the first place the more I'm not going to take your argument seriously, because I literally said this.

3-A Full triforce needs to go, and should just upscale from the High 6-A feat from the giants given the triforce of power upscales from them in the first place.

So can you for once do me a favor and actually read what my OP said instead of making assumptions cause you're making an ass out of yourself.

Yeah ok that's my bad, I could've sworn the portion was in the new translation, but the fact there exists more than one triforce in the series still stands as it makes no sense for one triforce to have all of the power of the goddesses when the existence of more than 1 implies their powers have to be separated.

No it wouldn't, causing the destruction of a realm by not sustaining it would need statement that time itself was nuked as well, without the elaboration it's 3-A at best.

@Dust_Collector read the 3rd requirement for stabilization feat, the fact Lorule doesn't immediately collapse doesn't make this qualify for stabilization feat since that's one of the 4 requirements for stabilization.

@XXKINGXX69 yes you did, that's literally one of your arguments that they come down to grant the user's wish which never happened and is just textbook definition of flowery language.

@Armorchompy

Requirement 3: Prove that the character's stabilization is comparable to the scale of the structure they are stabilizing. Preferably, it should be proven that the character's sustainability is comparable to the destruction of the structure to best show that their power rivals the destructive output of what would destroy the structure in the first place. Please keep in mind that this may vary depending on how the structure's destruction would occur. For example, if a character sustains the existence of a universe that would not be instantly or immediately destroyed when no longer supported, the power of their sustainability would not be comparable to destructive output that completely and immediately destroys a universe, and would not be sufficient enough to be given a 3-A or Low 2-C rating. However, their sustainability could be given either rating if the universe they sustain would be completely destroyed instantly or immediately without support.

Literally in the page it says their power wouldn't be comparable and wouldn't even give them a 3-A, let alone a Low 2-C feat in the first place. This is an anti feat for the dark world since that's the only other 3-A feat the triforce has, which again has no showings of it being a physical feat and is at best just reality warping. If reality warping always granted a rating in Zelda then Majora wouldn't have been downgraded from his Low 2-C key since that was argued to only being a range thing and not an AP thing.

Oh ny ******* god why do you have such an bsession with Lorule

Drop it, just talk about the Dark World shit because that's all that's relevant here, you don't need to go on and on like a broken record about how the Triforce having a tier 8 feat (Because that's the best your getting out of the energy it'd need to output to stop Lorule from slowly collapsing) in one game is some big deal that has any bearing on the legitimacy of it's 3-A rating.

Also Majora being downgraded was due to his shit being corruption not reality warping (And also not being fast or making notable enough changes).

@XXKINGXX69 yes you did, that's literally one of your arguments that they come down to grant the user's wish which never happened and is just textbook definition of flowery language.
Are you even reading my argument? You failed to even refute it or even acknowledge it. So many red herrings

Oh ny ******* god why do you have such an bsession with Lorule

Drop it, just talk about the Dark World shit because that's all that's relevant here, you don't need to go on and on like a broken record about how the Triforce having a tier 8 feat (Because that's the best your getting out of the energy it'd need to output to stop Lorule from slowly collapsing) in one game is some big deal that has any bearing on the legitimacy of it's 3-A rating.

Also Majora being downgraded was due to his shit being corruption not reality warping (And also not being fast or making notable enough changes).
At this rate just don't even type the word Lorule anymore

That just said "Ultimate Power" but it made no mention of Not Equal. Plus that doesn't mean it's more powerful than the gods who created it; especially if being a mere fraction/symbol of the Golden Goddess' power is the only reason for why it is that powerful. At best, it's only as powerful, not more. Though I still don't think there's evidence of that either.

@Chariot190 Can you stop with the whataboutism on it being a certain tier or another because this same argument can be used in reverse.
Nope, I'll continue to do so because like it or not, it applies.
The same argument can't be used in reverse, jesus is that the only thing you can say? It's your response to half of what people say.
It quite literally can't be used in reverse, the only way you could even attempt to do so is just to spout lies and pretend it's the truth, but that doesn't make it a flippant of the argument, that just makes you a liar, so hopefully, that doesn't end up happening.
Also the Triforce not being what made the realm in the first place is irrelevant for stabilization feats given we have shit like God of War's Pillar sustaining all of existence despite not being what made the universe in the first place.
"don't do whataboutisms"
Then you proceed to do exactly that, hypocrite much?

But you're right, you don't have to create a realm to sustain it, but you know what not creating it means right? It's a one way street, you can sustain a realm that isn't directly tied to your existence as a whole, but a realm doesn't need to vanish if not directly tied to your existence inverse, it isn't like Lorule had absolutely nothing prior to the Triforce, it still existed, this is a crucial detail you keep handwaving. Why in the world would a realm that already existed getting energy from a 3rd source mean when that source goes away it must vanish or it discredits everything when the realm itself isn't tied to its existence, but rather will just decay due to the absence of the energy that made it flourish? Lorule feat as a whole isn't even a true stabilization feat as a premise, this is your battle boarding rotted brain seeing something that resembles it and trying to make it into something it's not, the Triforce is basically the equivalent of a power station that went zip and now shit just slowly falls into disrepair the same way you'd expect a city to if the power went out and then didn't come back for like a century.
So cool, you brought up a false equivalence with GoW, congratulations.
Except I never once said the full triforce isn't even town level so you're just putting shit in my mouth, I literally scale the triforce would upscale from the triforce of power.
That just tells me you didn't even bother thinking about what you even proposed.
In your own words, you said it took centuries for Lorule to get to the state of decay it was, guess how much energy is divided by that timeframe?

You're arguing 8-A to low Tier 7 full Triforce, if you don't even realize that, all that tells me is you didn't even bother to think before you talked and this CRT is a whole lot worse than originally thought.
Yeah no, a nuclear bomb is not the same thing as magical objects that can grant wishes, especially when the latter doesn't have as much explicit physical feats as a nuclear bomb so this is just false equivalency.
I didn't say bomb, I said reactor, ya know, the thing that generates energy for places to use but generates insane energy and can cause tremendous disaster and fall out if ****** up even slightly 🥱
Wish granting doesn't matter, we're not talking about the wish aspect but the energy granting aspect as per the whole Lorule thing. A nuclear reactor is an apt comparison, or a power grid, or even a AA battery.

Triforce doesn't need a physical feat lad, the only person who scales to it is Ganon, who scales via it's magical prowess, which in turns amps his physical strength. The Triforce doesn't have a physical strength, it's funny floating Doritos, it literally can't use physical strength, but AP isn't physical strength, you're conflating Striking Strength and LS with AP.
What part of Lorule taking a long time to collapse makes it an absence of a feat in the first place? Can you explain how in any way this is a nonexistent feat at all or are you just going to keep telling me that this is just wasting everyone's time?
It's been explained like 5 times, by multiple people, you actually can't be serious.
I can't say anything else beyond you're either trolling or actively stonewalling, either way I can't quite say I care. Nobody agrees with you in the slightest anyhow, no skin off my back.

And lad, I'm not the only person who thinks so, actual insanity here, everyone is wasting their time with this, it's an absence of a feat because of
"Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
noun

the state of being away from a place or person.
"the letter had arrived during his absence"

an occasion or period of being away from a place or person.
plural noun: absences
"repeated absences from school"
the non-existence or lack of.
"she found his total absence of facial expression disconcerting""

Because of that? Do I need to explain what basic words entail now? There is no feat there, it's an absence of a feat, you now know expressions one would learn in early elementary.
No, having two feats, one being the only thing remotely close to being physical in nature while the other is just textbook reality warping, and the former failing to qualify to scale fully to the raw stats makes the feat wrong so you're once again taking my arguments out of context. So I'd appreciate it if you stop with this.

It being reality warping doesn't matter? The reality warping is done via magic (wow shocker), and its magic scales to its magic (who would've guessed?). And then funny Pig Man uses its magical power to bolster his own power directly, so he scales to its full magical might because that's literally what we're told.

And who says its reality warping? That's what we list it as, but fact of the matter is, all it is in context is ******* insane magical power. If the magical power scales, it scales.

We don't need the Lorule feat, we've never needed it, we don't use it, so arguing with you is, again, waste of time. All that matters is the Dark World feat, you've outright refused to actually tackle it, so nothing has changed.
And good god I wish I could take your arguments out of context but I'm having trouble even figuring out what the context is as all you've done is take thing out of context for said arguments.
That still doesn't answer my question dude.
That sounds like a personal issue.
h yes, so it doesn't discredit your argument but it discredits mine, totally not a double standard here.
Or maybe it just doesn't matter to begin with and the whole point flew over your head 🤷‍♂️
I'm not saying either one is legitimate, my point was this whole conversation doesn't matter to begin with
mine isn't cherry picking anyhow
The more you do not read my OP on where I planned on putting the triforce in the first place the more I'm not going to take your argument seriously, because I literally said this.
Nah, you are legitimately arguing that the Lorule feat, is an anti-feat, you've done that all throughout this thread, what you proposed in the OP doesn't matter because if the Lorule """""""""""anti-feat""""""""""" is used and taken seriously to discredit the other feats, which you have, without end, argued. You don't get to arbitrarily go "oh but it's tier 6 btw", the Lorule shit is an anti-feat for Tier 6 too.
You're trying to have your cake and eat it too, tough luck, given you failed to even run the basic math on the actual numbers your initial "antifeat" proposal entailed I don't expect you to realize that, but as said, it's barely even tier 7, you want to use it as an anti-feat beyond all common sense? I suggest you start writing up why it discredits the dozens of feats above it not just from the Triforce, but everyone below it in lore too, you can't arbitrarily say it discredits some feats but not others when they're all above it.
So can you for once do me a favor and actually read what my OP said instead of making assumptions cause you're making an ass out of yourself.
Feeling is mutual, you came in here without even realizing what your own downgrade entails lmao.
Also you've gotten ratio'd like five times, I think that might just be your personal opinion there lad because you don't like what I have to say.
Yeah ok that's my bad, I could've sworn the portion was in the new translation, but the fact there exists more than one triforce in the series still stands as it makes no sense for one triforce to have all of the power of the goddesses when the existence of more than 1 implies their powers have to be separated.
Quite frankly don't care, just as he needs to prove his claims, you need to prove yours too.
No it wouldn't, causing the destruction of a realm by not sustaining it would need statement that time itself was nuked as well, without the elaboration it's 3-A at best.
Oh, but that's what you've been arguing? The realm didn't instantly go poof, it going poof would obviously, ya know, effect the space-time as well because the dimension just ups and vanishes 🤷‍♂️
Or what did you think a whole goddamn dimension that's universal in scope vanishing is usually treated as? Because the usual assumption isn't just 3-A, the key word here being "dimension", parallel world, universe, a space-time. If a whole universe flat out ceased existence, which is what the premise of your argument is focused on based on me Crtl+F "Dimension" and how many times you've said it.

Now do us all a favor Glass, actually argue something of merit or like, don't? I'm sure everyone ******* detests Lorule at this point. Ignoring it doesn't discredit anything because the absence of a feat for a realm it didn't even create and merely gave some juice to not instantly disintegrating doesn't mean the feat of it warping a whole universe that other time somehow isn't legit, and if it ain't, well how about you argue that instead?
Literally in the page it says their power wouldn't be comparable and wouldn't even give them a 3-A, let alone a Low 2-C feat in the first place. This is an anti feat for the dark world since that's the only other 3-A feat the triforce has, which again has no showings of it being a physical feat and is at best just reality warping. If reality warping always granted a rating in Zelda then Majora wouldn't have been downgraded from his Low 2-C key since that was argued to only being a range thing and not an AP thing.
Uh, actual out of context there lad.
That page is speaking strictly if all they had is a stabilization feat. Again, you're acting like the absence of a feat is an anti-feat in and of itself. Don't twist and distort what the page says to try and suit your own argument, everyone here knows damn well that isn't saying what you're trying to implicate it does.
And dude, the Hyrule flood is above the Lorule "anti-feat", every time the Triforce actively uses magic to do just about anything it's above this, if anything that alone is reason to handwave this if it was even a legitimate complaint to begin with.

Also Majora legitimately has an argument to be made for Low 2-C but it's ******* stupid and I hate it, and the info is likely erroneous anyway
The reason he was downgraded had nothing to do with reality warping, it's like you forget everyone in this thread partook in that downgrade thread.

Also in case you somehow didn't take the hint, despite like 4 people outright saying it.

Nobody thinks the Lorule feat is a 3-A stabilization feat, replying to people and going "it ain't a stabilization feat! it doesn't fit the requirements", is a waste of everyone's time because nobody is trying to say it counts for 3-A in the first place, which coincidentally is probably why the interaction isn't used, because it's nothing.
The disagreement comes in how nobody but you thinks it's an anti-feat either. You "proved" it isn't a feat (even though it didn't need to be proven), but you've failed to prove it actually discredits anything as an anti-feat beyond distorting what the stabilization page says and just saying it is because.

@Armorchompy

bfkabvloiukjlvnzsoilaktjhnsdlkc lk j;GSANBFNOAIEDJLKF,MGVHNSLCKJM.,C NSROIUKJLGTHNSDFOLVKAE,URJMTHNSD IOJVKLMANER OGIJLKMA,BS NXL IJKNbihjl

IT'S NOT AN ANTIFEAT

IT'S A SHOWING THAT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE DARK WORLD WHICH IS THE ACTUAL FEAT AND DOES NOT QUALIFY AS AN AP FEAT WHILE ALSO NOT BEING AN ANTIFEAT

THE OTHER 3-A FEAT SCALES TO PHYSICALS SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE GANON USES TRIFORCE'S FULL POWER IN HIS PHYSICALS, THERE IS A SPECIFIC STATEMENT, WHICH MAJORA DOES NOT HAVE, BUT REGARDLESS OF THAT, THE LORULE FEAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON THE TRIFORCE'S RATING

I AM NOT TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM ANGRY I AM NOT ANGRY I AM JUST TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS A CONCEPT THAT HAS BEEN TOLD TO YOU ABOUT 20 TIMES AND MAYBE IF THE LETTERS ARE BIGGER YOU'LL READ IT THIS TIME

Last edited:
That just said "Ultimate Power" but it made no mention of Not Equal. Plus that doesn't mean it's more powerful than the gods who created it; especially if being a mere fraction/symbol of the Golden Goddess' power is the only reason for why it is that powerful. At best, it's only as powerful, not more. Though I still don't think there's evidence of that either.
It literally said "power without equal", you definitely didn't even click the link. Nowhere does it say its a mere fraction of their power, and a symbol of their power doesn't make the Triforce weaker. I think its possible for someone to make an artifact stronger than themselves, think of it as like creating a weapon like a sword that scales above your physicals, or something like Damage Boost

@Dust_Collector Because it's the only feat the full triforce has that has any correlation to physical strength while the dark world has nothing going for it AP related. Also
You do realize this part here is what my argument is for Lorule right? The fact that the triforce's effects was not fast enough to qualify for anything AP related like stabilization is why I'm questioning the legitimacy of the feats.

@XXKINGXX69 I don't think you understand what a red herring is since you're the one who brought up the point of the goddesses coming down to grant a wish in the first place, I never once argued that, you did, you're the one making the argument and I'm asking you for proof.

@Armorchompy Dude can you tone it down with the attitude? Typing in all caps isn't going to make your arguments better. You saying it has nothing to do with the dark world feat despite both of these things being caused by the triforce itself does mean they're connected. They're feats done by the triforce (the most noteworthy feats we have for the full thing in terms of anything related to AP). I have been reading the arguments, I disagree since the only thing I've seen from you is just "it's not an anti-feat" without remotely elaborating how or why it's not.

@Chariot190 Yes it absolutely can, literally anyone can just say "but this feat can be any other tier" without any basis whatsoever. This is hardly any different since you're just throwing "it could be a Tier 1 artifact and this could have still played out the same way." It could be literally any other tier but that's not what I'm arguing right now, I'm arguing about whether or not 3-A is even legit in the first place.

Except your point here is that we don't scale stabilization feats to something that never created the realm in the first place since you said "Your argument has a false premise, not only is Lorule not even created from it, but something else (that being the big three)", I'm telling you that's wrong when the world pillar in GoW qualifies for that alone despite not making the greek pantheon in the first place. Also I'd really appreciate it if you tone it down with the "battle boarding rotted brain" ad hominems here.

How exactly did you get to that level of AP again? Because last time I checked assuming the dimension is a full universe it would be far higher than tier 8 or 7, unless you agree with me that not every dimension, Lorule included automatically means a universe.

When I say physical feats I mean it in a general term not a literal term, why are you assuming this when I never once was arguing about Striking or LS to begin with in this entire thread?

That's not even what an absence of a feat is in the first place, Lorule's entire backstory revolves around the triforce being required for them to save their kingdom from collapse, the triforce being a core part of what made their land prosper, and the land falling apart when the triforce shatters is not an absence, it would be an absence if the collapse of Lorule had absolutely nothing to do with the triforce in the first place.

Then you're going to need to make a CRT for some form of UES for Zelda to be accepted since with the recent additions of UES, that needs some form of explanation for stuff like reality warping items to scale in terms of raw stats.

Again I'd like to know where you're getting the tier 7 calc from in the first place, if you're basing this off of the assumption that Lorule isn't an entire universe then that just contradicts everything you tried to debunk about Lorule not being an alternate world.

No, I just don't like it when people don't pay attention to what my points were in the first place and make massive assumptions.

Can you give me the quote where it mentions it applies for characters who only have stabilization feats? Because I don't see it in the page.

I literally said several times in this thread how Lorule's the only one remotely close to any physical feats to scale to AP, where the dark world is strictly just reality warping at best with no showings of the realm being made from scratch.

Round and round the broken record spins, at this point it's not worth responding to whatever non-existent point your trying to make with Lorule because you're not bringing up anything new to counter any of our points you just keep waffling on about how the Triforce sustaining Lorule doesn't meet our requirements for stabilization feats

Last edited:
I'll reply tomorrow ghost song came out
But jesus christ, this is gonna go on forever I suppose

I will make sure I do not type [REDACTED].

If there wasn't it'd be rated as Unknown, because we don't even use this to begin with.
90% of the thread has been arguing about a sequence that the wiki doesn't even use.

Actually there is one that could be used, but I don't know if I should bring it up here. If glassman continues going in circles then I'll just bring it up

Glass, you may think you have the curtain neatly swept over everyone's heads, but as you can see, you don't, you're fooling nobody, everyone and all 50 of their pets see your just repeating the same points till you get the result you want.

It literally said "power without equal", you definitely didn't even click the link. Nowhere does it say its a mere fraction of their power, and a symbol of their power doesn't make the Triforce weaker. I think its possible for someone to make an artifact stronger than themselves, think of it as like creating a weapon like a sword that scales above your physicals, or something like Damage Boost
I literally just did click the link just now, and seemed like the timestamp was set to after the statement was stated. It be better to also mentioned what timestamp they say that statement specifically.

Anyway, I'm positive that "Without power" or "Ultimate Power" are excluding the very Golden Goddesses who made it so powerful in the first place. I didn't say "Symbol of it's power" is evidence of being weaker, I simply said it isn't evidence that it's equal to or superior to their power. I shouldn't have to be the one who proves a negative. Even so, the Triforce being above the Golden Goddesses is contradicted by the fact that in the downfall timeline, Ganon still lost to the seven wise men despite possessing the Complete Triforce. If his power was truly without equal, that should have been impossible. Also, it was the Golden Goddesses who control his fate, hence why he was defeated.

Also, I think Chariot was mentioning Town level hypothetically and not intending to bring up a random calculation. Though a lot of over time feats are usually calculated using watts or Joules per second, though it's weird for stabilization feats or dimensional collapse feats.

Keysmashing will never not be funny. 😆

Anyways, uh… I respectfully disagree with the OP for the reasons Chariot190 & Armorchompy presented.

All jokes aside I should probably apologize for going a bit overboard in my last post even if it was mostly done for the sake of comedy but like

I still don't really think there's much of an argument here, like we can go over this until the end of time but I don't really think anyone's mind is getting changed

Untitled32_20221104234048.png

You just made it 112

Back