• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Modernmyrmidon said:
But Thanos didn't use any of that on Hulk in Infinity war. The former just beat the latter with his bare hands.
What Wright said, plus the Maw said that Thanos was simply 'having his fun' when fighting Hulk

Well I change to inconclusive since we don't know Thanos' s durability with the stones while Super Sonic' s AP is comparable to the stones.

His durability is 5-A with shields, but High 6-B by himself. But Thanks is a dude who likes to see how strong his opponents are like some test (I.e Tony or Hulk). I see Sonic taking this.

Okay fair warning because this might be a spoiler

In Endgame, Thanos uses the stones to destroy the stones. So with Sonic' s comparable AP, Sonic probably would win.

VioletVoid100 said:
His durability is 5-A with shields, but High 6-B by himself. But Thanks is a dude who likes to see how strong his opponents are like some test (I.e Tony or Hulk). I see Sonic taking this.
He's shielded hits pretty much every time he's taken a match seriously. Like against Stark or Scarlet Witch. His activation is damn fast too.

@Gyro Only in Endgame, and those were guarding, not shielding per-se. Plus in Infinity War, he barely took any fight seriously. All he wanted to do was to get the stones. He saw the heroes nothing more but flies in the way of his mission.

I was talking about vs Stark on Titan, and vs Scarlet Witch in Wakanda. And I'd say he took guys like Stark and to a lesser extent Strange seriously, given that he ended up throwing a moon and was about to straight up murder Stark before Strange bargained his life.

I know what you were talking about. And while that may look like he was killing, it was already established that Thanos really didn't take him and the Avengers seriously ("All that for a drop") like again he just wanted the stones believing he was a hero and testing the guys' strength like who lives and who dies situation.

Thanos is tired, upset and has lost all patience. He's looking for the last stone and he's not playing around. All he has to do is turn Sonic into bubbles especially if looking for the last stone. For example when Drax and Mantis ran at him, he effortlessly incapacitated them. Then there's the fight on Wakanda. He just dispatches everyone in one move.

Thanos could one shot, molecularly dismantle, or BFR Sonic simply because he's no longer playing around. Sonic also starts off by ramming into Thanos, similar to what Hulk Buster Bruce did and look how that turned out.

So I vote Uncle Thanos for my reasons.

No I'm talking about from wakanda. Bruce was about to hit Thanos but Thanos fused him with a rock. I also never mentioned the Hulk.

Picture it like this, Sonic is about to ram into Thanos but Thanos turns him into bubbles.

Zamasu Chan said:
Thanos could one shot, molecularly dismantle, or BFR Sonic simply because he's no longer playing around. Sonic also starts off by ramming into Thanos, similar to what Hulk Buster Bruce did and look how that turned out.

So I vote Uncle Thanos for my reasons.
You did mention Hulk.

Maverick Zero X said:
Thanos has High 6-B durability so Sonic ramming into him would would be different from Hulk ramming him.
That won't save him from getting badly screwed by one of the stones.

And he's referring at the Hulk Buster attacking him.

Bruce in the Hulk Buster Bruce is not the Hulk, it's literally Bruce wearing Ironman's Hulk Buster. Don't straw man.

But if Thanos was in a fight, he just start off with a beam from the infinity guantlet before he does anything just like with Thor or use one of the stones and attack the person with it like with Carol Denvers.

He only took the stone out of the gauntlet to hit Captain Marvel because she was holding the gauntlet open, and Thanos can't use the gauntlet without snapping or closing his fist. Besides, an energy beam is enough to one-shot Sonic.

Back