• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
More additions for Thanos and some others.

Base Thanos

Heart of the Universe Thanos

Scaling from Akhenaten

This guy was empowered by some of the Heart's power, assuming this aren't things he actively decided to manifest on himself, Thanos should have the same abilities

Other stuff

I'm actually iffy with some of the powers I'm proposing here so more users evaluating this would be appreciated, even if everything is probably good.

Okay. Feel free to ask knowledgeable members for help.

• Base Thanos: Looks alright
  • HotU Thanos: Fine to use but the new image needs more comments
  • Akhenaten scaling: Imo a possibly rating is better than outright addations
I have no comment on the others.

Most of this looks alright to me. The only thing that I disagree with are Chaos and Void Manipulation, since, from what the scans say, Thanos didn't really manipulate either of those and just attempted to fix what kept reality together and prevented it from falling apart.

Well, my thinking was that if he was making the situation worse he would be making the chaos and void come closer, thus manipulating them. Although they not necessarily mean Chaos and Void Manip, especially on the former.

I will also point out that this cancer would kill the likes of Eternity and TLT, so the scale of the abilities Thanos has by dealing with it wouldn't just be universal. That's not to say that any of it would be an IC move for him to use in a vsthread, but still.

Ultima seems to make sense, yes. Also, an image replacement is likely not necessary.

Ok, now everything it's done. This can be closed after the profiles are locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back