• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omniverse Ben Tennyson was used,

Ben had Master Control and Thanos had the complete Infinity Gauntlet,

Battle took place outside the Avengers compound,

and Speed was equalized

Thanos:
Ben Tennyson: 1
Inconclusive

Last edited:
Ben almost gets dusted, turns into alien X, regenerates from getting dusted, and one shots Thanos

Ben needs to specifically become alien X immediately to win. Thanos just needs to snap, whether Ben turns into Alien X or not doesn't really matter since the Deconstruction works on Alien X too.

Ben needs to specifically become alien X immediately to win. Thanos just needs to snap, whether Ben turns into Alien X or not doesn't really matter since the Deconstruction works on Alien X too.
Alien X scales to someone who regenerated from a black hole

How would Ben immediately know in which Alien he needs to turn into as he first needs to scan his opponents to then turn in the Alien he desires that’s slower then if Thanos just snaps.

How would Ben immediately know in which Alien he needs to turn into as he first needs to scan his opponents to then turn in the Alien he desires that’s slower then if Thanos just snaps.
Do people not know the fail safe exists?

Also, in case Ben transforms into Alien X. Thanos can just reverse Time to before Ben becomes Alien X. Neither Ben or Alien C have Resistance towards Time Manipulation.

Speed is Equalized, meaning this also counts for the equipments they use.
Omnitrix should be relatively faster than Ben('s aliens), so that his transformation speed into aliens (and especially ultimates with the ultimatrix) isn't affected. I doubt we'd call a fight where Ben takes minutes to transform accurate.

I feel like you guys can’t handle some competition. I already voted Alien X due to my reasons i state, stop nitpicking everything i say, i feel like some people here got offended a little because i presented some arguments for Thanos.

Oh no I'm just used to cleaning up misconceptions in every Ben 10 thread I come across, that's all. Didn't specifically mean to target you, I correct everyone who states something I disagree with.

I feel like you guys can’t handle some competition. I already voted Alien X due to my reasons i state, stop nitpicking everything i say, i feel like some people here got offended a little because i presented some arguments for Thanos.
I think we were kind exaggerating sorry if you got offended

Back