• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That point was already adressed earlier that’s why i voted Alien X.
Nah it wasn't, before my argument you could still argue Thanos blitzes the failsafe in certain scenarios. I decreased the amount of scenarios where that's the case, but it can still happen if he stops time for instance. That said the Omnitrix can also regenerate Ben if he dies as an alien.

Also keep in mind that the Omntrix won't necessarily failsafe Ben into Alien X in order to prevent getting dusted. Other aliens can regen from that too. The Omnitrix will however transform Ben into the alien it thinks is best to handle the situation at hand.

Scan Thanos' DNA or the surroundings? Yes to both actually, if Thanos is in range. Not sure how that interacts with the failsafe or master control btw but Ben can't transform while the Omnitrix is in scan mode.

Back