• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos (Fortnite :Battle Royale) VS Sans

Stalker Maggot said:
Fortnite Thanos Doesn't resist soul though. As soon as the fight starts, he could Destory Fortnite Thanos's soul
Can't Fortnite Thanos just heal?

Sans can not even dodge 24 attacks without getting extremely tired. Also, can't Fortnite Thanos just jump out of Sans attacks?

Sans' attacks are soul based. Fortnite Thanos can't heal from that. If Fortnite Thanos starts dodging, Sans can use his Gravity Manipulation to control Fortnite Thanos' soul.

Thanos can't even levitate like he does in game, and to my knowledge that's a big part of his...everything. Sans keeps him mostly grounded and attacks his soul directly, making him unable to heal.

Sans low diff.

Nortfight Thanos can't win this. He has no way do hit Sans and doesn't resist Sans' main damage type meaning he'll die in several seconds. Also healing doesn't usually affect the soul.

Question, is it still possible for Fortnite Thanos to use the infinity stones? Even though the players who controlled him cannot use them, I just wonder if it is still possible.

Oh okay since Sans wins with soul mode being turned on, how about we turn it off? Who will win now? (I am giving Fortnite Thanos a chance to redeem himself).

Back