• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
After restoring balance to his own universe, Thanos thought he'd do the multiverse a favour and restore balance to other verses. Can your verse survive Thanos' onslaught? If so, how far does Thanos get before he falls?

Round 1: Base Thanos, in full armour and armed with the double-bladed helicopter sword, assisted by the Black Order.

Round 2: Bloodlusted Thanos with the full Infinity gauntlet, assisted by the black order and the full extent of his army.

Assume speed is equalized for both rounds.

Jojo: Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S both rounds.

Castlevania: Oooooof, nope on both rounds

Soul Calibur: I am actually curious about Algol vs Complete IG Thanos. Everyone else gets told to "Watch this." by Nightmare on round one.

Star Wars: Nah both times I feel.

Killer Instinct: Well this is interesting, I reckon Thanos can take round 2 defo. But Round one not sure

Hokuto No Ken: Thanos and co lose round one due to Muso Tensei, wins round two.

Bobobobo-bobo: Nah both times.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Funnily enough, (At least in the first round), team Gunvolt stands a chance. Tenjian and Copen can ignore durability with molecular ice cutting while Elise can keep everyone alive. If all else fails then Joule can just lolcausality. Round two is very much a stomp in Thanos' favor, though.

Mega Man (Franchise): Full gauntlet Thanos lost to Classic Mega Man, and now he has to fight no less the three of him. Combine that with everyone else and it's just overkill.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Devil May Cry: Does some damage, but I'm inclined to say nope both times.

Shin Megami Tensei: Ooooooof. Pretty sure even a common demon can yell.

Blazblue: Eh, R1 stops at tier 5's or just before them. R2 pretty much the same.

Guilty Gear: Nope R1, R2 can beat the bottom tiers but will get yeeted eventually.

@Smashor can you link the Thanos vs Mega Man thread? It doesn't appear to be on Thanos' profile

Never mind, found it.

Thanos wasn't bloodlusted when fighting Mega Man and had an incomplete gauntlet. Does the Mega Man verse have a defence to lolsnap?

Mob Psycho 100: Definitely stomps on both rounds. I have no clue what ???% Shigeo can even do against Thanos with his patented Thanoscopter propeller.

Dragon Ball Super: Krillin scratches his ass and vaporizes Thanos and his army. (Both R1 and R2)

Earthbound: For both rounds, Thanos basically mows through basically everybody in the Motherverse. He only stops at Paula's prayers, Post-Magicant Ness, and Giygas.

Tower of God: Practically only one of the Low 6-B using only AP would be enough to stop the Black Order and his army, only Ebony and Thanos are the problem, because they has AP High 6-B, but the hax of some others Low 6-B and 6-B is able to defeat them without effort

One Piece: Gekko Moriah EE hax saves the OP verse, or if it would not stomp

Fairy Tail: FH Zeref or anyone stronger than he wins without problems against the Titan and his army

Pokémo: Well, I do not need to explain.

For Pokemon, only Thanos and the Maw make it past most fully evolved Pokemon, and they stop at either Mega Alakazam or Jirachi. Round 2, Thanos can probably make it to Yveltal before the bird spreads its wings.

Not sure if Gekko Moriah is fast enough to erase a bloodlusted Thanos before he snaps.

Marvel: Stops when he reaches the X-Men due to the Telepaths having abilities far beyond the telepath he dealt with. Any Power Cosmic user solos via hax and speed.

J.M DaMatteis' Marvel Universe: Doesn't get as far as the above due to all of the bottom of the barrel being 1-A or having 1-A hax of some sort... Yeah it's asinine

Vertigo: ..... Yeah. Don't need to explain

DC: Don't need to explain.... The Thanos' crew get fodderized.

Chulthu Mythos: Doesn't even get as far as the low tiers

MLP: Same as Kiryu... Probably stops even lower IMHO due to some hax from Unicorn Twilight

FoP: Stops via Fairy Hax.... Too versatile unless he manages to use the Gauntlet first, which is unlikely via the FoP's lowest speed eclipsing theirs significantly.

Umineko: low tiers have hax far above anything most verses can pull.

Noein: Can't effect the low tiers via their nature... and Haruka just decides they don't exist and they get erased.

Winx Club:.... Bloom. Enough said.

.... That's it for now.

Nothing happens to anyone in Wizard101 lol. When Wizards die they just lose their bodies and become non-corperal. Unless MCU Thanos can destroy souls with the snap

I don't think he can, but the soul stone should allow him to affect souls otherwise.

Back