• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thank you everyone and Kirakira Precure Revisions

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, everyone. DRB is here. I'm back from the burial of my late grandmother and my emotional recovery. The pain is still there but I feel some enlightenment. I saw all the messages you guys left for me and I thank you all for your sincerity and support. You all have my deepest graditude. Moving on to the other reason I highlighted this thread, the 14th installment of the Pretty Cure franchise, KiraKira Pretty Cure La Mode, have quite some feats in the last couple episodes from what I caught up. But before I can implement them and the potential upgrades in their respected pages, I feel it's best to ask for your evaluation since there are some feats I'm rather unsure about.

EP 46: Elysio(The pale looking villian), using the powers he stolen from Luminere and Noir(As cards), reality warped the the entire planet. Can a reality warping feat be applied to a person's AP? If so, would this be valid?

EP 48: 1. The Cures defeated Eylsio with a giant-sized cake attack. (Yeah, don't question it. The theme of the show is centered around sweets.) The cake is rather large enough to be seen on the Earth-surface. I, unfortunately, am not skilled in calculating the size or the explosion. Should this be the only valid feat, I humbly ask for calculation on the scale of this attack.

2. (I can't find a clip for this, so I'm going to ask you to skip ahead to 10:41 in the link I provided)Elysio used a black hole-like attack to suck the Cures and the entire planet into him, destroying the latter.)

3. Thus, the heriones created a new one with the power of baking. (Again, just roll with it.)

It seems that most of these feats, save for the first one on EP 48, would have the Kirakira Precures, along with the final big bad, Planet level, but I would like to hear the staffs input about how legitimate these feats are and what the actual scale of these attacks are, if 5-B is incorrect. Thank you.

Welcome back Dino Ranger Black.

The first and third link seems legit. Though the others I don't know if they are considered planet level.

Welcome back man!

For me, this looks like solid 5-B. All feats - except the Ep 48 1 - seem to be planet level.

Welcome back and good luck with further recovery (it takes time, I would know that very well).

I am really late it seems but anyways...

Welcome back Dino! it is nice to have you here again :3

Welcome backué Dino~

As for the Precure stuff, i share the same opinion as EliminatorVenom

welcome back dude good to see ya

Also seems legit Why magical girls keep getting tier 5 shit

Thank you again everyone. :) Btw, I already implemented the changes. Feel free to inspect them if you like. I need a rest and have alot of catching up to do. @_@

u deserve it man so take it easy

Anyway *looks at profiles*

>Above HST

>mother fooking RIP

Back