• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FU Android Soldier VS Sparkie.

Animazians can survive temperatures 45x hotter than the Sun’s core so yeah.
Even if the Celsius temperature doesn't do much, FU masterminds do very well know, why use green laser for destroying. It has radioactive piercing effects, it's one of a few things able to melt even FU-overpowered armor plating with the best molecular structure possible.

That cave is hundreds of feet in width and height though (not only does it say that here but you can also see how tiny the people are in the photo I linked to in this thread too). Also I see nothing on his page related to radiation.

That cave is hundreds of feet in width and height though (not only does it say that here but you can also see how tiny the people are in the photo I linked to in this thread too).
Charged laser shots do massive spiky explosions which merge with each other, you can see here (weaker one). 45x of them will cover 100% of such a small cave easily with their full power (remember, we are talking about High 7-C, 1 shot completely obliterates cca (41,54 km² area of buildings and all) to atoms. Such a tiny cave will have less than 1km² and 45x shots instead of 1. Not escaping => Sparkie R.I.P.
Also I see nothing on his page related to radiation.
Cuz I couldn't properly update the page for a month with new ideas, because of this fight XD. But you can't expect future civilization weapons developed so many years and meant to obliterate... to just do heat damage. Possibly, 1 vote remains till grace.

Grace period? Yeah no, I still have arguments to present. But once I no longer do, I'll vote and we won't have to do a grace period because it'll be four votes so then we'll be able to just add this to the profile pages right away.

Covering the entire cave will be an issue, but otherwise those explosions don't look too big. Plus Animazians can jump high (I'm talking like a hundred meters which wouldn't reach the ceiling though but it'll be beneficial).

Well, we have 3 votes for FU Android, grace is ongoing. If you want to stop it, just vote for something else. Then 4th vote will be needed.

1 single explosion can have a maximum diameter of 41,54 km² (roughly). That's at least 40x more than the cave...

The explosions in that image does not look like 4km wide to me (I mean I know the range on your profile page says it's kiliometers but that could also mean that he can just shoot them that far away). Also if he can launch 45x of explosions that large then that would actually make him stomp.

Yeah nevermind. I enjoyed the debate :), but this matchup's kind of a mess and I'd like for it to be closed down actually.

FU Laser bazooka is a future-styled weapon, able to shoot at Thousands of Kilometers distances. It has special magnets inside, with which FU android can bend, and further manipulate with the green laser (that the Laser Bazooka shoots).

Charged High 7-C shots create a laser explosion upon impact. Since it turns a large town into a lava pool, it got a High 7-C tier. The impact is however too dissolved at such a radius, so Large Town durability being will not be much damaged by it (instead of the weak buildings, ground etc). And so, FU android can compress the explosion to be just a few meters wide (as in that picture), to kill Large Town durability being with its all energy (such as that red robots)

FU Android will calculate, how to lay out all 45x explosions with the most damage on each cubic meter of the cave. From the bottom point, to the ceiling. The explosions overlay each other, making the damage higher. There is no way to jump anywhere, besides the escape tunnel. And since FU android stockpiled these 45x shots for 3 minutes, doing all to not get killed (he would 100% go down under 5-10 minutes of future strikes etc), it's really not a stomp. I think FU android deserves the win for strategy and weapon skills, and the other 2 users think so too. + I enjoyed the debate too :]]

Ok. I’ll admit that calling it a stomp is a bit of a stretch (especially if FU doesn’t start with 42x missiles). My bad, I’m sorry. I’m also sorry if I sounded mad or anything (especially considering this is vsdebating haha).

And I accidentally leave things out of my profile pages a lot too so don’t worry about it.

Android FRA. This can be added now.

Not gonna pretend it was an "EaSy merciful debate"... but after 52 replies, we got into the official results, yay!

I still think even with 4 votes, grace is 24 hours. We still need to wait till tomorrow afternoon to add this.

No I’m pretty sure the rule is once there’s more than three votes difference, it can be added.

Do you know where it is written? (btw can you add the votes at the top threat banner, just for perfectionism xD)

rules-rules-everywhere.jpg

Back